Is Eobard Thawne the best capeshit villain of all time? Why did CW Flash shit the bed so hard after Season 1?

Is Eobard Thawne the best capeshit villain of all time? Why did CW Flash shit the bed so hard after Season 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. I'd even venture to say it was a better arc than Deathstroke in S2 Arrow.

Deathstroke > Reverse Flash > Zoom > Malcolm Merlyn > Ra's Al Ghul > Vandal Savage > Damien Dahrk > Savitar > Adrien Chase

Why does Green Arrow always get Batman/Titans villains instead of his own?

they built up the hype of wheelchair being evil flash really well

at that time it still felt like things were possible, that stuff was going to get exciting and dramatic, and maybe these two guys could become speed bros who also fought each other like vegeta and goku

but no, just more interracial kissing and girl-only sections

>not enjoying mainstream COLONIZING

name a good Green Arrow villain
exactly

CW doesn't know how to do great things yet. They do some things well, but if you look at their shows as a whole, their best stuff is still holdovers that came from the WB/UPN merger. Everything after has been their new 'formula' and it just doesn't ever achieve greatness.

Even best episodes of the first season aren't great television. You're watching for wellsobard/barry but rest of characters are usually bad or wooden or both. The older actors help save their rookie acting spots but the chick they got to play Iris has no sexual chemistry with Grant gustin. Every episode I go in hoping they'll turn her around but she is just a black hole of bad writing, acting and plot relevance besides being the relationship hole.

Onomatopoeia?

The other sad part is literally every other woman that has been an interest on the show for GG has better chemistry with him.

Savitar could have been great but for budget reasons they killed him off. They constantly feel the need to kill off anything possibly interesting about the show and shit they do let slide is bad female villain played by Katee sachof or whatever her name is. Ralph/Barry saved FeministFelicity episode. Maybe with kreisberg gone we'll get some more change to the shows.

Adrian Chase so low? Are you mental?

who names their kid "eobard?"

white people are fucked up

It's the name of a time traveler from the future
The CW fucked it up by making him come from about 100 years in the future instead of 500+ like the comics.

I thought it was at least 200 years.

Ralph/Plastic Man is pretty great though.

Rather he have his own show instead of Static Black. Saw the preview to that, holy cringe!

It's like some idiot is like "what if... we have an ENTIRE series about the West Family?! Cause you know, everyone loves Joe and Iris!".

They mistook people liking Joe as someone actually liking wally or iris, or ex-wife or really anyone in Joe's original orbit. His entire extended family is insufferable.

>Adrien Chase
>that low

Don't watch the show but if its Ralph it's not plastic man, its elongated man. I have no idea why DC has two stretchy guys

He's Elongated Man but he acts more like Plastic Man. Barry even suggests Plastic Man as his alias

Do not put anything of arrow that close to The flash.

The real list is Wellsobard, Zoom(before the reveal), Savitar, (Zoom after the reveal) Thinker So far.

With honorable mentions for Dr.Alchemy, Trajectory, Grodd, King Shark, various rogues that we lost to LOT.

Girls order goes Patty, Caitlin/Frost, Kara, Linda, random villain girls, Iris.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

the 25th century parents
(as per the Flashpoint animated movie)

yes. the scene where he kills cisco was the best scene from any capeshit show

When wil best boy Aquaman get his own show? Can't wait for a series that is set in Atlantis/ deep ocean.

they can't use him because guggenheim hates kevin smith

they tried, but the curse of adrianne palicki got them

Huh. I feel like I shoulda known there were two stretchy guys. I know enough, that one of their wives gets raped/murdered.

Not sure we'll see that in The Flash.

I don't get how people can get through so much of the Flash when half of the main cast is unlikeable from the start

Cisco is constantly injecting his forced reddit humour and something about Barry makes me never take him seriously