He's the best actor in Hollywood and yet he was glorified furniture in season 2. Why?

He's the best actor in Hollywood and yet he was glorified furniture in season 2. Why?

Liberals. That is the entire answer. Either because they felt they needed season 2 as padding for other characters once they got a 3+ season order or they just dislike focusing on the white characters.

With Eleven "dead" he had nothing to do.

He’s a very normal kid who just wants to act, I hope Hollywood won’t ruin him

Stranger Things season 1 made his career, so he took a backseat this season to help Based Billy & friends become stars as well

He was also shooting IT in the meantime, so.

What do you mean? He was still great in season 2

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obviously this. Besides, I'm glad the show focused on others. Like Dustin & Steve.

Best actor in Hollywood?

Is this bait? I know you all love to fawn over him but let's not be totally fucking delusional, which you are if you actually opine this bullshit.

Probably just because of the script, he’s like the actor from the show with the most followers on twitter, he has a huge young girl fanbase

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

No he wasn't.

>he didn't feel immense emptiness during Mike's story of how he and Will became friends
Normies plz go

Lol loose up your tight ass bro

don't glorify furniture you just sit on it

He was too busy getting raped by his agent.

When will they give him an Oscar?

>Opine

This isn't the 1800s negro.

February

>He's the best actor in Hollywood

Is white mixed with jewish the secret formula to the perfect human specimen?

It was cute. One thing though last season didn't they establish Mike and Lucas where the best friends of the group?

>he
but thats a girl, surely

It was before Mike called him a nigger

>mfw dustin had the most screen time in season 2

jesus. he looks like a young matthew broderick in that picture

I always thought that Dustin was kind of referring to the 3 of them and not Will, i always had vibes that Mike and Will were the closest really

Ali Michael here, I heard rumours you guys where holding some rare Finns?

Please stop making these threads about finn, Finn and his brother browse Sup Forums sometimes and it makes him very uncomfortable

The show is about Eleven not the boys.
The boys are just there.

I can see that I guess. He seemed the most affected by his death, he has a binder full of his drawings and stuff.