The Shade! Cyborg Literally throws Zack Snyder under the bus. Talk about BTFO

>“You don’t wanna grow a character too much, too quickly… otherwise you have nowhere to go. You know, everybody ends up becoming comic relief, and we end up in a sitcom, which works for some things, but not for others.”

*inhales*

>twitter screencaps

What? That sounds more like shitting on Whedon

Sounds like he's criticizing Whedon.

literally sounds like a Whedon diss

gtfo Marvel shill

I would say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones but DC doesn't have a fucking house

He's shitting on Thor

The big criticism about Snyder's work on these movies is that it took forever for Superman to actually be the Superman everybody knows and loves. What's your point?

In the interview the actor is actually defending Snyder's development of the Superman character.
KEK.

Yeah, Snyder's famous for his comedies.

Good. Superman is the only decent character left in this shitfest. Probably due to lack of screentime at this point.

>the Superman everybody knows and loves.

Get fucked you manchild.

People just can't shake the Reeve's portrayal of the character, chum.

The reason that Superman isn't the same as previous Supermen is that he's an interesting reasonable character instead of a bland infallible boyscout who always knows the right thing to do and always does it. That's not a criticism.

Literally the only other time Superman's been a genuinely interesting character is Injustice.

>Literally the only other time Superman's been a genuinely interesting character is Injustice.

I was agreeing with your post, but you just fuck it all up. Injustice is awful all around.

Oh, it's a terrible comic, sure. But it's an interesting take on Superman, and directly confronts the whole "Why doesn't Superman just fix the world" question, so it's worth something.

Sounds like he's ripping on marvel

Sorry, but Superman: Red Son answered that question better.

Injustice is just uninspiring as fuck. They took stuffs that were done in the past, some of it good and others that should have never been repeated because they were stupid in the first place, and then redid them in the worse ways possible doubling down on the awfulness and stupidity.

I actually liked the first book, before it became just "And what if the Lanterns got involved and they had a big fight? And then what if the magic people got involved and they had a big fight? And what if the gods got involved and they had a big fight?".

actually all the characterizations were handled by joss whedon
snyder only did the cinematography

Jesus OP you're so obsessed you're seeing shit that isn't there

they only did the injustice comics so that they could have a reason why batman would be on the opposing side of superman

And it doesn't even matter here cause this Fatman KILLS

Eat shit faggot. The best interpretation of Superman was the DCAU. It actually accomplished what Snyder wanted to do with Superman and didn't make him an unlikeable cunt at the same time

Why do you think Snyder's Superman is a cunt?

he wasn't

Dude, Superman in DCAU was a bigger asshole than DCEU at times.

He was an easily triggered hothead and stubborn as fuck when he got stuck on an idea. Remember the Captaim Marvel episode in the JL cartoon? Or the Doomsday episode?

Not to mention that in his own cartoon he got brainwashed by Darkseid and invaded the planet Earth for Apokolipse. People of Earth hated him a long time for that. That's what Cadmus be made and that scientist guy that was his friend side with the government.

I bet if Snyder did something like that in the movies people would scream their head off. They already complained about the Knightmare scenes.

He wasn't. They just didn't develop him well enough or rushed it much too quickly with the origin story and Zod happening to show up just as Clark accepts his Kryptonian side
yeah I gotta re-watch it

Ray is a Zack loyalist, he is shitting on Whedon.

how is that shitting on snyder? it seems to me that you are too stupid to actually read and understand comments

Silver/Bronze Age Superman was pinnacle of the character