White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom...

White America is doomed. There's no saving it. Your ideology of markets, freedom, and individualism made you rich and powerful very quickly, but it has also brought you to the brink of destruction. You are 56% white and your demographic destiny cannot be reversed.
There is no quick way to success in this world and an ideology like yours, an ideology of pure greed and materialism, will lead any nation to ruin. As we can see in Europe, as American influence has grown, your degenerate culture of materialism, greed, individualism, and multicultilism has spread like the plague and causing the same sociatal disintegration.

Europe is still capable of being saved. All remaining white Americans should return to their ancestral homelands. Your experiment has failed.

>caring about shit like this

Fuck off splitter from Hebron.

Wrong board buddy

honestly our last hope isn't completely gone yet and it's for trump to launch the nukes. completely upending the world order is the only hope the white race has left. we're seeing the historic death spiral all great cultures have experienced but we have more ability to do something about it than ever before. i agree with you though.

where did this meme even come from wtf

I wonder why you aren't starting this conversation in public.

It came from Sup Forums. To be fair, Americans really can't handle bants, and I'm and American.

Shut the fuck up. Is one board not enough for you? Is one site not enough for you?

Daily reminder that a great number of spics in the US call themselves white which has greatly skewed the statistics this meme is based off

Christ will you fuck off back to Sup Forums?

If americans arent whote does that mean that all american inventions (overwhelming majority of modern inventions) are not white inventions?

>this angry shitskin Ameriboo
How many of your relatives did I kill in Iraq?

Mexicans are white

It's an MSpaint rendition of that one Swedish women's half-breed child. How it morphed into this I will never know.

>White America is doomed.
Sounds good to me.

>spam every board with this shit ad nauseam
>cant handle the bantz?

She's a polish woman to begin with and the mongrel american was made way before that meme, although nice try

hey hisperic

>go to America
>everyone is either black, mexican chinese mixed, or scooter wielding fatties
its not a meme

>the mongrel american was made way before that meme
X doubt

good. fuck white people lol.

t. definitely non-Sup Forumsack

how difficult is it to go back and become a citizen of lets say ireland

God I wish America would fall so easily, as it stands it will go kicking and screaming into chaos and we'll see bloodshed the likes of which has not been seen for centuries, it will be one for the ages and nothing will ever be the same again. What will rise from the ashes, I do not know, but hopefully the crossbred mongoloids do not make it and each tribe may start a new.