TWEET and DELETE

TWEET and DELETE
The absolute state of George Takei right now.

RUSSIAN BOTS DID IT! I'M NOT A RAPIST!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2RHAg
trendsmap.com/local/us/san francisco
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b
dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone needs to come up with a Bingo sheet for this rapeywood nonsense. "Russians/Trump are behind the allegations" obviously has to be a space.

'ive been a strong feminist/progressive ally' is the free space

Why do Americans put up with these people?

it was khan

>t. Boris
I'm sure a deleted tweet is gonna make all those indictments disappear.

>dog-o = me
>rain = your impotent liberal tears
7 more years

It's almost like there's a relationship between homosexuality and mental illness, but that can't be it.

>says increasingly nervous non-white Trump supporter
Based Paco. #MAGA

>the collar and chain = your jewish masters
eternity of boiling shit

prove he posted this

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Stay triggered, it's only 7 more years.

Why do amerimutts vote against their own economic interest?
If you're not white, why support trump?

there is no proof that he posted this. They are dropping this on Sup Forums too

make sure you ask for sources

>he posts non memes to a meme posting still-movie board

To be fair, if I was working at one of those russian fake news factories I would totally use what's happening right now to my advantage. A few fake accounts with a story about how X did something to me, and the fire will rise before it can be proven wrong.

Even better, they just have to use blind items as a basis for those stories and that way there's a slight chance they somewhat reflect reality making things worse.

The Russians already messed up your government by using your morons to give you a weak president, attacking something like Hollywood sounds like a sound second step of the plan.

>*shills American president from his third world village*
FUCKING BASED

That's ridiculous. Like the russians would even care about some chinese fagget

What the hell does George Takei diddling kids have to do with anything?

7 more years of living in your heads, rent-free~

B-but you don't understand! He #Persisted! And if it wasnt for George "Grabbing Twink Cock On Air With Shock Jocks" Takei, then Trump would have gotten away with using his russian pee to manipulate the votes of the stock market election!
>libtards and chapodrones unironically believe the above text

Non-whites are unaffected by endless importation of cheap labor....news at 6

Why do the same liberals who act like McCarthy was some paranoid lunatic for being suspicious of communism now act like Putin is conspiring against them at every turn?

They have complete control of essentially every print, TV and internet news outlet and they're terrified of a Russian using Twitter.

Any deviation from their narrative is Muh Russia

Liberals are primarily driven by emotion and cognitive dissonance. Logic and facts don't come into their narrative much, if at all. If you read Rules for Radicals, it really makes a lot of the stuff they do nowadays a little more clear.

>insult people instead of offering any actual commentary/factual argument
>drown out the forum of conversation with meaningless noise and baseless accusations
>hinge everything you do on "good for thee but not for me"/"do as I say not as I do" pseudo-morality

>le rent free xD
I admire /pol. A few memes later and they have an army of shitskin shitposters ready with propaganda scripts at hand.

you need to calm down buddy

>if you don't toe the line and start shitposting about Gronjlb Xvromf you're a shitskin russian propaganda shill!
Wow, I guess its true...liberals ARE the real racists

>ITT: SHEEPLE
It's not the russians, it's the australians. Think about it.

>chapodrones
What does Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán have to do with this?

>can't even deny it
Don't worry, John Dominguez. You'll always have your white masters back at /pol.

I think that probably is true senpai. Russian troll farms as a real thing and almost certainly shitpost both here and twitter.

This isn't a statement of whether George molested someone or not.

The gay mafia is very powerful

>its russia's fault!
>n-no, its nonwhite shills!
Trump Derangement Syndrome at work, people. Notice the Alinsky-esque line of propaganda at work here.

>"if you don't support George Takei and our baseless accusations against Xronald Xrumpf you're a nonwhite propaganda shill"
No proof, no evidence, no cogent argumentation. Just pure ad-hom and speculation; textbook Alinskyite tactic.

>self-hating shitskin repeating his script ad nauseam
Good dog.

probably just because american liberal media would just bury it as far down as they could

archive.fo/2RHAg
trendsmap.com/local/us/san francisco
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

can someone tell me what his post means?

how can anyone deny this evidence?

fucking ruskies hiding under the bed again

>le vote against your own interest!

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b

What's funny is that isn't even the real chart from his "source". No mention of Takei in the 48 hour charts or anywhere at all
dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

I'd imagine most people aren't aware that he's this big liberal activist now. I'm sure the average person still only knows him from Star Trek. I'm sure most people weren't even sure if he was still alive so makes perfect sense that he would suddenly become 20,000% more relevant because of the accusations.

Just seven?

My boy, Trump is going to declare himself Emperor when this is all over.