*breaths in*

*breaths in*
HAHAHAHHAAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOH NOOOO LOOK AT THE HAHAHAAH TOP OF HER HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2014/09/18/has-gaga-lost-gays
thedailybeast.com/lady-gagas-new-single-born-this-way-makes-gays-turn-on-her
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice Lucas tier CGI too

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH

what the hell is this Star Wars???

yes

Make fun of Nu-Wars all you like but please be aware Laura Dern is not for bullying

Fuck you.

I like Dern but she honest to God looks like a mtf tranny here.

I'm glad I'm not a Star Wars fan.

It looks like a prequel character transplanted into the OT.

>the LGBT character has pink hair

Really now?

>hey all you fagg... I mean proud members of the lgbtqquialmop+ community
>don't you want to see our movie, we have gay people in it
>come spend your money based entirely on our pandering
I hate this shit

t. bi guy

degenerate

the day of the roap is coming boy

>t. """""bi""""" guy

I don't follow Star Wars, but I love Laura Dern and I wish to hell she hadn't chosen to partake in this catastrophe.

That's it. This has become Nu-Wars

it was Nu-Wars the moment
>who talk first u talk first i talk first
happened

So they're actually casting people from tumblr now?

This is fantastic. I hope George dies soon. He's already suffered enough at the hands of the Mouse and really doesn't deserve this kind of shit.

They're too wrapped up in pandering that they fail to realize this type of shit always backfires.
Look at what happened to Lady Gaga. The LGBT community shunned her when they figured out she was using them for profit.

*inhales*

Before I clicked on the picture I thought this was someone giving a monologue on SNL

I thought that too!

At this point I don't think anyone would think twice about animu adaptations that keep the ridiculous hair colors

>Lady Gaga shunned by gay community
That never happened.

Are we finally ready to admit that the prequels were not bad or dare I say quite good in comparison to the new content?

>source: my ass

I rewatched Phantom menace and honestly it's pretty good

Born This Way ruined her career. Radio stations stopped playing her songs.
She tried desperately to gain their trust back by doing duet albums. No one cared.
She then had to go to Japan and try to make her name here.
ARTPOP was a GIANT flop.

Just because you think she was always relevant, doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did. Learn something kid.

Wow it's literally nothing.

>character in film
>has attributes

Also bi. I also hate it.

But the gay community never shunned her dude, what the fuck are you on about.

Her new album was universally praised and she just had a autobiopic released on Netflix

Jesus Christ these articles are pathetic. I'm gay as fuck and I'm so sick of seeing these moronic "allies" jack off over Disney hinting at gay characters.

WOW THIS SHITTY NOVEL NOBODY READ SUGGESTED THIS CHARACTER MAY IN FACT BE BISEXUAL BASED ON A SINGLE LINE, I BETTER GIVE DISNEY PROPS

Remember all the shit about Finn and Poe? That sure went somewhere, right?

No, they were just as shit.

Feels like with the original trilogy someone told Lucas "Nah son, scale it back a little...scale it back" only for no one to do the same with the prequels. His unchecked autism ruined them. Now we've got a corporate committee trying to recapture the magic of the originals while inserting pandering, which is just as bad.

Where the fuck do you live that radio stopped playing Gaga? She's on the radio routinely here in Minnesota.

Joanne was a critical success, as well. She recovered from Artpop, the failure of which had nothing to do with LGBT.

A question for you two. No offence intended, just working on a theory and please answer truthfully.

Are you a virgin?

Idiot. Pandering works. Look at this whole thread of people butthurt that Star Wars isn't pandering to them.

But they fucking did and you're fucking wrong.
2010-2015 Gaga was largely ignored because the LGBT community saw she was exploiting them.
The new generation of kids discovered her and she was able to market herself towards the,m.
You can't be this fucking stupid.

Agreed. I always found that the criticisms of 1-3 were largely unfounded and rooted in a kind of hysteria.
This was one of the first times that I noticed the hive mind phenomenon in popular culture.

She stopped being played so much because her music got less pop-friendly.

Her sold out show I went to a few weeks ago packed with people of the gay community make you wrong as well

Post some proof any time. I'm gay and I've literally never heard any of that sit.

>I-Im bi
>Not tflers
KEK just admit you can't get a girl so you're desperate (and degenerate) enough to settle for another man because at least then you won't be a virgin.

>an implication in a single paragraph in a supplementary novel that nobody cares about
>LOOK, THERE'S A GAY IN THE NEW MOVIE!! WE DID IT EVERYONE!!

Lesbians are old hat anyway. Nobody's surprised to see a girl getting fresh with another girl in entertainment these days, they haven't been the trendy, edgy thing for years.

>who talk first u talk first i talk first
>hard to understand you with all the
this was playing on a tv last night and walking through the room i thought i'd ?? misheard or something ? I thought this is like a Scary Movie scene parodying. They really did this self aware cringe shit in their own movie and people liked it yikes

>source: my ass

advocate.com/arts-entertainment/2014/09/18/has-gaga-lost-gays
thedailybeast.com/lady-gagas-new-single-born-this-way-makes-gays-turn-on-her

I'm guessing you guys saying "LOL STOP LYING" were too young to remember this

Nah, it was great last time
>writer of Lords of the Sith casually reveals that her character Moff Mors is a lesbian
>Gawker like sites go crazy
>huge praise and virtue signalling
>start dreading book
>book released
>it's great as fuck
>Moff Mors is great
>an absolute cunt without a heart
>keeps female Twi'lek slaves chained up
>forces them to have sex with her
>Gawker sites go completely silent after release

at the very least the prequels actually had some form of world building in them. The environments and places the characters went felt lived in with other alien races and distinct cultures. Even if the acting and dialogue was horrible, you can still enjoy the stuff happening around the main story.

The new trilogy is looking to just be worse cape shit in space, with more terrible dialogue. The pandering is just so blatant that its devoid of any kind of creative charm that would make it interesting. The films stand on decent CGI and that's it.

He's just misinformed as fuck, no entire demographic just decided to up and shun Gaga. Her career's on a downslope, it doesn't mean she's finished. Not much different from the rollercoaster of Madonna's career.

>Diversity and rep is a hot button topic
You make it a hot button topic. You call everyone under the sun a bigot. The Disney bends to your rule. You then make topics about hot button issues and how group "A" hasn't met your ideal quota. Thus you rant and rave and call everyone under the sun a bigot. Rinse repeat. Thus making sure you never go away.

Look at how you can just create a niche market for non-journalists.

Its the safest way to include LGBT shit. China is still not cool with gays, especially men.

Just skimming the first but it seems to tie it into ArtPop flopping. I think you're buying way too much into this stuff as fact, are you gay or involved in gay communities that you can actually speak from personal experience here?

Its a really bizarre marketing tactic, that's for sure.

>The Daily Beast

there's not a single damn thing on this website that looks credible

>>start dreading book

Why though?

cinema..........is toast

we go from shawshank redemption to this shit..........what the fuck

My brother and his friends had their rooms wall to wall with posters of her.
The second Born This Way came out, they started taking them down.

You can > all you want at where it's posted, it still happened.

>a man that likes penis

you mean gay?

That's really bizarre, but okay. Given that I live in a city with the biggest concentration of LGBT people in my state and I've never heard anything about this, I'm going to assume it was a much smaller thing than you're implying.

You brother and his friends sound like special snowflakes.

I don't really know what to tell you other than 2 articles don't substantiate an entire narrative.

She's had like 5 top 10 singles that came after BTW. Artpop was a flop, but that was because the quality of the music dropped significantly, and she still had commercial success from it. Then she took a different direction than mainstream pop for her other 2 albums.

Plus her tours are continuing to sell out.

Try again

No it was pretty big and largely why no one remembers a single song from ARTPOP or anything she did until American Horror Story Hotel

>show me proof
>that's not good enough proof

It happened. I'm done arguing with you guys about this.
The only reason you say it didn't is either because:
1. You were too young to remember
2. You weren't paying attention to mainstream culture at the time

>Finn and Poe
I don't even indulge in gay shit but I honestly thought they had good enough chemistry for a potential romance. But yeah, like mentioned, Disney has to pander to China for the big bucks and China especially hates gay men so it was never going to happen.

At this point I kinda just want Finn to be a fun action hero and not be tied down by a romance at all.

It wasn't marketing. The writer said it in passing during an interview and the interviewer jumped on it
Generally if something is getting praise for something so trivial it's probably awful, see Aftermath trilogy for example

>No it was pretty big
According to you. No offense, dude, but your proof is pretty lackluster.

Its pretty hilarious how desperate they are to appeal to China. Giving Finn an asian waifu is going to be heralded as progressive by Gawker, but we'll see if China is actually baited.

>The writer said it in passing during an interview and the interviewer jumped on it
That thing that got coverage for his book wasn't actually marketing? Alrighty then.

Shoop?

You keep basing this solely off of ARTPOP, but there's not a single drag queen out there, old or young, that still doesn't love Gaga

I wasn't young and I was paying attention. Like I said, I was at her sold out concert a few weeks ago, and I'd be surprised if more than a quarter of the crowd was straight.

Good luck convincing the gay community we did something we didn't do.

No, was into guys before women.

Unintentional I suppose.

it's okay fellow ship fags.

we still had the 90s.

where you could get a Sun Crusher micromachine...

of all the fucking things.

>Generally if something is getting praise for something so trivial it's probably awful
Plus if the praise is for something as fucking dumb as just have a fag in it, that's a pretty good indicator too. fucking gays and niggers ruining everything

>purple haired characters for evil hags to project themselves into star wars

goddammit, numales have one initial creative spark in their youth and just decay into gayness

Dash was so alpha he probably fucked anything with a hole and a heartbeat tbqh.

Especially Prince Xizor with his sex pheromones.

Hey man don't blame us, blame handwringing white allies who write this shit.

No, it looks like a fucking libarts teacher from 2017. Immersion destroyed.

>posts a picture of himself
You realize this board is anonymous for a reason, right?

Dude, me too!

This is what I meant. Chuck "The Cuck" Wendig.
>*makes lightsaber noises*
>*clinks my glass of blue milk against your's*

OH HO HOOHOHOH WAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>first LGBT star wars character
bullshit
C-3PO was in the first movie

nah, he would have been fisting Guri while Xizor cucked Han with Leia

>bisexuals are less opressed than normal gays

>Born This Way ruined her career.

she fucking performed at the superbowl, it would be impossible to ruin her career

AHAHAHAHAHA

>being this mad

Disney Wars was a mistake

>These nu-male faggots have no chance of escape.
Begin the holocaust.

>gay
>"YOU ARE A DEGENERATE, AN ABOMINATION YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!
>bisexual
>"you are just confused xd"

I actually thought this was some SNL parody. But it's not. It's REAL LIFE AHHHHHHHHHHH

Exactly, we get hate from gays and straights. That's double the oppression

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss kweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnn

What’s wrong with an LGBT character?

Serious responses only

BRAVE!!

damn

prequels are the only "star war" films with any merit whatsoever

I’m fucking screaming hahahahhaha

>>keeps female Twi'lek slaves chained up

My kind of leader. I'd follow her.