omg so true xD

Lol

kinda funny desu

>kwejk.pl

MODS

Big if true

le badass little girl is the reddit of tropes

i dont get it

I remember a time when Sup Forums thought Kick-Ass was a great movie and love whatever swearing loli Chloe's character was called. A much simpler time.

>tfw you miss what is that a scar? posting

>>>/9gag/

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

what has this to do with Sup Forums

>no name
>axis not labelled

>Guh way Pol Nagzi
This has nothing to do with pol you obsessed faggots.

is there anything more reddit than "forced badass child character who is more intelligent than children realistically are"

i fucking hate this shit so much

LOL

I stopped reading Dean Koontz books because he loves that hyper intelligent mature-for-their-age kid trope. I got sick of it. The kids are always annoying and I wanted them to die, but they never did.

Serves me right for starting to read his books I guess, but I was young and foolish.

11 isn't intelligent and weird/unusual/supertalented/etc... child is an old trope that dates before cinema.

dude, dogs in his books are capable of human thoughts and reasoning and you're annoyed the kids are too smart?

Literally decades late to the punch

This is some 9gag level humor.

I thought the ever present magical autist and comically evil villains would do the job.

It's weird because over intelligent child characters are supposedly a trope they hate.

I don't want to say it's because they're female but...

It's fine so long as the child isn't perfect, and other characters react realistically to them.
When the child could be replaced with Coldsteel and nothing changes, then there's an issue

Read the watermark you faggot

I literally can't think of any kids in a Dean Koontz book, only magically Golden Retreivers

my gf retweeted that image earlier today.

im unironically considering committing suicide right now

Nope

kwejk.pl is polish 9gag. get the fuck out of here

Oh come on

>kwejk.pl
Get the fuck out, normik, we are an adult board

you should

Just like Mr. Jesus said.