Untitled

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ewan and Riley can do better.

Why are people so bent out of shape about obi wan fucking a new girl?

The matching outfits is a bit much.

how long til ewan gets cucked?

Sup Riley

her marriage was the best example of a loser like them getting the girl of their dreams

That's an unfortunate upper/lower body ratio, just awful.

Vapid hole

thats so awesome. i love ewan so much. i hope he gives her a a shot from the high ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

>breaks up with the mother of his 4 children
>narrates a race mixing christmas ad

ewan is an agent of the end times

how can someone who looks so angel be so demon whore????? HOW IS THIS

>muh newfound awakened sexuality
She's like a child.

thot status: unpatrolled

You’re a whore Mary

>A bunch of teenaged males obsessing over celebrity relationships like a woman's magazine

ITT: r/incels refugees
fuck off losers MEW is our girl

This is the nature of women. Since I pretty much grew up without my dad I was forced to learn this the hard way.

Riley has my own career, an 8/10 body and a great sense of style how is that anything like you?

>she wasn't happy
>she decided to move on
>this makes her a bad person

And you wonder why you're kissless virgins

>McGregor married Eve Mavrakis,a Greek-French production designer whom he met on the set of Kavanagh QC, in 1995. Together they have four daughters, one of them adopted from Mongolia.
C U C K E D

A good dicking is a spiritual experience.

the matching outfits means they're boning at least 4 times a day, probably more. you can only rationalize the matching during the 24/7 pounding part of a new relationship. after that it's stupid.
t. once had a matching shirt with a gf

>tfw that moment in a relationship where you desperately try to hold on but her mind is already set and no matter how nice and caring you are she looks at you like this

HOME WRECKER

SLUT

WHORE

WHORES BURN IN HELL

>knew full well he was married
>with children
>definitely were fucking while both were still in marriages
>tells the tabloids flat out that she cucked her husband while shooting this show (“I found my sexuality”)

Fuck off roastie and/or white knight fag

Oh. Okay. Well, now it's authentic at least. Stacy's don't stay with losers for long. That guy isn't even that bad, just not her caliber.

>one of them adopted from Mongolia.
Why do these people do this shit?

I think you are underestimating the number of 20+ women who read this board. Most of the people in these threads are gossipy cunts (including me).

yeah riley had her in her prime all to himself and now ewans got the leftovers. somehow ewan won?

Woman starts to bug out once she reads some article about purse kids from Cosmo and the man is incapable of saying no due to "love" so he goes along with it.

be my gf

jk lol

Don't forget
>judgements on how women age
>hairlines/baldness
>keeping tabs on how fat people get

Sup Forums is literally magazines in hair salons

MEW is getting past her prime anyway. She's still incredibly good looking, but she's a ticking timebomb. Not to mention she's in her mid thirties, divorced, and childless.

Peak MEW was her in the cheerleader outfit in Deathproof. Her and Kurt Russell were the only decent things in that movie.

>Oh shit, she's realizing that I'm some soyboy nobody... uh... I'll start taking jiu jitsu.

based Sudickis

Now that is the look and stride of a satisfied woman.

>Riley has my own career

lmao sup riley

last i saw you are pretty jacked though, good work

This. Don't underestimate the number of fat, ugly, worthless, whore, cum dumpster, roasties that frequent this board shitting it up with their cock carousel fantasies.

>MEW: 32 years old
>McGregor: 46 years old
Why do people pretend like this isn't creepy as fuck?
I always thought my parents were weird for being 10 years apart in age

>people literally can't be happy without sex
why is it ok for them but it's not ok to be depressed about being a virgin? checkmate chads

Ewan hitting his midlife crisis hard like he’s hitting that MEW pusy

Theory checks out. I coincidentally dressed in a vaguely similar outfit to my new bf a few months into our relationship. I thought it was cute at the time, he insisted we change before leaving the house so we didn't look like idiots.

I'm 5 years into that relationship now and I wouldn't for a second entertain the idea of cute matching shit anymore. My bf and I both laughed at OP's MEWan pic for that exact reason. Looks ridiculous, even if it's not on purpose.

how the fuck are you supposed to feel being her ex
the woman you fucking married is gossiping about how much you suck at fucking to literally millions of people

>>judgements on how women age

Sorry that every fucking person on earth noticed this you twat.

For some bullshit feminism reason it wasn't allowed to be spoken about for the past 50 years. But sadly there's no feminism shaming on free speech Sudanese baseball card collecting forums.

Sympathizing with Riley is entirely retarded. If he wasn't such a weak willed pussy, always posting about how much he loves her on Instagram and shit, he'd still be with her

>it's not ok to be depressed about being a virgin?
No one says you shouldn't be depressed about it, they only say you should do something to better yourself.

Normie rule of thumb is half your age plus seven years. He's in the clear.

how is it creepy they're both 100% adults

Master obi wan stole my wife

Probably cause you're a beta or a stupid cunt.

>It's so creepy that men are attracted to youthful fertile women and women are attracted to wiser providing protectors males

>you’re only a good person if you’ve had sex

Wow

>heh, waking up early for jiu jitsu
>Just one of my many passions
>please notice me
>I'm so alone.

What is MEW even known for? I don't think I ever saw her in anything until Cloverfield Lane, which was terrible

Wonder if he's gotten her to shit in his mouth yet.

Yeah that's the only thing I've seen her in. I don't even know her name beyond MEW.

Yeah otherwise you're a shit person you faggot. You were only created to reproduce so if you can't do that you're fucking retarded.

its more likely he just wasnt fucking her at all.

>thai indie filmmaker
>literally โรงภาพยนตร์ the life
she just couldn't take his intellectual fucking and wanted to go back being harvested

People age. Newsflash.

People commenting on how people age should be required to post pictures of themselves 10 years apart

>those matching outfits

how cute....

Ewan is going to drop her inside of a year. Riley will hook up and marry someone nice and a have a few kids. MEW will sit around with 5 cats and cry knowing what she threw away.

You know it will be true.

yeah mate all those people on their 20s fucking like rabbits are only doing it for the purpose of reproduction

Still she should keep their history private. That's a cunt move.

this guys gonna be smashing 8/10s until he decides to marry again i dont feel bad for him at all

I feel you m8

I'll marry MEW. I'm probably too short for her though =(

>Riley dropped used-up roastie to live freely
>Ewan will get his life JUSTed with alimony now

Youthful and fertile being used in loosest definition of the words. He could be smashing 18 year olds Allah willing.

Who are you quoting?

Not going to lie, I'm a bit excited for that to happen. Hope we don't forget to watch out for it and remind her when it does.

It is.

Whether they say or think so is irrelevant.

>I'm just thirsty but I'm totally not trying to rehydrate myself so I don't die I just like the taste of water!

This
A suave chad who's willing to ditch 4 fucking kids isn't going to stay with some "newfound sexuality" cunt a few years away from hitting the wall
It's literally pump and dump

Poor cunt, probably thought he was in a real life Jack/Rose fantasy

>No one says you shouldn't be depressed about it
every time someone brings it up people say
>stop whining loser
>focus on yourself go the gym bro
>sex is overrated but I've had it every week since I was 14 :^)

I'm 25 and dating an 18 year old. Don't care desu. Guys cheer me and girls my age get insecure about it. I do what I wants

MEW is a whore who was fucking someone at Universal, which is why they were pushing her in Scott Pilgrim and The Thing remake. Now she's latching onto someone with a nice fat bank account to leech off of.

>7am
>early
cute

What makes you think he isn't?

>Sorry 18 year old tight cheerleader and her friend, I'm with MEW now...

Which one is the glass one?

God i want her to cuck me and then tell tabloids how i couldnt please her and my dick was too small

Is that really the girl in the op?doesn't look the same

Scottish accent
Rides a motorcycle
Multi millionaire
Famous
Looks like a badass

Honestly I bet mew is constantly wet around him, compared to her previous soyboy I'm sure she's like a new woman

thats retarded dude when i fuck a girl i do not want a baby to form

29 dating (fucking) 19 year old. Guys hate it/jealous mostly, but are supportive. Girls hate me, her, the whole thing.

Oh fug! Me too! My doodle is so hard right now

nice fantasy neckbeard. Riley will hang himself in the next year or so. Best case scenario he's a wannabe athlete for the rest of his life and never makes a movie again

this is the first time cara has looked good to me. big eyes, little makeup and normal clothing is the best if you're naturally beautiful.

Yes, people say mean things on the internet. If you haven't learned how to filter actual criticism from people just being assholes I have no idea why you choose to stay here.
>focus on yourself go the gym bro
Usually good advice, since it's all about self improvement. Nothing about it says being depressed isn't a natural reaction to circumstances.

>fucked MEW for 15 years, since her teenage prime years till now
>somehow Riley is the loser

He is only a loser if he wanted an "old fashioned" relationship, where they keep married forever, but in the long run MEW got the worst deal. She will soon get old and won't have the same value in the sex market, while Riley will still get to fuck young chicks till his 50's, if he keeps exercising of course.

He was really handsome. What the fuck happened?

We all know MEW has made a mistake, but imagine being cucked by Obi-Wan. Given the age of Riley, he probably saw Obi-Wan in the theater as a kid. Imagine being a 13 year old (Riley's age) when Phantom Menace came out, not yet realizing that Obi-Wan was going to steal your wife from you. Jesus Christ I can't even imagine

Better start on your first cat Mary

He's pretty good looking now that he shaved his poorly grown beard.

>How my dick taste Obi?

Getting over a girl is that easy.

>"Look at you! You can't even get a girl your own age, you must be so immature!"
>Point out that said girl hasn't had a relationship in years and that she must be "worse" than me
>She had a litera breakdown and her friends cussed me out

Didn't even care honestly.

you mad?