ITT: sport documentary kinos

ITT: sport documentary kinos

Fast & Furious

Lance did literally nothing wrong: everybody else also takes drugs on pro cycling. Lance was just the best junkie in a bunch of junkies

Nah, he ruined the career of anyone around him that told the truth.

The doc isn't really even about that. Of course everyone in sports takes drugs; it's just the fact that Lance tried to fuck everyone over in order to inspire false truth.

and this is wrong because..?

>nothing wrong with destroying the lives of people that do the right thing
Careful with that edge user.

not so much about sports but about steroids.
I was shocked at how unbiased it is. Both sides of the debate make good points.

Watched this on Netflix. Very informative doc. I just can’t believe nobody guessed the guy was on roids. He acts like fucking Zyzz for Christ’s sake.

Essential Lance-kino coming through

Looks good; might watch it at some point.

>Snitching on the saviour of cycling and inspiration to millions of cancer patients
If anything, they got of light

Maybe the savior of cycling shouldn't have been a liar.

the only people he ruined were parasites with little talent, who wanted to leech off Lance's fame to compensate.

Rats, all of them.

everyone knew, at least in Europe. It's just that all the popular European riders were roiding as well, so no one really got offended.

It's just anglos who came late in the cycling game that make a fuss about it, with their incessant hypocritical and misplaced moralizing.

maybe dumb journos shouldn't ask stupid questions and forcing BASED Lance to lie

Everyone knows, how many cyclist nowadays have 'asthma' so they can puff on their inhaler before racing or all those athletes that get caught for using something they only recently put on the list of banned shit.
It'll always be a thing.

that basketball doc about the Ukranian team that went up against the dream team was good. I liked Sena if that counts

The 30 for 30 about the false rape accusations against Duke lacrosse was great. Especially the part at the end where Nancy Grace took the day off so she wouldn't have to apologize to the men whose lives she had just ruined.

That was a great film