YAAAS Queen, she is a real queen and a real human been

YAAAS Queen, she is a real queen and a real human been

Ratner's a fucking hack anyway, literally who cares if his career is over?

fuck off I do

I wanna see Rush Hour 4

It's not even true
But now the media made it true

reminder that she is more valuable for film companies than ratner

Please let it happen

What if all this shit is just a way to normalize sexual assualt in preperation for Muslims?

Brett already stepped down from RatPac and is not a producer for DC films. The valuable thing is the multimillion dollar deal that the company is investing in all the movies.

This is just the media pushing a narrative.

WHY IS SHE STILL PROMOTING JUSTICE LEAGUE THEN?

Don't these people sign contracts forcing them to do a certain amount of movies?

Brett Ratner should be drawn and quartered for what he did with the Hercules movie

>Movie industry reeling from one of its worst years in history.
>Now thanks to their 'listen and believe' narrative, they just lost a ton of their bankable talent.

Are we seeing the beginning of the end?

she is a strong independant woman

>Brett Ratner
>talent

>normalize sexual assualt
>By excising the men who perpetrate it from the industry
If anything, this is going to make it less normalized than it has been for the last 80 years of Hollywood.

wait what does brett ratner do now? I thought he was a director

perhaps

but now people will say:

>hey! i know that nig-refugees rape women BUT white people do that more often

ah yes, bret ratner, the man behind... all of the shitty x men movies?

even if the sexual harassment stuff was bs, he should be fired anyway for his dogshit work

Are you a fucking retard?

He consistently made money, which is more valuable than gold in hollywood right now.

It hasn't been entirely whites. George Takei and Louis C.K. aren't white.

When will this sexual harassment meme stop? Literally everyone in hollywood is a sexual harasser, move on

It's specially stupid since all the accusations happened literally years ago

Also the Jews who got accused aren't white.

They're whiter than you, Paco.

We're at peek sex offender paranoia right now. It's only going to get worse before people come to their senses.

>It doesn't count since it happened years ago

Get the fuck out of here.

>Rumour gets out that GG is standing up for women's rights and willing to sacrifice her career so she can stick to her principles
>Reality is that she's locked into a contract same as any other actress in a film francise
>She starts filming for the next instalment and gets labelled a traitor by the majority of the target audience