Hold UP

Hold UP
Where the fuck is the orgy scene? Do I need to wait for the aftercredit to see dem boys running train on her?

>2017
>problematic underage orgy scene

She's 15 and flat as a board, damn shame.

There was an after credits sex scene, but it was just Richie and Eddie fucking each other.

Is boardwalk empire any good?

It's in the book. Bev practically rapes Eddie. Also Ben has a big dick.

It's always good, sometimes great, but never really gets amazing though. Still worth watching though.

>fat guy has a big dick.
That's how you KNOW it's a work of fiction.

>Bev practically rapes Eddie

Well he is very rapeable.

>walk in
>see this
>what do?

Do a 360 and moonwalk out to enjoy life, because I'm in the glorious jazz age now.

Ask why she left her tits at home

And upset millions of normalfags? Yeah, they're definitely going to put it in.

Her character was changed so it wouldn't make sense. In the book Bev pretty much can't stop thinking about cocks.

it'll be on the Blu Ray extras

just post some more pics of her

> In the book Bev pretty much can't stop thinking about cocks.
You have any excerpts? I need it for research purposes.

Now I can see why OP started the thread

Her introduction as adult for example
>He really is good-looking, she thinks suddenly - it is a fresh thought, somehow clear-eyed, the sort of thought you might expect to have upon waking, when your mind isn’t all junked up. He’s wearing a pullover sweater and faded jeans. His darkish blond hair is tied back with a piece of rawhide, and this makes her think of the ponytail she always wore her hair in when she was a kid. She thinks: I bet he’s got a nice polite college-boy’s cock. Long enough to jazz with, not thick enough to be really arrogant.

I thought you made that college-boy cock line up and then I searched for it on my ereader.

Stephen King makes everything sexual but also as unappealing as humanly possible. That line alone makes me never wanna see a dick again.

Son, playing with cocks that aren't yours is as gay as it gets.

She's very different in the books. You can see why she's messed up. In the movie they dont make her psychologically accurate

And I like it that way.

I loved it. The story gets silly at times. But the sets, costumes, acting and feel are absolute kino.