Ohhh myyyy, is that an unattended drink I see over there? Well then...

Ohhh myyyy, is that an unattended drink I see over there? Well then, it's a good thing I'm a male-feminist or else I wouldn't be able to get away with this... Beam me up Scotty!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oxhHiRh.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=vsSdLD_YodQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6CEBBxHc0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's the 2684113484379th screencap thread of the day

yay

The mods have been infiltrated. Sup Forums will never get better.

>jerks off gay guy about to get married on the Howard Stern show
i.imgur.com/oxhHiRh.gif
was it rape

also:
>Beam me up Scotty!
Scotty is a saint. I hope no one ever blames him of rape or some other shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=vsSdLD_YodQ

This story really needs to get traction to take down this smug SJW.

what story?

Where can I see the full Howard Stern segment of that? What the fuck is the context? "Here's this gay man about to get married, can he resist cumming to George fucking Takei jerking him off?" I just don't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp6CEBBxHc0
about 13 min. in

>"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.'
hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

You never hear about what a man is wearing when he is raped because men can't be raped, you shitlord.

He literally did nothing wrong.

I hate this smug faggot, but the victim is accusing Takei of taking him to dinner and a show, going back to his apartment, getting drunk, touching his cock and then stopping when asked. That’s nothing.

Good thing we have you around to keep count.

Didn't affect him. We found the Teflon faggot of the left.
>internment camp
>gay
>jap
His entire fan base is already defending him. He won't go down because that allegation because he isn't white.

Imagine being so morally bankrupt you think it is okay to touch someone's dick without consent

Oh he'll go down, sweetie

it's the fact that the victim was DRUGGED and didn't give Takei consent.

>sometimes they just need a lil persuasion

>not needing consent is okay when youre a gay celebrity who preaches about muh womyn rape culture
LMAO

Real talk next time I'm frontin' in LA Imma keep this asshole tight! Keep this tooter locked up so some faggy rooter can't pump my rump!

haha that's what you think, lad! I'm going to find you, I'm going to shove my burgeoning man-meat up your exhaust pipe, and you'll love every inch!

>Beam me up Scotty!

They never actually say this in the show.

Haha, nice one kid! I like your moxie, I really do. You remind me of a younger me.
Back when I was just starting out on the boards, I would pull stunts like this all the time. Turn a meme on its ear. Try to be a "big guy" and impress the oldfags. It's completely normal.
But ya know what, kid? In time you'll come to learn that there's more to memery than simple tradition. There's great strength in it. Playing along with some OP's epic bait isn't something we do because we want to fit in. We do it because it weeds out the reddit fags and normies from the true memesmen of Sup Forums.
You stay around here long enough, kid, and you'll come to realize this. But for now, get out there, have some fun, and think about what I said.
And then read the first letter of each sentence of this post ;^)

I don't know, the story tries to frame it like that but if they'd been drinking since dinner he could have just had a small black out.

huh? community meme?

This. Sup Forums was fucked beyond repair when normies/redditors started appearing here. I'm so sick of the twitter and click bait article bullshit.

how is it anyones fault but their own that the hollywood celebs you worship are now all being exposed as being part of a pedo rapist cult like everyone said they were?

Takei Cosby'd him

>Oh my god! more reposts of the same thing! this has never happened in Sup Forums history! I'm outraged!
shut the fuck up. you're all probably a bunch of fucking bane/cuny posters

Maaaaan, I remember cruisin' Sup Forums (back then we called it "slash b") looking for the freshest memes. Rickrolling, advice animals, rage comics, greentexts... it seemed like the world was our oyster. Like the memes would never stop flowing.
It's all changed now, the meme game. "The Only Game" as my good friend Brad Dunwhittey called it (rip in piece, bro). Memes aren't just something Joe Schmo can take a look at and understand. Memes require an in-depth understanding and appreciation of film to truly "get". Kino, capeshit, waifu-core... it doesn't matter what your taste is, each meme has to be hand-crafted by dedicated artisans to truly deliver that dank experience.

Sometimes I miss those old days...