George Takei claims Russia forced him to rape underage bois

How will Putin ever be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a07469be4b0e37d2f37c8e8/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

russian bots make that i still am a virgin

>homosexuality is actually russian propaganda to destabilize the west
holy shit it all makes sense
no wonder it was fast tracked across western countries that one year

Jesus how these people are detached from reality

>white """men""" are fags because of hackers
Lmao

t. sjw when it benefits

He's right, you know

I don't think Takei ever denied anything

He's just mad he got caught being a pedo

>biohacking is western men that haven't been infected by the hackers yet to hack back men
jesus christ

>a controversial "screenshot" with no source behind it

200 replies, here we go.

>already removed

twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sGlZ67H7jvcJ:https://twitter.com/georgetakei?lang=en &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=pl&client=firefox-b

lol

so Chekov made him fuck boipucci?

see 2nd link:
It's real. Liberals are really this deluded and morally twisted.

I'm from Russia and I'm responsible for this attack on George Takei. Comrade Putin himself ordered me to do it saying "It's not because he's gay, it's because he's a faggot".

OH NO NO NO AH NOOOOOOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHQHAHHQHQHA

>russian hackers can now be blamed when you grab people by the cock

What a wonderful world we live in

>liberals: "FUCK YEAH COMMUNISM, I'M #ANTIFA AS FUCK! GULAGS FOR ALL STRAIGHT MEN, ESPECIALLY WHITE MEN"
>also liberals: "FUCK RUSSIA, THIS IS A DISGRACE, REEEE WE NEED OPEN AND TRANSPARENT DEMOCRACY"

>George Takei claims Russia forced him to rape underage bois
nowhere did he claim that. he didn't imply it in any way

>He's not even denying it.

We know George, we know.

He denied it yesterday morning I believe. But he admitted it on Stern.

What a senile dumbass.

Read between the lines

Ok, i stand corrected. You should have put source in OP though.

So Putin is guilty for literally everything

don't cry about when SJWs defame people then, because you're doing the same thing

It's almost like faggots are more likely to have mental issues.

I'm not OP or the guy who posted those links, I just like sitting around in these threads drinking the tears

More like the other way around. SJWs have been defaming people for so long with no oversight or due process and now they're starting to target their own.

He’s blaming fake Russian bots?!

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

I hope this clown burns

Absolutely pathetic

It's okay when it's a huge faggot like Takei. He manages to be an embarrassment for both Japan and the US at the same time.

Not russian proganda, the j___s

Takei is right

isn't this exactly why people are giving Takei such a hard time? Because he is a SJW who has defamed people before and now he finds himself at the wrong end of mob justice?

I stopped liking Takei decades ago. People want you to think he's a respectable gay, but he's not. He's got ridiculously shit views and is a hateful SJW.

>mob justice is okay when it's someone i hate
If you had anything resembling self-respect you'd be out there defending him, instead of laughing at him like a mindless retard only to complain about pesky feminists on another thread.

This is why everyone's laughing at Sup Forums. They literally have no idea how to function.

Hello, Alinsky shill.
>Make the enemy live up to their own rules

Turnabout is 100% fair play.

>Shilling this hard

George please... listen and believe ;)

>being this black and white
It's possible to assume innocent until proven guilty while simultaneously laughing at this faggot getting fucked by the mob he helped create

>if i hold literally no values i win every time xD

>liberals want communism
oh look it's this meme again. liberals are corporate bootlickers just like republicans

If I had my way I'd have faggots like him sectioned. This is the next best thing available

>someone shits on your mouth
>but it's okay, because you can laugh along

niggers and spics have the highest rate of being faggots

>DUDE you have to hold a certain set of values that I've pre-determined for you even though me and my liberal friends don't have any values at all because postmodernism FTW and god isnt real and morality is a social construct LMAO
Hello, Alinsky shill.

Umm no sweatiey. Liberals are the ones marching and blocking streets/roads/highways with antifa and commie banners.

This dude championed mob justice and guilty until proven innocent I have absolutely no sympathy for this worm when it comes time for him to feel the way he has made so many others

Nice try, but that's a terrible analogy

According to the same government whose statistics codify spics as "white hispanics"
>46%mericans are this brainwashed

You're dumb af desu

This. Liberals are center-right.

>dude i don't have to stick to my stupidly loud politics and values because lulz lmao
We all know you bitches can't stop crying about muh false allegations and muh feminism and yet here you are, celebrating it and even pushing it through indifference.

who cares about politics?

Takei is just a pedo, at least Louis CK didn't blame Russia for sexually assaulting people with his "sword".

Well that is some irrefutably, well sourced mathematical evidence right there

More Alinskyite tactics! 7 more years, btw.

>do as I say not as I do
Sorry but your Alinsky tactics dont work very well when your people are turning on eachother and the right is in power :^)

Takei is a pederast, no? I think the distinction is important, even if both groups should be gassed

Millennials raised on internet memes can't help but see everything through a political lens.

Truly a retarded faggot. Holy shit I am laffin

>he thinks in his communist utopia that corporates will be taxed out the ass to pay for free college, gender reassignment surgery, & allowance of 5k bi weekly for being a fry cook.

>n-no you don't understand my actions have no consequences!!
18 or older to post here, dude.

George "Giving suspicious drinks to young twinks" Takei

This is an even worst excuse than Spacey's coming out.

>Takei and his army of liberal sycophants have no issues with "guilty before proven innocent" online mob "justice"
>Takei becomes the target of that same mob

>>WOW HOLD ON OK I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN YOU NEED TO STOP AND THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS OK WHAT ABOUT MUH VALUES

Listen and believe, you shitlord :^)

>takei tries to play 4d chess by hiding out in the open
>forgets he doesn't even know what the pieces do

>>Takei and his army of liberal sycophants have no issues with "guilty before proven innocent" online mob "justice"
>so i better do the same xDD
Based radical centrist!

What's a pederast, Walter?

>Good for Thee, but not for We
>Do as we say, not as we do!
Wow...really...makes...me think...

>reading those replies

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA He's fucking finished 90% of the comments are against him.

>>Good for Thee, but not for We
Are you quoting yourself, centrist?

>Russian bots made me rape

An interesting defense.

almost all child sex abuse is perpetrated by men
roughly half of child sexual abuse victims are boys
homosexual men comprise less than 2% of the total US population

more like
>takei tries to play 4d chess by hiding out in the open
>forgets that 4d chess isn't real

>Look, I posted it on April Fool's so I can cop out of the irony! Maybe I diddled that kid but we're all fools!

daily reminder if you POST on 4ch you ARE a Russian Nazi Hacker Faggot

So now all of a sudden "guilty before proven innocent" mob justice is verboten because it targets one of your sacred cow celebrities? You cucks never really questioned it or stopped to consider "muh consequences" when you were so thrilled about it for the past 3 years!
>liberal "morals and values" in a nutshell

of course they are. that's the whole point of twitter

>waaahh but they started it!
And now you're a good little fat feminist pushing fake allegations for the lulz. You should be proud.

T U R N A B O U T I S F A I R P L A Y

>Fake accusations
Wow, how fucking ignorant and victim-blaming of you. Whatever happened to "listen and believe"? :^)

Yeah, once people follow the numbers they really don't like where it leads.

It's like telling people blacks comprise 12.5% of the US population yet are responsible for 50% of all murders. At first they will say the stats are fake and after you show them it's real they either blame racism or their brain just shuts off.

Some truths are just too much for a lot of people to bear.

>good little fat feminist
>this coming from the cuck whose ideology pushed "listen and believe" for the past 4 years
>conveniently overlooks the fact that it's a guy (male) making an accusation against another guy (male)
I guess "listen and believe" only applies when women are making accusations against straight men? How progressive of you

How the fuck do you know the allegation against Takei is fake? Out of every person accused so far, Takei is probably the one guy you SHOULD be extra suspicious of, considering there is actual video evidence of him sexually molesting a dude and he is making light of groping men in several interviews.

пидopaшкa зaкyкapeкaл

>"listen and believe, soyboy!!! xD"
>same thread
>"REEEE WOMEN ARE OUT TO GET ME"

>there is actual video evidence of him sexually molesting a dude
source

>George Takei Once Talked About Grabbing Men To 'Persuade' Them To Have Sex

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a07469be4b0e37d2f37c8e8/amp

It's literally "grab them by the penis" to coerce them into sex

Takei really is a senile old nutjob, no "it was fine in the 60s" excuse is going to make this all better.

>same thread "REEEE WOMEN ARE OUT TO GET ME"
Who posted that ITT and where? Quote it.
you're grasping at straws

>tfw you abandoned an original twitter address and in 3 months of 2015 it was used by some russian to spam instagram links
What's the deal with russians?

Ahahahahaha he deleted it, too bad search engines archive twitter posts.

>He hasn't seen Takei jack off a dude that obviously wasn't wanting it to happen
>He hasn't watched the video where Takei admits to grabbing people without their consent

Notice he says girls, not boys.
Funny when it is the little boys he likes.

Big if ture

can't wait to ask my grandpa how many dudes grabbed his cock

This could very well kill him considering he is so old and everything about his ego is fuelled by virtue signalling on twitter, apart from some shitty voice acting that is literally all he does, facebook and twitter posts. Just like how the spouse of an old person normally dies soon after I think he might too.

>everyone I don't like is the same person
>see they are the strawmen I imagine them to be

Brainlet for life

>u-um no one's posted that yet? xD
>*closes Sup Forums tab*

no I didn't

>he, for whatever reason, puts words into my mouth when i was neither for or against communism
delusional

He's done it several times on the Howard Stern show to different men who didn't want him to do it.

>n-no u
You tried.

Be thankful you aren't talking to George Takei or he'd put something else in your mouth.

>George Takei: The Russians made me rape this boy.

What did he mean by this?