What do you think of The Gifted?

What do you think of The Gifted?

i like it, the girls are cute and the shows not that bad

Way better than i thought it would be. Also everyone is hot on it

why is she turning into a fat fridge?

Liking it more than I was supposed to. It's probably gonna be the best Marvel show in the future. I like the family dynamic, the fact that they don't act like typical caped superheroes but like real people instead and the comfy structure is has where episodes solve one problem at a time while still preparing us for the endgame, and of course ther is the waifu factor

The green hair girl is a total babe, but I got bored and dropped it after 3 or 4 episodes.

I dropped it, wasn’t really interested

She is weird looking.

Who the fuck are you and why do you have a son?

Not enough BMWF for Sup Forums to take notice

But user... that's exactly why her Ayylium appeal works
>Not surrendering the future of the human race to green haired Ayys

This show is trash but I wanna suck that girl's titties if you know what I mean.

she's the same kind of girl like chloe moretz and hayden panetierre
they fridge the fuck out past like 22

digitz

How come Nat's sister isn't a fridge?

>The only reason I needed
Would still watch/10 even if it was absolute crap, which it isn't. Way better than expected.

*wipes cheetos dust from fingers*
So...
*breaths heavily as body has to lift several hundred pounds of adipose tissue*
what's next...
*leans forward with colossal effort while his old computer chair groans under the weight*
for her career?
*drool hits the keyboard as mother cries in disappointment upstairs*

Do you think she bullies Amy Acker for being a titlet? Or maybe Amy calls her a fat titcow when she is playing with her boobs in their dressing room.

The show is watchable

what's her super power?

making my dick hard

>projecting this much

Underrated mommy

who's dick is she sucking?

I might give it a try

Is it watchable at least?

mine

Nobody in the right mind could bully Amy for her cute itty bitty cherries. And she probably just smiles nervously when Nat's ballons get too evident on a context. Now that's enough lewdness for today
>Amy will never be your mommy

Yes. Watchable and comfy.

10/10 facial aesthetics ruined by a body 10x worse than Moretz's

landwhale, pls

>Do you think she bullies Amy Acker for being a titlet?
god yes i hope so

Rip and tear, white people edition.

or whatever that goblin female is supposed to be

Emily > Natalie

Kill yourself nigger krager

Watched the first 2-3 episodes, haven't seen the others yet. It's ok.

They need more supervillains. Fighting "Sentinels" every week is getting old.

What kind of bothers me is that some people are unable to have patience and that's why some very promising shows sometimes don't live long enough.
If you've seen the show and didn't miss the secondary plot scenes, there's clearly something worse than Sentinel going on here, namely, the creepy doctor guy, but it's cooking.

>the gifted
is that newspeak for special needs kids or an actual tv show/movie?

it's speak for muties.

oh so xmen clone 417. Literally shaking with anticipation for this one.

Too true

inhumans is better

ayy

I want to fuck that boy.
I bet he does great faces during anal.

This. They took a hint from Gotham and brought in some eye candy.

Cute waifus, decent show.

good bait

I only started it because of Amy, but it's actually been surprisingly good so far. Better than it has any right to be. Also Emma Dumont is pretty cute too, in an ayylmao kind of way.

the waifu density in this show is exceedingly high

used to be a redhead qt, now just a generic blonde bitch, why?

Are the trailers correct? Does literally every single fucking mutant in that show just have TK? Because that's boring as fuck.

>when you find out Emma likes Amy too
It has truly become one of my favorite things to watch

Emma has impeccable taste. She's /ourgirl/

Only the kid has something like telekinesis

This. There's a waifu for everybody.
>sticc mommy
>thicc daughter
>pale ayylmao
>chink
what more could you ask for in a show

that's odd since it looks like every single person in the trailer has TK

Actually, the kid's power is more like "wrecking stuff apart"

Havent seen the trailer in awhile so I'm not sure what gave you that impression, but it's just the kid. And like said I'm not even sure his is regular telekinesis, like I don't think he can actually manipulate shit other than just to destroy it.

This would be the second time Amy becomes one of her co-workers waifu

since root and shaw's relationship formed naturally through the chemistry they had, maybe it'll happen again in this show too

>This would be the second time
I don't think it's just the second time. All her coworkers adore her on every show she's ever been on. It's impossible not to love her.

Sarah will always be Amy's one true waifu though

But her character is already married on this show. And also Emma and the flashlight guy are together. It's not meant to be.

S-stay away from my head Satan! She has a husbando now and their family is cute. Maybe she and Polaris will become bffs or something. After seeing the little "fight" they had last week, I think they will.
Can't argue with that, she's the most adorable person ever.

>tfw you realize Amy will never come behind your back and lovingly hug you while you cook something nice for her
Why exist?

i wouldn't mind if they killed off her husband and let her pursue whatever romantic opportunity might come along

>mfw amy will never be my wife
>mfw amy will never be the mother of my children
it hurts so much... ;_;

You don't mean that. Do you?
That would make Caitlin sad.
And probably would be a turning point in the show where they deliver some really unexpected heartbreak when they actually make you care

I would, I actually like the husband a lot, he's become my second favorite character, behind Amy. Besides I like her playing a wholesome, pure character now, after years of playing the incredibly lewd Root. It's a nice change of pace.

i can't stand that actor ever since i saw him on true blood

Pls tell me
How do me end the pain?

By developing the technology to quantum leap into her husband. It's the only way.

It literally is X-Men.

So... If I transcend this reality, One day, I might become him?
Will meditation help?

>ywn marry amy

>Will meditation help?
Probably not, but it might take your mind off the crippling pain of not having an Amy wife. Atleast for a little while.

Also on an unrelated note I hope we didn't blow our The Gifted load with this thread, seeing as how it's on tomorrow. Having this thread today may mean we won't have a thread for tomorrow.

>It's a nice change of pace
i get what you mean, i too like seeing different amies

I liked it better when it was called Heroes.

O-Okay then... *starts breathing*
I'll take any chance to post Amy.
Either way it's weird, since the best /gifted/ threads are not always simultaneous. I've seen good ones 2 days later from the episode.
For me, sometimes it's better that way since I can fully concentrate on watching it.
But whatever happens, happens

Mean t

Lewd Root is and will always be my favorite Amy. Not that she really did things that were all that lewd, but she was lewd by implication. And I liked it.

Yeah but it usually seems like we get 1 Amy related thread to post in a week, roughly. A Buffy/Angel thread, the incredibly rare PoI thread, or a Gifted thread. This looks like it's gonna be our thread for the week, so we're likely gonna have to wait another week after that to be able to post new Amys from the new episode of The Gifted, which sucks. Still though, like you I'll take any opportunity to Amypost, because I'm shameless.

How about a blue one then? I never could get over the blue one you know...

Nah, there's always another chance, like you say, those are 3 shows you can add Supernatural to the list on occasions This, is a revolution
And we will have something to comment anyway, since i feel serious stuff is about to happen with that creepy doctor dude.

I like Emma Dumont the most in this.

Maybe, maybe not. Even if there's cool stuff that happens tomorrow, doesn't necessarily mean we'll get a thread for it, or if we do that it'll be successful. You know how it is, you never know if a thread is going to take off or if it's gonna die after 3 posts.

This thread had a good start, now it's pretty much just being propped up entirely by Amyposting, because besides us and a few others there's not a whole lot of interest for this show. This wasn't supposed to be the way, this was supposed to be the Amy renaissance ;_;

ok

On the house
We like her too

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

You forgot the thicc redhead

Don't be sad. Look at this Amy smile. The way I see it, the show's been doing OK. Heard it has had some good critics, and personally, I find it comfy and better than it should be. I've seen some people posting Amy as well, sometimes they're lewdposters though.
I never expected this to be a big thing like a GoT or a Stranger Things, but it has it's moments, and I have faith that, in time, it can only get better as the story goes deeper.

actually it died and went back to it's planet. Shit was cancelled.

Thats just inappropriate, dont ever post that again

>tfw cant help but smile when i see amy smile
Literally cant control myself.
You're right though, critics like it and the ratings are pretty good, there's just like zero buzz about it. Nobody ever talks about it, which worries me. It is just the first season though and it will hopefully pick up steam as it goes. Who knows, maybe it'll be really big by like season 3 or something? I just want to be able to Amypost fairly regularly for years to come

Did it? I heard the season ended but I didnt hear about it getting cancelled. Fuck that didnt take long

It's been free falling since day one and everyone at Marvel talks about it as a failure. Not even gay blonde fist got that much shit when it got released on netflix.

I think it's just a matter of patience. Good things need cooking. It's sad that many things have been cancelled before they reach that point where they consolidate as something good
Consider PoI, as good as it was, first season was mostly a procedural, and it wasn't until season 3 that we fully understood the picture.
Moreso, I was watching Van Helsing, mostly it was crappy and I was pretty sure I was the only one watching, Until I see last episode yesterday, and it turns out it was actually a good episode. That turning point when you know stuff is happening.
The Gifted clearly has potential and the hype, if it happens, is gonna come when this is more consolidated.

I hope she does lewder scenes

I'll add... What's the deal with the creepy doctor?
Is Andy a ticking timebomb? Can someone die in this show and we should worry? Will Amy become a mutant? The Strucker inheritance (read they were evil), is part of the family's past? What's Blink's deal? Where the fuck are the X men and what's this about a coming war? All of these things, are bound to be happen eventually, and that's probably when we will see the show's true colors and understand what's it all about

>Is Andy a ticking timebomb?
Yes, I guarantee you a big point of drama later on in the season is going to be Andy snapping and seriously hurting or killing somebody. I'd put money on it.
>Will Amy become a mutant?
At first I was hoping so, maybe give her the ability to alter time as a nod to Illyria, but so far I'm actually liking having her just as the grounded mom character. So far on the show I sympathize a lot more with her and Reed than I do with the rest of the mutants.
>The Strucker inheritance (read they were evil), is part of the family's past?
Yes, apparently an actress and an actor were cast as Andrea von Strucker and Andreas von Strucker. They were doing the usual 'so proud to be a part of this family' spiel on instagram. Maybe they're there for a flashback or something?

You're right though, the show does have a lot of room to grow, I just hope Fox gives it time to do it. I'm not saying it's bad now because I'm really liking it, but it needs time to find its footing, just like any show does.

What makes this show good is that it doesn't have costumed heroes and villains. No X-Men or Brotherhood just everyday people whether mutant or non-powered humans. And it really explores both sides of the argument instead of straw-manning one in favor of the other.

Let's be honest Sup Forums, if your kid was killed in the crossfire of mutant powers being unleashed like that Sentinel agent's daughter, how would you react? The dude could've easily become a genocidal douchewad, but he merely captures and detains mutants. Even he was uncomfortable and refused giving up mutants for experimentation. And the shit that the Underground pulled on him by making him forget that his daughter got killed is exactly the sort of assholery that makes ordinary people mistrust and hate mutants.

On the same token, the flashback where Thunderbird and his friends having a bomb lobbed at them or the bowling alley incident is why certain mutants get pissed at humans.