youtube.com/watch?v=EAf9Is_b00U
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xDdD *morteh voice* YOU GOTTA GET HELLA FR*CKIN SCHWIFTY IN HEEeerre!
*BURURRP* TIME TO GET SCHWIFTY

I have a rick and morty fan at work and he puts pickle rick everywhere

...Everybody walk the dinosaur?

P I C K L E R I C K

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIGGER MORTY

Oh fuck, where do you work to suffer like this every day?

I know that feel

I STOLE A BIKE MORTY
I'M NIGGER RIIIIICCK

post pics

>not enjoying the ultimate meem

youtube.com/watch?v=EAf9Is_b00U

What's the syringe for Rick?

It's crack cocaine Morty. It's there so I can be human again *BUUURP*

hilarious!

I drew this for my nephew who is 12 and he loves rick and morty just like you guys do. Hope you guys like it. Hey Mikey if you're in this thread lemmie get a wuballubadubdub

A pickle falls in love with a pickle.

Unable to confess that pickles aren't real, he is pickled with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle Never minding the strange pickle, he immediately pickles her, and is ovepickled to find out that she doesn't believe in pickle as well.

But, the next pickle, when he recounts the previous day’s pickles to the pickle, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some pickleing, he finds out that pickle isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in pickles with. In fact, she doesn’t pickle in this pickle at all. She is the pickle's alternate pickle counterpart, who has fallen in pickles with the pickle's own pickle, who too is picklefully unaware of pickle not being pickle.

Pickles ensue as the two strike up a pickle to pickle each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to epickle the other with the pickles they need to pickle. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, PICKLES ensues as they begin to fall in pickle with pickling and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

He must have a very high IQ

F

BOOM BOOM SHAKALAKALAKA BOOM BOOM BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM BOOM

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Keit-Ai. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of multiverse theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the MC's deterministic outlook as he longs for the AU version of his crush instead of his crush, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Philisophical Taoism literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

As a consequence people who dislike Keit-Ai truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in the copypasta's catchphrase “Keit-Ai finds a way,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the works of Alexander of Aphrodisias. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sup Forums’s genius wit unfolds itself on the film version of Keit-Ai, which is Kimi no Na wa. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Keit-Ai t-shirt. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

and stay there.