Embarrassing

The creator of Rick and Morty is kvetching about how the Poles celebrated their independence day yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-to-attend-Central-European-summit-497812
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/eu-eastern-states-say-bloc-must-show-more-support-for-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm the grandson of Polish immigrants and I don't feel like I have any say on their country. Quite the attention whore

>this great grandchild of polish immigrants

I haven't cringed this hard in YEARS.

This is the same guy that said 30% of Americans are nazis.

What happened in Poland?

He's not wrong though

He's next

Probably had a bit too much vodka before posting that

What happened in Poland exactly?

>I’m the great grandson of a polish jew therefore they should listen to me reeeee!

He is wrong though.

ummmmmmmmmm fucking retard

WE

What is this fat cunt even about

>Police estimated 60,000 people took part in Saturday’s event, in what experts say was one of the biggest gathering of far-right activists in Europe in recent years.

>Demonstrators with faces covered chanted “Pure Poland, white Poland!” and “Refugees get out!”. A banner hung over a bridge that read: “Pray for Islamic Holocaust.”

A bunch of RACISTS don't want to have their heads cut off or bodies blown up by Muhammed every week.

That's probably a conservative estimate.

>far-right

kek

Their right wing nationalists marched to basically say to the EU and "le ebil globalists" "fuck you, we don't want muslims!" And the media took it and ran (this exact event has been occurring for years but only now do tolerant and all knowing american liberals care so something must be done to stop it.

I wish it was Dan in that cart.

>fascist

that's a insult to his vet grandparents

Nothing wrong about that

Nothing that doesn't happen every year. For some reason media is doing a hitjob on Poland, probably since the current gov't is very anti-EU.

what a cuck

conservatives taking over aka anudda shoah

twitter is such an awful thing

Based

Jesus.

>isn't white

Wow more people at the march than there are Muslims in Poland.

I wish

>mfw no left wing parties have a seat in Poland's parliament right now

I am so sick of this obnoxious style of writing on twitter.

Stop not letting us ethnically cleanse you, goyim!

>Implying Muslims want to live in the rancid shithole that is Poland

Slavs are just mad refugees get to live in Germany while they're still stuck in their third world country.

So did anything go down besides marching?

Are poles even technically white? Aren't they some slav subspecies?

Beautiful

What's your next buzzword gonna be?

I wish Roiland would just kill him already and then make it look like an accident.

>being white
>buzzword
Based brown poster. #MAGA

Haven't Poles been migrating to the UK en masse?

>Five tens and six percent ago

If only

When the fuck is someone going to accuse him already?
God imagine how much better Rick & Morty would be with Justin Roiland at the helm and this fucking idiot behind bars.

Soy is the current popular one

1/10 made me respond

No. They're Poles, they're not gonna do anything.

they have freedom of movement to other EU countries. There are many here in the UK (for now)

MUH

Lol Harmon is pure evil he's one to talk

WE'RE ONLY UP BY 18

>Pretending anything Poland or Polish people has ever done in the history of the world had any meaning or significance.

No.

BASED
POLAND

t. Balsaq Tebagur

There's definitely been an uptick in them over here. For some reason all their women are coalburners I've noticed.

Whatever you say friend! :)

Try not typing like a retard, and maybe people will actually care about what you say, Dan. Probably not though.

The just rely on being saved by everyone else and somehow have more 'pride' than before. Even now the only reason their country isnt fully third world is because of Germany and the EU

How old is this guy again?

>he says while posting Winnie the Pooh

>You're not aware that the EU have been trying to force them to take a share of "refugees"
>You're not aware Poland told them to fuck off
>You're not aware Germany tried to Fine them for this
>You're not aware Poland told them to fuck off and then told them to pay $1 trillion in repairations for WW2.

Absolutely based. And I'm sure even the ones not marching in the streets would tell that filthy autistic man-child Dan Harmon to bring his shit talk to Polska or shut the fuck up.

Law and Justice party are basically turning Poland into a far-right wing, Catholic, Fascist dictatorship.
State run media has basically turned into even below infowars tier shit basically trying to rile up pogroms against non-poles, especially against Russians and those of Russian descent.
Work/friends with Polish people that have literally fled the country because of it.

Probably, Slavs have to work to get wellfare in Webster Europe. Shitskins just get free everything for being shitskins.
I'd be jelly too.

I like those numbers.

>Haven't Poles been migrating to the UK en masse?

Something like 40% of Poles don't live in Poland. The first thing anybody does when they can is fuck off anywhere else.

fpbp

It's okay. Soon enough he'll say something wrong, have his entire "fandom" turn on him and he'll have to force a non-apology apology and delete his account.

>Law and Justice party are basically turning Poland into a far-right wing, Catholic, Fascist dictatorship.
The future is looking bright. Poland didn't get to crusade into the middle east because they were busy fighting in the east. But now, they can crusade to free Germany for Turks.
Soon.

Pooh is timeless soyboy

You wish.

Nice, can they get the fuck out of my country now?

They have to force them because nobody wants to live in Poland.

If only. Only 10% of Germans were Nazis. We would be glorious 4th Reich now if it was 30%

Your friends must be commies

>vets on both sides
What? One of his grandparents was a Nazi?

Sounds like Heaven.

Gas them all Poland!!!

Dan Harmon drunk tweets too much.

Poland said they wanted to stay Polish. Absolutely disgraceful.

>Law and Justice party are basically turning Poland into a far-right wing, Catholic, Fascist dictatorship.
lol, no.
>State run media has basically turned into even below infowars tier
This is true, though. TVP went full Sup Forums.

I would live in Poland as long as they don't beat me up for being an American.

Dan Harmon seems like a pollock stereotype

>Dan Harmon
>(((Polish)))
ok

>Poland said they wanted to stay Polish. Absolutely disgraceful.

this but unironically

>First satellite
>First space station
>First person in space
>First woman in space
>First space walk.
>First mars probes
>First Venus probes.

prevention is better than cure

Does he make a mean pirogi?

Only because they don't offer free shit.

>yfw based poland gonna be the only safe country in europe.

Meanwhile these faggot communist trash don't bat an eye at the genocide of white minorities throughout the world

pinko traitor
KILL DAN HAMMON

>just recently got into watching Harmonquest after finally getting back into tabletop with my friends
>really enjoy it
>hate that Dan Harmon is such an insufferable cockmunch in his personal life
>Spencer is apparently just as bad

At least, as far as I'm aware, Jeff Davis is an ok guy

>“Pure Poland, white Poland!” and “Refugees get out!”
Nothing wrong with this
> “Pray for Islamic Holocaust.”
That's hate crime. Why do alt-righters try to act morally superior and pretend that they're not preaching hate and just trying to defend themselves when that's clearly not true? I don't see any problem with being pro-white, but pro-white doesn't have to mean anti- any other race, which it usually is.

What a baby. Jesus Christ.

Israel is supporting Poland in this and vice-versa. Israel has described Poland as "Israel's best friend in Europe" and has conversely described left-wing Sweden as the "most hostile state in Europe".

jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-to-attend-Central-European-summit-497812
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel/eu-eastern-states-say-bloc-must-show-more-support-for-israel-idUSKBN1A40WZ

this confuses the Sup Forumsestinian

Don't forget Austria and Hungary

Justin Roiland created RnM

>pro-white doesn't have to mean anti- any other race

It really does.

Zionists love the far-right because they both have the same goal, chase Jews out of Europe. (and Zionists want them in Israel)

It's why Israel has been backing Orban in Hungary as well.

Not the only one.
All based Visegrad union countries have similar rhetorics to this shit.