In what world would a guy like Michael Cera impregnate a girl like Ellen Page?

In what world would a guy like Michael Cera impregnate a girl like Ellen Page?

Fuck suspension of disbelief I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly i've seen a lot of mismatched attractiveness couples in my time, it always perplexes me but i never felt like something was actually amiss. I think there is a security thing involved. In fact attractive women have told me they'd go for slightly lower tier males when they were feeling worthless emotionally (not sexually, in which case the reverse is true). I think women sometimes settle even at a young age just to feel in control, Michael isn't going to cheat and guys like him won't cheat

That's what you tell yourself, huh?

Anyway, mismatched couples are too rare, but as they're mismatched they end up getting your attention which makes you believe you've seen a lot of them when actually ugly guys are really masturbating until they marry

A 10/10 white girl I graduated school with got knocked up by a frightening native american hamebeast manlet who was no more than 5'8 and weighed no less than 400lbs.

It happens.

it happens but it's so rare

which makes it difficult to take this film seriously

Jesus, the kid's not that ugly. We're not talking Sloth from the Goonies here.

you must live in Africa

Well it's a comedy for one...

From X-Men: a child prop
To Juno: she really can act
To "Is there anything she can't do"
To the current not so famous status

maybe she knew something about him that wasn't obvious, like maybe he had a 12" cock?

Ellen page being a frumpy unfuckable fridge makes a perfect couple for with Cera. Just looks like your typical blue state soyboy couple

she's been cast as a lead in a netflix superpowers show

I see hot quirky hipster chicks with awkward gawky nerds like him and worse many times every day. Not rare at all.

In a world where high school girls talk like they're 30 year old hipster writers, arms covered in stupid tattoos

>many times everyday

right

She's cute but no supermodel. Not out of the question.

Yeah, but when he was younger he looked fine

I'm reading through this thread and I got the doubt - do you fellas really think this dude is attractive?

I'm talking about Ellen Page.

she's definetly not super model, but way out of his league

I jerked it to the scene where ellen says "either I just peed in my pants or..."

I know she didn't but ellen page pissing her pants was like my first sexual fantasy

I don't think it's as rare as you think, women are more likely to date down look-wise than men are, especially dorky girls like Ellen Page's character. If the roles were reversed and it was an ugly woman with a hot guy then it'd be harder to believe.

Really looking Jewy there.

She's the plainest looking girl of all time.

This film fucking sucks btw, I honestly have no idea what is supposed to convey and to who it's supposed to cather

I live in Brooklyn. Half the couples looks like some variation of that.

source: your ass

any other theories from the basement?

>looking like that
>for your entire life
>nothing to be done
jesus christ i can't imagine what it is like to be ugly

refer to facts

This is only from online dating though, which has an inherent bias toward the visual side of things.

If the movie was made today, michael cera's character would have been played by a black man.

damn. I was basing my post off my own experiences/observation and also the fact that men value looks moreso than personality/money/etc. when choosing partners, I wasn't considering how standards differ though.

Nice, r/incels is here. Thanks for joining us and welcome to Sup Forums!

Ellen Page and Michael Cera are equally attractive, both 4/10. This is what the average teenage Midwestern couple looks like.

Nah, as mentioned Ellen is the definition of average, a 5/10 and Cera is actually disgustingly looking, a 3,5/10

it's a pretty well known fact that the best guys bang loads of girls

>unfuckable fridge
Whats with the fridge thing never heard anyone call someone that.

Michael isn't that bad either.

it really isn't that unlikely. she's only average and girls like her go for guys like Michael Cera cause they like nice nerdy guys [ but muh girls only go for chad ]

They're both cute and Juno is a good movie

Interesting, guys like him only end up playing games and doing STEM courses with other nerdy friends in my experience, never with a gf

>flat as a board
>socially awkward
>tries way too hard to be unique and funny
>born in the wrong generation kid

The character was obnoxious as duck. It’s not odd at all. Also, Ellen Page is a fucking leaf.

>Whats with the fridge thing never heard anyone call someone that.
just means she has no curves

But I'm not talking about her personality

Damn son, that's schiest.

None, because EP is a gigantic fuckin dyke.

So fucking schiest, Sup Forums at its best.

nigger no one wants to see your boudoir photos

>how did this plain ass white kid get to fuck this plain ass white girl

>What if she was fucking Tyrone instead.

Cera isn't plain, he's outright ugly

no world because Ellen Page is a lesbo

he's a tall, skinny white dude

and she's like a low 7

what's your problem with it?

Ellen Page is a lesbian so it was probably rape.

Happens alot with those movie types apparently.

>tall
>5'9"

From my experience, a lot of mismatched couples stem from highschool and young love. There is a certain type of innocence from puberty to about 17-18.

Superficiality reigns supreme until the late 20s, early 30s where some of the innocence mixed with a whole lot of desperation returns.

Can someone that actually knows something about acting tell me if Cera is any good. I just don't understand how a guy with that look went so far.

Superbad was the best film of the 00's, but his acting was bad which kinda helped it

this desu I went to a smallish high school and I remember girls dating some really ugly dudes back then.

in a world where he date rapes her?

Interesting, and the contrary never happens, a hot guy dating a nerdy ugly fat girl, right? it's always in the guy's favor

honestly you're all just fantasizing

Few things

>Women generally prefer being in relationships with men less attractive than them
>Law of gender polarity states that in any given couple, masculinity & femininity will balance out
>She's got mental problems and he's a horny teenage beta

t. Veteran of the game

Fat girls? Yeah, they avoid that. It's repulsive. Below average nerdy chicks? I saw it all the time.

explain this veteran

If Page was straight, this would be a pretty damn realistic couple

It's pretty common. At my uni lots of wimpy plain looking betas like Cera getting led around by their somewhat cute in a slutty way skrillex haircut wearing problem glasses girlfriends.

It's pathetic.

>Yeah, Dylan isn't an asshole like John was
>HURRY UP, OR NO PUSSY!
>Sorry about him
*texts John in secret*

I see the reverse constantly living North of 60; 8/10 and 9/10 Chads impregnating fat as shit squaws.

I want to live where you guys live where ugly estrogenic men can date up to slim white girls so commonly

Trust me, the average man online dating is WAY uglier than the average man you see on a street. While this is clearly extreme, I guarantee if you had women rate 100 guys from random online profiles and 100 guys from random meatspace, online would do much worse.

Michael Cera was considered attractive to teen girls back when the movie came out.

>Michael Cera
>ugly

He's not hot, but he's sure as shit not "ugly"

Throw Tinder out and the online dating community is repulsive.

Religious websites aren't bad, but yeah, you're OKCupid and PlentyOfFish and shit is full of legions of ugly as shit men. If there are any women in this thread looking to date online, seriously try religious websites, the guys are vastly superior.

Like I said, if he's anything above "below average" where you live, you live in Africa

If Cera is ugly I guess that makes me one of the orc rapists in doujins.

It was actually fairly believable.

Online dating attracts genetic and social refuse in general number one. Number two, there's nothing to gauge a partner with besides looks when sorting through hundreds of thirsty niggas at once.

livescience.com/7483-beautiful-women-marry-attractive-men.html

Women prefer being with less attractive men for LTRs

>guy has a girlfriend
>it’s pathetc
Imagine being this brainwashed

It makes sense. A woman who is so low value (fat, mentally ill, single mom, whores, etc.) that she's dating online isn't going to be very sound of mind.

It’s fucking miserable. Pair it with a small dick, bad skin, and bad eyesight and it’s hell. The bar is automatically lowered for any potential relationships to “whoever will give you the time of day” and celibacy is pretty much expected of you.

Worse than ugly. He looks like some sort of child molester and its only become worse as hes aged.

Any faggot can get a girlfriend, it's not a fucking accomplishment becoming a woman's lapdog. Sexual conquest is the mark of a potent man.

something tells me you can.

I think he's just average, not ugly, but like any average-looking person he starts to look like garbage if he puts on even a little weight or takes a pic from an unflattering angle.

>any faggot
>girlfriend
user...
Also wash the Sup Forums machismo out of your brain, you’re making yourself retarded and beginning to sound like a deluded neckbeard

go to any coastal city in the US.

I'd believe it. Its not so out of the realm of possibility, and I've definitely seen more mismatched couples. Hes like a 6 just by virtue of not being fat and having decent face. She's solid 8.

Women I know fuck up but date down for the most part. Men fuck down and date up as far as I cant tell.

I do the same thing, and hate myself for it; I really wish I could convince myself to date somebody less attractive than me who'll value me more, but my insecurity about "damn, anons girlfriend looks like *THAT*!?" makes me not do it.

Every time I think about her being an ugly, old lesbo I feel sad.
I used to have such a crush on her.

>pregnant ellen page

That scene where he inhales her preggo farts

Nobody cares, tumblr. Manhood isn't dead.

Manhood is getting married and taking care of your children you sick degenerate. Sort yourself out.

they literally marry beta providers, not because they're attracted to them but because they can provide

we're talking about teenagers/young adults fucking here, not hags and old men in their 30's

>Every time I think about her being an ugly, old lesbo I feel sad.
>I used to have such a crush on her.

Get over it looser, life is short and sad.In whatever Universe you could have a probable chance of fucking her you probably would just have boring vanilla ass sex with her and she would leave you for a woman. Get over it man.

>Getting married like a cuck
Ha!
>Caring for your children
I do, what now faggot?

Manhood means being brave, strong, sexually virile, proud, unemotional, tough, laconic, ambitious, and dominant.

Signing a legal document making yourself a slave to a hole because she smells purty isn't "manhood". Only beta faggots who couldn't land a woman any other way would see marriage as a good thing.

You have to understand, cera was like a sex symbol to psudo artistic tumblr girls, to them this film was a fantasy where they get to bang him and be sarcastic.

Ok now what.

Just sayin man, she would get bored of that missionary shit.

You forget another thing: dating pool isn't always huge. There are limited options if you live in a small town

If there was only Cera in a town women would rather make out between themselves and masturbate to Chad's FB pics than getting 3 meters next from him

eh dunno, they seem equal, but I'm not Michael Cera either.

btw, check the names.
Mike Cera - masculine feminine TYPE
Ellen Rape - just check her filmography..

based chuck

Ellen page is ugly