Justice Legaue - Post Credits Ending

>Deathstroke breaks out Lex Luthor (who is not pretending to be crazy and acting more like himself).

>Lex says "maybe we should form our own League

>Justjce League 2 will feature Injustice Gang/ Legion of Doon

The injustice league.. In the new 52 it consisted of Lex Luthor, deathstroke, black Adam, black manta, sinestro , bizarre, captain cold and catwoman..

I'm speculating that they would build up these villains individually In each solo movies (MOS2, GL, flash, aquaman, batman, Shazam! ) with lex acting as nick fury. Unique twist to marvel - team up of bad guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deathstroke-movie-works-raid-director-1051872
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We already know it's a shitty scene with superman and Flash

>it's a "Deathstroke is a bad guy without any morals" episode

When will this meme end!?

>who is not pretend to be crazy and acting more like himself

So he was just pretending to be a crazy retard for all of Batman v Superman?

I am only interested in Raid's director's Deathstroke movie
It will be a karate kino

>Justice League 2
giggle

Shazam has already confirmed Mark Strong as Sivana as the first Cpt Marvel villain
SS2 will introduce Black Adam

A Legion of Doom with Vandal Savage and Lex Luthor competing over who should lead would be tight.

Was it only me who felt that Vandal had a really shitty sendoff in the DCAU?

Fucker should have showed up for the last episodes instead of just as a framed picture

So what's the point of having steppenwolf be the villain if darkseid isn't going to be in the sequel. Fuck, is darkseid even gonna appear in any dc movie

he makes an appearance in JL

i like how the movie is basically an adaptation of the best animated one

They'll wait eight years between showing Darkseid and actually having him in a movie like Marvel did with Thanos.

How can the legion of doom go against a team that has a Greek goddess, an indestructible alien, and a man that runs faster than the fucking speed of light.

but who would be Vandal they would go for someone younger like Jesse right?

I just hope they keep Leto as joker, he was a good mafia joker, hope they write him as an actual joker next time though (but this is DC movies so I know we can't ask for good writing)

You forgot to mention about Perry White

>that image
>bunch of literally whos and the joker
epic, can't wait for this league of injustice meme

Nah, they should go with the gay fan theory of him being Jason Todd and the real Joker can be someone who's actually a good actor and a good Joker.

>SS2

He acted as good as the pig disgusting writing allowed him.

Fix the writers and directors, fix whoever is in charge of the design of the characters, keep Leto.

Boom, Joker fixed.

hey thats the talks, im just passing information

No one cares about your stupid ass meme villain
>OOPS! I DROPPED THE CUBE!
dumb darkseid poster

like Willem Dafoe

>muh karate
>muh kino
>muh Judge Dredd rip off
kys

There is no such thing as Captain Marvel m8, it has been retconned.

would be a lot better but wouldn't batman have cared more during suicide squad then?

He's already in Aquaman.

Is this real? Source?

Did they ever come face to face?

Movies are allowed to have more than a single postcredits scene nowadays you know?

fair enough
Mark Strong's in tho

A young Lex Luthor made sense since it helped make him distinct from Bruce Wayne. You can't have two genius bodybuilder billionaires in their late 40s. As a foil to both Kent and Wayne, I admire the Snyder reimagining of the character.

Vandal Savage should be played by Idris Elba.

JL has two post-credits scene

One features a race between Superman and Flash

And Deathstroke breaks out Lex Luthor

Yeah I don't give a shit if marvel sued dc, he's Captain Marvel and I'd rather chop my own dick of then refer to him as "Shazzam"

>A young Lex Luthor made sense since it helped make him distinct from Bruce Wayne

Lex Luthor is about as distinct from Bruce Wayne as one can get. The characters are polar opposites.

>Vandal Savage should be played by Idris Elba.
Unironically wouldn't mind.

Why would they introduce the Injustice League if the next JL movie is supposed to be about Darkseid?

You are gonna refer to him as Shazzam if you don't want the Mouse Guard to sue you.

Marvel never sued DC.

Fawcett comics let the trademark onf "Captain Marvel" go unmaintained and Marvel scooped it up, meaning that Marvel now owns the right to publishing comics with "Captain Marvel" on the cover. DC later bought all Fawcett comics properties. DC can still call Captain Marvel Captain Marvel, they just can't put "Captain Marvel" on the cover of anything.

I have bad news about Darkseid, user. It has been cancelled

>wanting a grapefruit ripoff
just stop

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deathstroke-movie-works-raid-director-1051872

So, no Green Lantern? That's sucks the big one

>really smart
>really buff
>really rich businessmen
Different personalities, but the superficial similarities beg for visual differences. Why give Lex Luthor a six pack if he has no chance against Batman or Superman in a fight anyways?

>the superficial similarities beg for visual differences
Which is why they don't even look similar as characters. I mean how fucking stupid do you have to be?

Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne famously look alike so much so that comics and cartoons have often made in-jokes about it, yet you're not suggesting Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck should have more visual distinguishments like Cavill being a 14 year old trans boy. The fact that they're both muscular white men seems to not bother you so much even though that apparently makes them too similar?

Isn't Bane in the LoD in the New 52?

Lex Luthor strives for human excellence and achievement which is why he prides himself on the apex of male physique.

It's almost like there are characterization reasons for character traits.

There is nothing wrong with a 14 year old trans Luthor, just saying

Headlines are gonna read
>Which Captain Marvel is real?
>Captain Marvel from DC?
>Captain Marvel brings a new generation of genderswapping?

Except they did create an age gap between Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent. Affleck's Batman has gray temples, he's got more mass making Superman look leaner, they could've been two 35 year old guys but they let Luthor be Clark's age while having a significantly different body type than the two superheroes.

Why the fuck Lex Luthor gotta look like Johnny Sins you faggot?

Yes because they wanted to adapt The Dark Knight Returns which features an older Batman. It has nothing to do with appeasing literal retards who can't tell characters apart.

>Why the fuck Lex Luthor gotta look like Johnny Sins you faggot?
Because that's his character.

I hope this is true, because it sounds fucking great.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOYP! LET'S FUCKING GO!!

You underage betas fail to realize that Luthor has gone through several different reimaginings. Snyder's take acknowledges aspects from every era, but you just want muh late-90s

"The Society of Evil", or whatever it's called, has always struck me as being a particularly stupid concept. Villains, even in comics, aren't meant to knowingly commit evil. That's juvenile characterization. They're meant to do what they think is right but wind up making the world a more terrible place thanks to the deficiencies in their personality. Smallville understood this. Even an entity like the Joker is meant to be beyond prosaic notions of "evil"; he's also meant to be hyper-individualistic, like a lot of other villains. The idea of a team committed to evil for evil's own sake fails to work on any level - baring Saturday morning cartoon silliness which I thought was what they were desperately trying to avoid?

Lex being in peak physical condition is a key aspect of his character. He's an obsessive caught up in the idea of his own perfection. It's necessary. Making him some zany, silicon valley type means he's no longer Lex Luthor.

Read more comics

Your retardation is absolute. Snyder's "take" doesn't acknowledge any previous iterations of Lex. Of the list of character traits of Lex Luthor, his has maybe one, being rich. If you have most of the character traits then you can play around with interpretation, but when you get to the point where you've got nothing identifiable with the character you might as well just call the character Steve Patterson or some other name since they have nothing to do with the source.

Gene Hackman didn't have to be a physical specimen because he had many other Lex Luthor character traits before Lex was striving for apex human perfection. Facebook Fag as Lex has nothing.

no, he's a genius and he can just build a suit that gives him all that power like he does in Justice League animated series

You Snyder fags are so insufferable.

If that's really all you can see in common with Snyder's Lex and the various versions in the comics, you definitely are talking out your ass and have never actually read any Superman comics. You probably just watch the cartoons and read wiki.

prove it faggot

You are the Fucking man. Hyped as fuck

>Lex says "maybe we should form our own League

really?

It acknowledges *all* the previous incarnations. It even had the good sense to make him the child of a previous Lex, a guy who sounds like he was every bit the conman and corporate shark that Lex was through the 70s and 80s. It also pays homage to Lex's "mad scientist with a doomsday weapon" roots.

Through the different eras, Lex has always reflected things we fear and hate about ourselves and our society. This time around, he's the guy with all the information, the guy who knows all our secrets.

>It acknowledges *all* the previous incarnations

Nope.

Feel free to make your case at any time. Also, that "peak of human perfection" shit reveals your lack of knowledge about the character. Lex has been a pencil-necked geek, an overweight slob, and just an average-looking guy over the long course of his existence in pop culture.

great argument here's a you

Uh no actually, you are the one who made the claim and then gave absolutely no substantiation to it.

If you make a proposition without evidence, i can dismiss it just as easily.

>I'm speculating that they would build up these villains individually In each solo movies
inb4 next DC Movie after JL is another flop and they just ditch the setup and go all in again
We all know DC to well at this point

Nice Oscar.
Oh and save myself some time, today.
>"B-But muh razzies!"
lol poll anyone can vote as long they shell out $40 bucks.
>"Politics! SJWs circle jerk!"
The same award ceremony that gives Oscars to Pedos and thank their rapist producers? The same annual ceremony that gave Cassey Affleck an award despite cries of him being a sleaze on set? Also SS was full of people bitching about Racism, Misogyny and Gun worship. Even when none of that was there. Who would've thought how Margot Robbie's spangled short shorts could generate lengthy essays of how problematic the movie was?
>"Participant technical trophy!"
And Disney still couldn't win that?
>"Box Office is what really matters!
then DCEU is doing just fine.

>that moustache

Is this legit? If Luthor has all the money in the world and he is a trained fighter to become the apex human.

why is he still not strong enough to defeat bruce on a one on one?

>posting the cripple loothor from the cartoon that got murdered
lol

you almost got me but then you went with "Dredd rip off" so I'll give this a 4/10

>Greek goddess
Circe, Cheetah
>an indestructible alien,
Metallo/Kryptonite
>and a man that runs faster than the fucking speed of light.
Reverse Flash, Grodd or anyone is Rogue Gallery.

That's the easy part. It's getting these egos to work together that'll be challenging.

I like Mark but I dont see him as Sivana unless they kinda changed the character in new 52 (which I think was written by Geoff so it would make sense for him to use his OC)

Sivana is more of a Wallace Shawn, Curtis Armstrong, Clint Howard type.

Lex's dad came from nothing, used his son as essentially a prop("Write checks for Lex!") like Daniel Plainview used H.W. in "There Will Be Blood," and built a corporate empire. His son built upon that foundation, set himself up as a billionaire philanthropist, then ultimately revealed himself to be the veritable epitome of envy, jealousy, and remorseless grasping for ever more power, going so far as to create a Frankenstein monstrosity just to give himself something to save humanity from, and all just so he could be the *next* savior of mankind.

in the Shazam movie they are going to show a Marvel Comics "Capt Marvel" comic being read by Billy Batson and thats where he gets the name.

Now make your case for why the "Lex" you described has anything to do with all previous iterations of Lex.

>no based Eliot S Maggin's Bronze Age Lex drawn by Curt Swan

Because everything I just said is all the iterations of Lex your cartoon-watching ass knows nothing about. Provably.

Nope.

You're the same dickhead that blames Superman for Zod coming to earth. I can tell because you always react the same way when you get BTFO.

Bye.

Nope.