JUSTICE LEAGUE Post-Credits Scenes

Mid-Credits Scene

Superman and The Flash meet and prepare to have a playful race.

After-Credits Scene

Deathstroke rescues Lex Luthor from Arkham Asylum, and Luthor announces his plan to assemble "a league of his own".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTGGOC1L0w
youtube.com/watch?v=3WNwOF-tOHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DC
>After credits scene

Fuck outta here

LOOK HOW MUCH WE'RE LIKE MARVEL!!!

It's true, go to r/DCEUleaks

Joe Mangelliano confirmed this on his instagram and then deleted the comment, so I would believe it.

>that poster

>friendly reminder that Arnold Schwartz-A-Nigga got top billing over George Clooney

I KNEW THIS POSTER REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING

Must have been Whedons idea

Me on the right

>chads at the top
>beta reddit fag and woman at the bottom like they are ready to suck batman off
what did they mean by this?

no.

>Movies women don't understand the comic

First thing I thought about. JL isn't gonna be good.

>Aquaman
>Chad
Pick one

>every after credit in is Lex recruiting a villain from the DC solo movies.
I dig it.

Can I get the name of this comic
Pretty please?

This was before he became an island nigger

why are they sweating, turn on some air conditioner or a fan.

That's a parody of a DC poster.

>posts an entirely different incarnation of the character

That would be cool, if true. Like Lex recruit Black Manta in the Aquaman after credits.

Reckon he was referring not to the poster image but to the fact that DC will have end credits scenes as Marvel does

>Dad in that comic is actually fucking his daughter in secret
>Mother is fucking son in secret.
You really suck at this OP.

Like any self-respecting supervillain would listen to some twink faggot like Eisenberg.

>It's like the Avengers but villains
WOOW
DC DOES IT AGAIN WITH THE ORIGINALITY
GOOD JOB

>I'm going to literally give you capital & tools you need to kill your arch rival
Not that hard.

I'm still not seeing a source here
Looking it up literally does nothing

>as if any incarnation is useful

What makes you think they don't already possess those things and more?

"I can give you money!"

"We don't take dollars down here in the fucking ocean."

Why are you so upset that DC likes to focus on their villains?

Only fucking normies still believe the "Aquaman can only talk to fish hurr hurr" meme
Fuck off faggot

He'd likely be dealing with Black Manta, not Ocean Master.

If SS is any indication of what these fuckers can make when doing an all movies flick then they can stick their villains up their urethras and never take them out

>Mid-Credits Scene
What the fuck are mid-credits? Justice League is only 90 fucking minutes long.

haha next movie was devised by queen feminism and you can't stop it cause it was good.

*yawn*

You know that flashy end sequence every Marvel movie has that has nice graphics to show the names of the main actors that happens before the actual listing of the names of EVERYONE that worked on the movie?
Well, a midcredits scene is what happens after that first scene and before the very last credits

Better than teasing the fucking talking Grape man for 8 years versus 1 big bad featuring CG faceless hordes.

>H-he can swim really fast too!
He's still massively underwhelming you assmad DCuck, black bolt or MM would've been ten times more useful

That's called set up you fucking nigger
But if course you wouldn't know what that is, the DCEU rushed everything out the door to get a JL movie ASAP

You are a literal normie retard, aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTGGOC1L0w

Not really, DC has a very solid continuity despise, actually precisely because of the constant continuity crisis.

Also you don't know who Gail Simone is, but this it's her world.

Oh you mean the Oscar winning movie that made more money than Doctor Strange despite lack of chinese screening and toxic press? Talk about embarassing!

>That's called set up you fucking nigger
Oh man! The grape grinned menacingly and sat on a chair! Such set up! Much architect!

He was a bigger star than Clooney at the time. Plus iirc in Schumacher and Burton's movies the villain always got billed above the Batman actor.

>mfw it ends after this movie just like Green Lantern's post credits scene

That Oscar it's more embarrassing than anything.

>Normies get out REEEEEE
Imagine trying this hard to fit in

The fact that DCucks like you cling to a fucking MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLE Oscar more than Flies cling to literal shit speaks volumes of how miserable your entire movoe universe is
Jesus fuck

DC = Make up Killer Croc
Marvel = CGI Iron Man

WEW

>Luthor announces his plan to assemble "a league of his own"
some kinda ... sooisyde sqwaa?

Why the hell are you even on a thread about a topic you know LITERALLY nothing about?
Seems to me like you're the one that's trying too hard to fit it by pretending to like the same things your normie friends do

You would know a lot about flies clinging to shit wouldn't you mouse cuck?
>can't even win a "participant trophy"
>even had the same makeup artist too
>still loses to DCEU's worst.
Sad.

It's not just jpeg quality - the poster looks like it's for a movie from 1988. Were they going for Terminator aesthetics?

Nigger pls, GoTG 1 completely unmasculated him.

Batman's the only superhero who has villains worth highlighting (mostly due to the influence of the 60's show).

Well yeah that looked awesome.

No, the Legion of Doom.

OH NO MY CUBE

CHEESE AND CRACKERS

So who's going to make up the Legion of Doom? Or is it just a throw away line.

Definitely Lex Luthor.

Black Manta - Aquaman movie.

I'm thinking Sinestro from Green Lantern Corps.

Brainiac or Bizarro? Man of Steel sequel.
Cheetah? Wonder Woman sequel.
Captain Cold or Gorilla Grodd? Flashpoint.

>OH NO
>I KEEP FALLING DOWN THESE STAIRS
Yeah, Doomsday also had his shitty moments, user. Get the fuck over it.

I prefer "Injustice Gang."

Well if you asked any other faggot on social media, everyone thought Star Trek should've won for Farscape tier makeup. Wheras Croc's costume took many hours to put on and was Water proof. Disney would've just made him into a Great Value version of The Lizard Man from TASM.

This isn't Sup Forums faggot, I'm not about to argue about a shitter comic book hero who's going to be an even bigger shitter in a cinematic universe, literally every scene shown thus far mamoa has needed a a set piece (missile destroys tunnel water floods in, fighting in air, has to be saved by cyborg) so fuck off with that "muh superhuman strength,impenetrable skin" Aquanigga is trash and anyone who defends him is a faggot.

>Jared, come back. We have a scene for you. You'll win the Oscar, I promise.
youtube.com/watch?v=3WNwOF-tOHc

Trek it's make up based, the entire movie it's done around make up art, but that doesn't make you the best filmographic use of make up, cause it still looks like crap.

if you're reminded of Batman & Robin and not of Alex Ross, you're a fucking pleb

Or you're a babby who thinks Batman Begins is the first real superhero movie.

are you suggesting that jared leto isn't replaceable? No actor is bigger than The Joker.

Jack was.

>0 oscars

No, he's fatter than the joker.

*breathes in*

Injustice league was the real name but it's stuck with this guys forever.

>the last scene is confirmed to be Supes taking off ripping his shirt
B A S E D

It tried to be Alex Ross but ended up looking like Batman & Robin.

>big focus on an alien Green Lantern, especially on the ring
>Lex's character is completely changed and hasn't the retarded mannerisms from BvS

Delete this

Not in Batman Returns and Batman Forever.

Luthor mannerism were taken from Kevin Spacey, that was even worst, literally the last good Lex Luthor was Gene Hackman, why it is so hard to have a good, white, rich, smart, bald..., oh