Who was in the wrong here?

Deniro

Nah nah, he insulted him a little bit

the guy that got out of line and insulted him a little bit

He didn't insult nobody

Gandolfini

Ok. Drinks are on the house

Corey Feldman

one minute we're here huggin and kissin and ten minutes later he's acting like a fuckin jerk

He used to fuck kids like that, in the can. In the ass, he fucked them!

You talking to me?

Nah have the drink with me

...ok..

Bass was wrong.
He rubbed Timmy's balls a bit too much and he did it in front of Timmy's friends.Doesn't mattr if Timmy used to sell shoes.

Bass got what he deserved even if was a Mad Man.

What did he mean by this?

>Listen Tommy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean nothing by it. I was just venting some gas is all. Step in my shoes for a minute here. I did twenty years in prison because I was too young and dumb and proud to rat out a guy who betrayed me first. You know what pride buys you in prison Tommy? A beating and a cock up your ass. The only thing that kept me from slitting my own throat was the thought of seeing the world again. Every night I would picture the taste of Papa Tony's cheesy crust in my mouth. I made a promise that it was the first thing I'd treat myself to when I got released. And when I finally come out I find that Tony's been closed for 10 years and replaced with some 'cassette' store. You know what the fuck those are? I sure as hell don't. Everything's changed. I was younger than you are now when I went in and now I'm a regular rip van winkle. I don't recognize this place no more Tommy. The world has gone and left me in the dust. I remember it like yesterday when I would tip you a nickle for shining my shoes and you'd start thanking me like you'd won the lottery or somethin'. Now a nickle couldn't buy a fucking jolly rancher and your fancy tie alone is worth more than everything I own. Be the bigger man and give this bitter old fool a break eh kid?
>It's ok Billy I shouldn't hav--
>NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX

jesus vince

From where is this

>venting some gas
BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

He was just busting his balls at first but then ended up asking for it.
Did anybody else marathon this scene?

You're a funny guy, Billy!

Yeah but this dude was Made. There are people you can hit and people you can't hit, and this is a guy you can't hit.