What was the worst movie you've seen this year?

What was the worst movie you've seen this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Justice League even though I haven't seen it yet.

this but unironically

I’ll parrot this

Not that one

spbp

BR2049

This by default. It's a meh movie. But Logan and Blade Runner 2049 were on another level.

thor

another level good or bad?

Baby Driver

Discounting capeshit, It Comes at Night, A Ghost Story and Baby Driver were really bad

Guardians of Galaxy 2

Like clockwork, they don't even try to obscure their agenda.

>someone who likes capecuckery also likes 2049
Quelle surprise!!!

Suck it DCfag.

Homecoming. What a waste of an hour.

I loved this movie.

this

>I-if you make fun of the Capeshit I like you're obviously a Disney shill!

Kong Skull Island

>It Comes at Night
this or Get Out. Probably Get Out.

Same. I have no clue why it was so widely acclaimed. It was pure shit. I feel the same way I did when I saw Mad Max Meme Road get endless praise.

Logan

second this.

You're not fooling anyone

In what way am I supposedly supposed to be fooling you, and what is that image supposed to imply?

I don't know about worst but the most disappointing thing I've seen this year was Blade Runner 2049.

im only here for the (YOU)s

Pirates, Fast and Family Furious, Spiderman, GotG, Thor in that order, scores from 3/10 to 5/10

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
it's up there with kong and alien as the worst

why do you watch so much capeshit and blockbuster crap if you don't seem to enjoy any of it?

The Void

Worst screenplay in recent memory. Was so excited to see it, too. And I've concluded the filmmakers shill it here.

Friends wanna watch that shit. I did enjoy Logan this year, which is also capeshit

>What was the worst movie you've seen this year?

Wonder Woman
Keeping Up With the Joneses

Logan is the best movie of the year so far.

I enjoyed Ragnarok the least from what I’ve seen.

The snowman

You actually saw that? How bad was it?

It was really bad.

Actually the Val Kilmer stuff is so bad that it almost worth watching just to see that.

Wow, Disney shills are on full force here.

I'm not even going to watch it but The Last Jedi is the worst movie I have ever seen.

your vids are comfy

the worst part is that the sections on the gladiator planet were actually enjoyable, and Jeff Goldblum was fantastic. It's like they made that stuff then said "fuck this movie is too interesting and fun" and crammed it into the most generic marvel shit imaginable. Every time it went back to asgard and the villain woman (who I wanted to fuck raw desu) I just wanted it to all end, for fucks sake Jeff Goldblum just disappears from the movie.

This piece of fucking shit
Last time I fall for fake artificial hype about “bone crunchy gritty originality blah blah blah” fucking crap

I still refuse to believe this is real

How big of a joke is Whedon? Imagine if he did an entire Superman movie?

that one about the attention whore with daddy issues. what a crock.

Yogahosers

Yeah they should have just focused on the gladiator planet. They had enough material with the characters there to make the plot about Thor escaping with Hulk. Every time it cut to Asgard the movie grinded to a halt.

Probably blade runner. Ryan gosling can’t fucking act.

I would have enjoyed it more, but I seem to have accidentally stumbled into a showing in Spanish.

The OP started a troll thread and we’re the shills?

Homecoming was only passable if you're bored and Logan, which is barely a capeflick, is just decent until it falls on its face in the third act.

The Alien movie was pretty bad.

That was last year.
But yeah, Yoga Hosers was a legit 2/10
I only give it that high a score because Johnny Depp's daughter is hot

watched that with my ex and fucking hell i hated it. a real shame

>Fate of the Furious
>Boss Baby
>Emoji Movie
>A Dog's Purpose
>xxx 2
>The Mummy 2017
>Detroit
And yes, I saw all of these in theatres

were you trying to hurt yourself user?

I know you guys only watch superhero movies on this board, but this was the worst movie I saw that came out this year so far. Felt like a student film. And a bad, boring, full-of-itself one, at that.

fuck you luc besson

i didnt like birdman, when was that? i normally like pretentious art house crap. i guess im full up of it now.

Worst movie I’ve seen in theaters? Thor Ragnarok
Worst movie I watched at home? Lion or Moonlight come to mind