What does Sup Forums think of The Eric Andre Show?

What does Sup Forums think of The Eric Andre Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UstKqbz-A9M
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A
youtube.com/watch?v=uA3D1UtSSQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its amusing for the first 5 minutes and then you catch on to how weird and zany its going to be and it gets very old very fast.

Love it

Great, I don't think it had a bad episode and it had some really good ones too, he even managed to make the ones where the celebrities were in on it half decent.

yep. shit just gets old way too fast.

good for a Saturday afternoon internet binge and that's it.

we all know Adult Swim removed its true auteurs last year.

youtube.com/watch?v=UstKqbz-A9M

the novelty is gone. take him away trashman.

It's shit. Tom Green rip-off. But like everything current year, they had to reboot and pander to millennials by making him black.

Reddit tier obnoxious and oblivious. The personification of reddit le so randumb xD humor

A++ and everyone immediately started ripping him off.

Is this what leddit really believes?

>only retort is an allusion to reddit.

Finish highschool.

Never seen it.

If you've been on this board for a sufficiently long enough time you'll realize just how wrong what you said is, and how only a ledditor could believe such a thing.

I like it

How do you rip off something so unoriginal?

I’m glad he’s dead

You just rip it off it's not fucking rocket science.

I'm really forgiving to shows that aren't very good but his show just fucking sucks. It's terrible.

Pretty good, Season 4 is a step down though, they're really starting to repeat themselves.

Typical stoner retard shit.

Funniest thing I ever saw with Eric Andre was when he went to the Republican convention last year, looking for stooges to engage, but made the mistake of picking a couple of people from Breitbart:
youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

He ripped off Tom Green and Space Ghost Coast to Coast, sooo...

That doesn't negate future ripping are you retarded?

BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UPBIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP BIRD UP

Snail downs better

S4 was mostly terrible.

Trash. Absolute, worthless trash. Someone should do the world a favor and kill Eric Andre. Mankind would be better off without worthless morons like this.

Good sketch comedy for youtube (individual clips) not for a show. Gets old pretty quickly.

Fuck Donald Trump

damn, they got him

Idk how to watch it there is no free syreams

Sometimes funny often not

Alex Jones made him look like a fucking retard too. He brought him up on stage and all that dumb nigger could think of was a stupid fart joke.

First 2 seasons were funny then he started pandering too much to the nigger twitter crowd who is obsessed with "memes".

This. He was funny before he got famous.

Complete garbage. The worst thing to come out of Abso Lutely with Bedtime Stories and Nathan for You being the best. He and Eric Wareheim have the same level of comedic sensibilities.

He had a good gimmick for a bit, but he really isn't quick or witty

only seen a few clips but i like what ive seen of it. i love how uncomfortable he is able to make some of the guests with such little effort.

Fuck off. Eric Wareheim is the talent loser.

Turner will back up eric andre's public stunts with any permit he wants.
What's not to like?

Better than MDE

its really fucking dumb, but i like that it exists

>DUDE SUBVERTED EXPECTATIONS LMAO!
Trash.

I don't really care for the humor or the skits. But I love to see how celebrities react when they're put in genuinely uncomfortable situations.

>dude shit posts lmao xd

you can literally say that about anything. youre basically the stop liking what i dont like idiot.

RED PILL
BLUE PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=uA3D1UtSSQo

non-edgy Sam Hyde