KINDERGARTEN COP 2049

>Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
>5-year-old FtM classmate bursts into tears.
>Young Woman of Color stands up and says Be humble! Sit down!"
>All the little white girls start doing jazz-hands applause and hissing "Yaaaasssss!"

please, no

>Arnold rises up out of his seat, towering over the bigoted little white male shitlord.
>"My father fought with everything he had to drive the Nazis out of Austria. I do to you, now, as my father would have done."
>He cocks back his fist, and with one mighty PUNCH, caves the little Nazi's skull in like a rotten pumpkin.
>All the children cheer, and step over the racist's corpse to rush Arnold and embrace him.
>The Young Woman of Color starts whipping and nay-naying in celebration.
>A 5-year-old MtF of Color in an electric wheelchair types into HER keypad, and a robotic voice speaks up saying "YOU. HAVE. SET. ME. FREEEEEEEEE"

oh look more alt-right triggered cucks assmad a few thousand people in the world identify as a different gender keep it up buttercup.

Hehe. MAGA. Praise kek!

kek, why do you all talk like that?

>why can't you just accept mentally ill people and let them into your toilets :(((

>calls others triggered
>while being clearly suffering PTSD

Help me, Trump! I've imagined a scenario where someone makes me upset again! Build wall!

Wait that sounds more like a modern university.

There are 4 genders, prove me wrong:
>Female
>Male
>Other: physical (legit outliers like hermaphrodites, castrattos, cocksliced eunuchs, etc)
>Other: mental retard (drag queens, crossdressers like "Caitlyn" Jenner, polyamorous otherkin, furries)

If the classification was like that (but worded less harshly), there'd be less bitching about trans rights or whatever.

I honestly don't even care about that, I just caught the movie on TV a little while back and was laughing about how different that line sounds today. Get off your soapbox it's a joke

Joe Pesci was pretty good in this.

>assmad

Why do bugmen speak like this?

They can classify themselves however they want, as long as I'm not compelled to give a shit

This is almost as funny as Steven Crowder.

You will be soon enough, just wait

A man has a right to call himself a woman. I have a right to tell him he's wrong and not associate with him.

Then he/she has the right to call you a Nazi and destroy your life. Tricky business, this stuff

Slander is illegal. If he calls me a Nazi when I'm not affiliated with the Nazi party or neo-nazis in any way, then he's lying to ruin my reputation, which is slander.

>>The Young Woman of Color starts whipping and nay-naying in celebration.

>kindergarten professor

I hate to break it to you but that’s illegal
See Better luck next time sweetie

You don't know? You're automatically enrolled in the American Nazi Party the first time you post on Sup Forums. Sorry sweeties

Actually, slander and libel laws have been changed so much that they essentially only protect the wealthy, specifically against large "News" corporate entities.

>reddit spacing
>calls others bugmen

>5 year old boy is beheaded in accordance with shariah law
>Obese five year old girls finger snapping can be heard over the inshallahs

There's only one gender: male. Women and whatever else are a defect, a mental disability.

well we were talking about just some random person but yeah no shit are you going to win a legal battle against someone richer than you but if some random local news post a article I sure as shit could take them to court

We accept mentally ill white bois in our movie theaters, schools, concerts, and churches. Maybe we should re think that.

>massive run-on sentence

Ur retarded m8

>a few thousand
yeah, a few thousand with a sexual fetish who want to redefine reality for the billions of other people on the planet.