"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster."

>"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster."
>"And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
CHRIS FUCKING HANSEN WAS ACCUSED

>traps himself on his own show

>Why don't I just have a seat over here.
>What was my plan here?

>What am I doing here?

Why doesn't he take a seat right over there?

Nietzsche was such a blowhard desu

This particular quote is fine, if overrated. It's the manipulation of man

ur mom blows ME hard lolz!

cringe

underrated

cringe

underrated

overrated

Woot.

people that post cringe,you know they are under age and/or have hands that drip some type of grease and have to replace keyboards often. This is aimed at the guy you called cringe

Post the fucking sauce

sneed?

Don't you ever cringe again to me on my postings you sack of worthless shit

cringe

>I can leave anytime I want

Source?
Cringe

>I need to take a seat

>Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators the creator seeks -- those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest.
>everything about him is ripe for the harvest
>ripe for the harvest
>the harvest
Post your face when you realise Nietzsche wasn't writing philosophy, he was writing prophecy

>Source?
Just like all the other allegations, OP is just allegating that Chris Hansen is a sexual predator. Has anyone in any of the recent cases shown proof or is it, like OP, just an allegation with no substance?

Prophecies aren't real, those quotes just sound as motivation and inspiration for people to come.

Oy Vey!

DA JOOS

Not surprised at all. You've definitely got some skeletons in your closet if you have to flaunt your moral superiority to everyone by ruining the lives of good honest men trying to come by some cunny.

stikes me more like the kind of guy that would be into being pegged, than into cute little girls

>Tarantino walks in from offscreen
>whats going on here

Cawd

>Tfw CoC imploded
;_;

>Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings.
>Christianity - and that is its greatest merit - has somewhat mitigated that brutal Germanic love of war, but it could not destroy it. Should that subduing talisman, the cross, be shattered, the frenzied madness of the ancient warriors, that insane Berserk rage of which Nordic bards have spoken and sung so often, will once more burst into flame. This talisman is fragile, and the day will come when it will collapse miserably. Then the ancient stony gods will rise from the forgotten debris and rub the dust of a thousand years from their eyes, and finally Thor with his giant hammer will jump up and smash the Gothic cathedrals.
>Do not smile at my advice -- the advice of a dreamer who warns you against Kantians, Fichteans, and philosophers of nature. Do not smile at the visionary who anticipates the same revolution in the realm of the visible as has taken place in the spiritual. Thought precedes action as lightning precedes thunder. German thunder is of true Germanic character; it is not very nimble, but rumbles along ponderously. Yet, it will come and when you hear a crashing such as never before has been heard in the world's history, then you know that the German thunderbolt has fallen at last. At that uproar the eagles of the air will drop dead, and lions in the remotest deserts of Africa will hide in their royal dens. A play will be performed in Germany which will make the French Revolution look like an innocent idyll.
>The future smells of Russian leather, of blood, of godlessness and of much whipping. I advise our grandchildren to come into the world with very thick skin on their backs.
Heinrich Heine

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU POSTMODERNIST

I don't understand why people complain about the (((them))) posting when it is literally (((them))) about 90% of the time and in this case it literally is undeniably one of The Chosen we're talking about.

Petersonfag OUT.

RIP Joey.

Damn. You didn't really have me up until
>the German thunderbolt has fallen at last.

What happened to his Hansen vs predator show? It disappeared out of the blue. Also, it's well known that he had an affair with his wife a while ago.

cringe

Reminder he never aired the episode where they caught the neckbeard

Motherfucker bailed on it.

Wasn't it funded by a kickstarter campaign? What a douche

>He had an affair with his wife

He should be hanged

This is now a Peterson thread

>Everyone I don't like is a POSTMODERNIST

proofs?

I'm getting too old for this shit...

this is like when neo split open the matrix- hansen traps hansen in a hall of mirrors...

So do you actually have a source?

The thing is though, I have a head on my shoulders and I know what I'M doing. Can you say the same about the general public? The true rapists/pedophiles.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!