Thor: Ragnarok

is the snake story THE best thing to happen to cinema in the past 15 or so years?

please share your favorite moments of this masterpiece, Sup Forums

I didn't laugh dude as I expected 'le wacky random twist' as soon as he started his 'tale'.

Hulk simply replies "YES" when asked if he's crazy, while menacingly holding a mace above his head.

my mom & dad loved it.

>is the snake story THE best thing to happen to cinema in the past 15 or so years?
sad thing is there's redditors that probably think this

Another day, another Doug.

Doug didn't laugh either.

Yeah and I've seen a lot of Kino.

You have to go back

Absolute cringe shit, shill harder

Don't pretend you liked the movie, or even watched it.

>>>/reddit/

Post top 10

My bottom 10 are all better than Ragnarok

Not an argument, coward. Post top 10 or you're a confirmed redditshit.

saw it yesterday. it was shit. i didn't laugh once.

this is a 3/10 whereas Dunkirk and blade runner 2049 are 10/10

Post those movies you little bitch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

watch more film you r/movies child

>he says, while defending a Marvel movie
lmfao

>Watches capeshit
>Calls anyone a child
Brah....

You still haven't posted you top 10

>anons posting their top 10 is some kind of argument now

The movie is a piece of shit but don't worry in 2 months you'll have forgotten about it and you'll. e shilling for Black Panther

muh nerd girls loved it.

asians like a aussie big shocker

NEW ZEALAND PRESENT

>watching cape shit instead of kino

Fanny and Alexander
How Green Was My Valley
True Heart Susie
Landscape Suicide
Walkabout
Casa de lava
Paisan
Un Lac
The Sweet Smell of Success
Marty

Blade Runner is Reddit
Dunkirk is Reddit
Ragnarok was kino

Post top 10

Fuck it I laughed. It was trying too hard at some moments but it was generally fun. Hated the slomo action at the end

so which one should I watch while I play a game?

he should have said "classic Loki"

Oh no no noo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

pfffftaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Ragnaturd is kino
>calls others reddit
This shilling thing is getting out of hand

>coward
I bet you own a katana

I started working more in the last year and stopped coming to Sup Forums. I was able to enjoy this movie without thinking >this is reddit this is memes, contantly. I need to stay away

It's been 15 minutes you cowardly redditors. Run back home now.

Good Lord, just how new are you?

>Literally r/fedoracore

>cowardly
Jesus fucking christ just how reddit can you get faggot?

Nice 1.51 trillion filename. Go back home now.

19 minutes and you can't even name 10 good films. Yikes!

>tfw Thor and friends didn't defeat mommy and has to run away so she jobs against Surtur.

>capeshit

I can name you an abysmal cringefest one: Thor Ragnarok (2017). Hope that's enough

>masterpiece

>Blade Runner is Reddit
>Dunkirk is Reddit
Trying too hard to fit in lmao.

25 minutes and still no top 10 by you cowardly imdb top 250 shitters. Looks like I win again.

t/v/ loves Blade Reddit and Dunkick, sweetie.

muh qt brit sluts loved it

>thinks Ragnacuck is kino
>I win
ummm no sweetie

ummm yes sweetie

>thinks Ragnarok is better than BR2049
>I win lmao
Peple are making fun of you, you know that right

tumblr loved it

left would do

>I like these obscure old movies so I have taste

Snyder BTFO

>masterpiece
*sigh*

My God, this thread is sad.

>Looks like I win again
>Again
Who are you arguing with looooool.

>Snyder BTFO
Some fat chick and a roastie with a bust of a indi behind them.
Even sadder.

It was a really fun movie and more ambitious than most marvel flicks.

> most jokes worked (but some others tried too hard yeah, like the one when Thor in chains turns by himself, being repeated twice)
> action was good and readable even in the end where the fight happens at three different location
> synthwave music was a nice change and i liked the inclusion of immigrant song, so there was only a few "more classic" (and bland) marvel super hero track
> the resolution of the movie is more thought out than most cape flick

Of course that doesn't make it a masterpiece, but it was still a good movie.

Should I go see it with my mom and dad? I'm not much of a Marvel fan but Ragnarok seems to get a lot praise

BTFO

pretty good movie. Story was interesting enough and a satisfying closure to end Thor's personal saga, funny jokes here and there, solid characters, good action scenes and beautiful imagery, nice BGMs as well. 8.5/10.

I HATED most of the forced humor, but every scene with Goldblum or Hulk was pure comedy kino.

>You are pardoned...from uhhh...life

Goldblum’s pleasure spaceship with the birthday button that had fireworks and Goldblum singing a high pitched, “it’s my birthdaaaaay” cracked me up

>thor kino make my gf wet
>snyder flicks make my gf sleep

Marty seems out of place here

god this was so fucking terrible.
marvel needs to get their shit together

Never underestimate the power of Chris Hemsworth's biceps.

What's your top tier marvel movies then?

When the rock monster guy jump kicked the ghost shouting fuck off ghost in some crazy NZ accent.

Luagh out loud... Just like everyone else in the theatre without a stick up their ass did

Sup Forums sees a good movie "wow I love this move"
>is popular and reddit normies love it
Sup Forums - "this movie is pure trash fucking horrid "
Typical fucking hipster attitude

Very curious to hear what you yanks thought about kiwi humour any how'?

>top 10's include mostly very old, foreign films that are usually directed by a russian or french person

Do these people actually exist in real life? I honestly can't imagine someone saying that their top 10 favourite films are obscured old movies. This is the kind of thing I see when I think of someone trying to look smart and cultured

was it really really necessary to make valkyre a nigger?

I really want to know

Yes. We already got a milky queen Kate. Also shes not a nigger

The best part of the movie was when Korg ran in kicking at Loki's illusion after it disappeared. Everything else was pretty lackluster. It feels like the movie keeps building up to something, but never gets there.

Does Hellboy count?

Too many jokes for my taste and the fight scenes besides Thor vs. Hulk were flashy but not impressive.

That said, I did enjoy Loki and Thor's dynamic together, Hulk ended up being a good inclusion, and even if it wasn't my preference I could easily sit through it a 2nd or 3rd time.

This was fun

Better than Ragnarok? Or just favourite? What did you like about it?

I laughed out loud when Banner was losing his shit about being reminded of Hulk and they turned a corner into a Hulk festival

I don't agree at all.
Ragnarok was OK, but it didnt move me or make me laugh much.

The latest fucking Pokemon moved me more with the butterfree scene and the scene where Ash hallucinates.

And Paddington Bear 2 had funnier scenes in it, especially the slapstick, and it moved me much more. That scene at the end of the film actually made me cry a bit.

Ragnarok's alright. Much better than Thor 2 for sure. But its not even the best Marvel movie. (I'd give that title to Antman or Dr. Strange because both movies are much more creative)

I like every Goldblum scene. He was awesome.

>I laughed out loud when Banner was losing his shit about being reminded of Hulk and they turned a corner into a Hulk festival
you know how I know you're a nu-male redditor?

you didn't already know about this? I thought I was the one asleep?

The humor feels less forced, the characters feel more organic and don't all have the same quippy personality, and the world and sfx effects feel less overdone thanks to the use of practical effects. There's consistency. The hellboy characters don't go from talking in ye olde English to using slang and talking like an American teenager

these two YASSSS QUEENS loved it!

Nobody unironically likes this, right? This is the most Reddit flick to come out this year.

Black lives Matters said it was;
>'Guardians of the Galaxy' meets 'Lord of the Rings...' which is good, i guess.

i-is she right?

>they actually call themselves the nerd girls.

same, but with /r9k/ and Sup Forums

Are people serious when talking about this movie? It was good, yeah but nothing to remember 2 months from now.

half of these are garbo trash

she didn't stop bobbing her head from side to side the whole movie. i noticed it in the trailer and it just kept happening, very distracting.

Watched a cam of this last night the audience clapped when Thor charges up in fight with hulk people making "Woo" noises when a fight starts.

I thought Americlaping was just a meme

I admire his triceps more desu

>Watched a cam
>b-but it's the other people who are a joke

it's unironically the best MCU movie.

>The latest fucking Pokemon

Yeah, you know how I know you're an autist manchild?

That isn't saying much when the "best" previous MCU films were forgettable entertaining movies.

>Ant-Man and Dr Strange
>basically rehashed elements from first Iron Man
>creative

I don't remember the snake story

Decent movie. 7/10. Felt a bit too derivative of Wes Anderson humour, but some moments were pretty gold.

This was okay. The villain's motivations were bland and uninteresting and not all the humour worked for me (eg the opening scene when he's swinging on the chain. Still, it felt a bit more substantial than most other capeshit I've seen in that it seems like it will actually have lasting consequences with Asgard destroyed and Thor losing an eye. I also liked how the climax with the villain was resolved in a somewhat unique way and wasn't simply a DBZ style "my power v your power" showdown.

would give a 6/10

What We Do In the Shadows and Boy remain the definitive Waititi /kino/