Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myIKnhY8ih0
youtube.com/watch?v=cRKsOH8MyOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Stuart
youtu.be/fm4IamL7phs
youtu.be/5t_GIRJ1_2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The writing is pretty bad, but the concept was interesting.

inb4 planet of the apes

i agree but you didnt answer my question
im asking about movies so this is relevant to the board also fuck you

>Sold publishing rights to a jew
kek

Idi i Smotri
youtube.com/watch?v=myIKnhY8ih0

youtube.com/watch?v=cRKsOH8MyOg

Imagine them making a movie about the Second American Revolution in 2100. It'll be awesome.

Have to agree. It could have been executed much better but it still better than most "bestsellers"

>Immediatly release on internet for free
Seems like he out-jewed the jew

talk about a shitty opening move

>Immediatly release on internet for free
Source? Even if true, still giving money to the jew

Google my friend. A viable copy of the book used to be the first thing that came up before (((google))) changed their algorithm. Its still hosted by several white supremacist sites.

>Starring Mark Wahlberg and Mel Gibson
>Directed by Sam Raimi

>Google my friend. A viable copy of the book used to be the first thing that came up
That's not a source friendo, also your post implies that Pierce himself released it online so as to as you say "out-jew the jew", which would have been sometime around the mid 90s when he sold the publishing rights. Of course the book being on the internet NOW is not surprising but you used the word immediately which again implies it was released some time in the 90s, so again, source? and no, saying "google it" is not a source

You've yet to prove to user that the right are in fact held by jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Stuart

OP, Goodbye Uncle Tom and The Black Gestapo are two exploitation classics!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/fm4IamL7phs
youtu.be/5t_GIRJ1_2k

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyle_Stuart
There's a difference between owning the right to something and being its publisher. Why not use Jewish degeneracy against itself? The book itself speaks about being grateful for the system's corruption as it allows rebellion to go unchecked.

Prayer of the Rollerboys

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

>In 1996 Pierce sold the rights to The Turner Diaries to the Jewish publisher Lyle Stuart

I don't care what his reasons for it were, the fact remains a jew was given publishing rights to his book and i find it funny, that was all that was expressed in my original post

No

I stand corrected

>race-war
there's not gonna be any race war white boy, keep dreaming...

Red Dawn is pretty much whites vs slavs

>Neo-Nazism for 12 year olds

Africa needs feminism.

This movie just shows that the British were pieces of shit occupiers. This should be shown in every South African classroom. Not even memeing.

>race war

I like movies where all the racists are seen as traitors, tried for treason, and put to death.

I especially like films about the civil war where the south loses, and world war two films where the Americans kill every nazi they can get their hands on.

In fact, if I had been alive back then, I would've gone on a one man suicide mission to personally kill Hitler.

Inglorious Bastards is KINO!

>occupiers
Rorke's Drift was a part of the Anglo-Zulu war, not the subsequent occupation

>subsequent
Thanks for proving my point, dipshit.

I used to think like you. But then I watched DOWNFALL, a piece of shit movie where Hitler is given a "human dimension" and nope.

I don't get what your point is, that a film about a war that took place before that region of SA was occupied is an example of the UK being bad occupiers?

The Bang Bang Club is sorta about a race(ish) war. It's more sheltered white boys learn about the real world: South African edition. Still gud