When was the last time you been happy

when was the last time you been happy

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/176947452/#177072895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly? Probably at 18. I'm 28.

In 2012. my career is going amazingly but I just don't care anymore.

When I saw Louie CK on the news.

Shit man I'm always happy fuck this impostor stereotypical image.

Shit, that's a good question. Been feeling kinda down lately. Just ordered a pizza I don't need. Been spending way too much money on shit like that lately.

I'm in a rut. I work nights, stable job, quiet, plenty of time to browse the internet and shitpost... but, man. same shit day in day out. I go home and play a few videogames. On my days off I just sleep or get take out.

never

>Just ordered a pizza I don't need.
fucking lol'd

Probably yesterday. Today was a really boring day

every fucking time with these Sup Forumsedditors
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/176947452/#177072895

I got a packed lunch and everything. But here I am waiting on a pizza and some chicken bites from dominos.

Truly happy? Around 2009.
A couple of years ago I was in love but outside of that things were still shitty and that doubled when it ended.

About when I was 8
15 years since then

November 8, 2016.
I don't think I've ever been truly and purely happy before, or since then.

earlier today when I was cuddling with my daughter

Last year. Not sure if I'll ever be again.

2005 maybe

I dont even remember what it feels like to be completely honest.

2007 was undoubtedly the best time of my youth. Sucks that I had to see my two friends pass the chick I liked back and forth. There was nothing I could do about it. I was severely fucked up about it for a couple years but I couldn't care any less now.
Currently I have like zero responsibilities and I can just live alone doing whatever I want. It seems like I'll be alone for a really long time into the future though.

2012 summer

18. I had a girlfriend, I was in high school and the world was exciting and new.

I miss looking forward to the future.

I was happy for about a month in the summer of 2015. Before that, 2007. Things have basically been nonstop awful since 2008

I had just run 20 miles to the side of a mountain. I turned around and looked back. I could see the whole city. I was about to run the 20 miles back home.

>this is how I did it, user
>I didn't save anything for the way back

I'm happy right now, how may i help you?