Dude poop lmao

dude poop lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are jews obsessed with scat? Even in the talmud, jews say that jesus' "punishment" for "betraying the jews" is that he's "boiling alive in feces in hell for all eternity"

Sarah, I don't want to hear about your massive diarrhea, or how you make sure to wipe properly each time. Nothing personal, I just like to pretend defecation doesn't exist.

Lol! Is this from her new stand up?

I kinda want to fuck her brains out but I kinda know I'd regret it after I filled her womb.

>Reply

Dude Kill JESUS LMAO

>your cock will never act as a butt plug while she's squealing trying to shit out watery diarrhea

Unless you're wearing a condom in that situation, she's going to shit watery diarrhea all into your peehole and then you develop a UTI.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP KWEEN #1
YAAAAAAAAAS SLAY

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo

What's her endgame?

yfw she is a bed wetter

Why is she so cute Sup Forums?

I'd hatefuck her.

How can she look so hot sometimes and so wretched others?

Isn't she like 50? How much longer until she hits the wall operating under the assumption she hasn't already?

I'd take a whiff...

Uh Sarah, you still have your granny pannies on

I think she forgot to pull down her panties she's gonna poop herself lol I wonder if she did haha and I wonder how it smells haha

I would do this.

I liked her on Mr. Show. Even her show was pretty good, it was somewhat in the same vein.

That being said, I don't find her funny by herself. She works better when she can play off someone. Same with David Cross.

her show fucking sucks. oohh i go around the country and talk to people, i am not judging them i am listening to them heeeheee im a good person. fuck off kike.

Stop sexualizing her please.

SO FAWKIN EDGY M8

Her show was okay, but I enjoy her standup and bit parts in movies

so this is what desperation in the face of irrelevance looks like?

what do you think her poop smells like haha

>that arm hair

>Christina Hendricks not on the list
>tfw

theres plenty of jews into watersports

>9 years ago

Cutie

Isla Fisher is not a jew.

She's the funniest woman in show business,women arent funny so that makes her only mildly amusing.

according to wiki
isla converted to Judaism for her jew husband

Whats the deal with jews and being physically repulsive?

have you seen her nudes? it was depressing

I'd put her in the top 10 percentile of women her age bodywise.

Tyrannasaurus kike

I’m 100% certain she’s sexually harassed multiple people throughout her career