How is simpsons still on the air with this blatant racism?

how is simpsons still on the air with this blatant racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eDHSXn5KwAw
youtu.be/jeE1Skqixro
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A-poo

>giving a shit what a poo has to say about Apoo

>how is simpsons still on the air?
ftfy

How is Apu racist?

Only insecure Indians would hate Apu just like how insecure fathers might hate Homer

Watch Apu actually become the porygon of The Simpsons in response to this.

Reminds me of some youtube video where Indian girls claim that nobody talks like Apu while talking with the same stupid accent as him.

Something stupid about representation.

It's always something stupid.

Has anyone seen Hari Kondabalu's feed? It's utter shit. Everything he says is some variation of "wypipo tho", and I can't imagine his actual stand up is any better than the material he shits out on the web.

Apus a hard working guy with lots of friends and owns a business, whats wrong with him?

his name is a reference to the poor sanitary conditions in Indian streets

Voiced by a white guy

Kek

Somebody explain to me how Apu is more offensive than Willie the Groundskeeper

He's not.
Only a racist mind would see something as is.

>tfw the vast majority of 7-11s ive been to were operated by indians

Why?

Darker skin.

Stereotypes exist and persist for a reason
they're accurate

he doesn't shit in the street so it's not an accurate representation

Because he's not a perfect Indian character with no flaws

Is there anyone on that show who isn't a stereotype?

Groening was truly ahead of his time.

Sooo...Indian immigrants don't have a thick accents or own mini matkets?

Only dark stereotypes are racist because white privilege and patriarchy and shit.

It's a good immigrant job. You don't need much English and it's not too hard to turn a profit. You can employ your family to keep costs down as well.

Apu is ine if the most well developed charcater. You want a blalant stereotype? Look at Willie.

It's offensive that the Simpsons weren't canceled 15 years ago

Every indian I've talked to LITERALLY sounds like Apu.

>hurrr we don't talk like that.

YES YOU FUCKING DO

I had to root my note 3 recently and this is the youtube video I watched

youtube.com/watch?v=eDHSXn5KwAw

listen to his voice

>Apu
>runs his own business
>becomes a citizen legally
>volunteer fire chief
>loving wife and kids

>His voice is stereotypical
>He is voiced by a white male
>The character itself is a stereotype
How do you not see how problematic this is?

>In lecture on binary code
>"JERO JERO JERO WUN JERO"

BOOHOO a character in a COMEDY show has a exaggerated personality and mannerisms, you don't FUCKING say?

Incredibly post

Immigrants get interest free business loans to buy franchises

If Apu is in the bathroon he'd be literally.

Apu in the loo.

I hate Sneed. And because of that, I dislike the Simpsons.

Fucking poos triggered.

What about Chuck?

I know its a joke, but has Sup Forums really never heard of the Apu Trilogy?

How is the Simpsons still on the air with its blatant sneedism?

I can see where this is going...

>Simpsons being called out for "racism"
>the show is slowly dying after all the last terrible seasons and rating have declined over the years
>Simpsons has always been a major factor on social issues among society (at least in the first seasons)
>modern libcuck writers want to end the show on a major note
>Simpsons will be "cancelled" after they accept that this racist stereotype was wrong on their side
>libcucks will celebrate this as a major victory against Emperor Trump and racism

Mark my fucking words and screencap this shit.

If Apu is a stereotype that makes the show bad, Ned Flanders is a fucking assault on religious freedom and the show should be stopped.

Oh wait, my bad, he's a christian, so it's okay.

Or Fat Tony.

first immigrant comes to country, he is highly motivated and probably intelligent

circumstances lead him to opening a business in X industry, such as the entertainment biz, hotels, nail sailons, convenience stores, whatever

After that success, the immigrant brings his friends over to work the stores. An intelligent immigrant learns the ropes, he learns from the troubles the first waver had. After learning he goes off and opens his own store. More friends and family come over to work the stores. As learning a new language and culture is very difficult, most of the immigrants stick to the businesses established by their better peers.

So a particular ethnicity can come to proliferate in an industry simply because that's where one of the first immigrants of that race decided to make a go for it, and then the network effect took over from there. Some Indian had a good time running a 7-11 and it just snowballed from there.

I hope they cancel The Simpsons over this.

If we're going that route, how much jail time is the character "Kumar" responsible for?

Stereotypes are grounded in reality. It's how a majority of Indian-Americans speak, especially if English isn't their first language. The only point that I would give you is that it's voiced by a white dude, but if you get offended over that you are a literal baby

How do so many people immigrate to america so easily just because they are brown?

Getting in if you are white is impossible.

He's not the only Christian in the show. Most of the people in Springfield are Christians. The point is that Apu was the only Indian the show (for a long time until he got married) and one of the very few on television, and thus this portrayal of Indians affected how Indians were perceived in real life.

This is white privilege at its finest. White people just don't understand this stuff.

Or the bumblebee man

The ones at my 7-11 would sell me and my friends tobacco products growing up. Those were the days.

>Voiced by a white guy
I always thought Azaria was a spic

>it's an user thinks he's a prophet post
You're no quasimodo, friend.

In my neighbourhood it was always the chinks who'd sell you anything. They don't run chain stores though, they all operate out of family-run convenience stores.

>Those were the days.
Indeed they were.
>into my heart an air that kills from yon far country blow
>What are those blue remembered hills? What spires, what farms are those?
>It is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain.
>Those happy highways were I went, and shall not go again.

I didn't really like Apu either. I wasn't offended I just didn't find his character funny. I've always wanted more brown people on TV and film but when I look now and the ones representing brown people are guys like fucking Aziz Ansari, Mindy Kaling, and Kumail Nanjiani, Apu doesn't seem that bad.

This is a very apt response, and is exactly what will happen. My question though is who the hell is still watching the Simpsons for this to matter?

it's gonna get canceled soon anyways

Get fucked, libcuck.

In a couple of years you'll hear the bullshit phrase "Trump's presidency was so bad that it even got the Simpsons cancelled". I can already imagine all libcucks parading over this retarded phrase and putting it on every social media shithole.

Why and how do people care about this shit?

I hope he has gotten that mole checked. It seems bad

>(((Hank Azaria)))
>white
If he's white then so is Apu.

>Be me, Pajeet rahman Abu Ahmad
>Go to Europe, start to feel sick soon after
>Consult Europe doctor, tell him "I feeling sick doctor."
>He Gives me (Pajeet) pills and send me home
>Still feel sick days later
>Once again Europe doctor gives me different pills and sends me back to refugee Centre home
>STILL I, Pajeet, feel sick
>This time, Europe doctors says "hmmm, I think I know what it wrong with you, Pajeet."
>Doctor proceeds to evacuate his bowels in a bucket and tells me, "Go on, Pajeet. Stick your head in there and take a large whiff."
>I do as the doctor say and smell his bowel movement and by Allah, I feel lot better!
>"Its a miracle, what was wrong with me, doctor?!" I ask.
>"You were just homesick, Pajeet." The Europe doctor tells me.

Thenk you for glorious western healthcare!
#Respect

Not racism
This is real portrayal of poos.
2 local convenience stores here ran by poos act just like Apu.
Whats the fucking [problem?

I kind of see his point.

How many Indian characters on tv aren't just blatant stereotypes with the funny voice?

Aren't all Simpsons characters big caricatures , or at least most?

This is exactly it, and its shit like this that makes present day comedy so fucking lame. Every group on the goddamn planet is off limits to make jokes about now. I seriously doubt Apu was created from Groening's deep-rooted hatred of Indian people and culture, and he was made simply because stereotypes are funny.

Indians are based and true Aryans.

>positive role model that all American immigrants should aspire to
>BUT HE HAS AN ACCENT!!! HE'S RACIST!!!! CANCEL THE SIMPSONS RIGHT NOW!!!!

No one should ever listen to these fucking retards.

>be pajeet
>watching that episode where Homer goes to India and they spoof a Bollywood film

Never cringed harder in my life.

You think that's bad, Pajeet?

>Be mick
>They come to Ireland
>The plane in the show has my hometown on it by name
>Bar fights, leprechauns sectarian violence and stereotyped accents.

Quite frankly I'm triggered.

Calm down and have a sippy from your baba, sweetie, nobody cares.

Simpsons is racist because none of the black characters act black.

they did whitewash smithers

He talks in a silly voice, and has a stereotypical job for an indian man.

That's about it.

>Stereotypes are bad

get the FUCK off my board

Cletus and Cletusus' family. Deeply problematic

Kumar has no accent and he's cool and smokes pot a lot. Also he fights the Ku Klux Klan white trash that are inbred in one of the movies

Fuck racism

He's a Sephardic Jew. So a Jew from Spain

How many Indians were forced to move to the US against their will?

youtu.be/jeE1Skqixro

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

FINDS

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

>they did whitewash smithers
*yellowwash

Filipinos and Nursing
Indians with IT and Convinience Stores
Coreans and Rooftops
Chinese (FJ)- fast food take out
Jews - Diamonds

Simpsons getting cancelled would be a victory for the Simpsons. Fifteen or twenty years too late but better late than never.

>apu - chubby indian beta
>guy who makes apu documentary chubby indian beta

such a stereotype. only apu has a hot wife and he probably dates some dog

You are right, though.

Apparently because he has an accent (yeah, makes no sense on any level, but that's the state of the modern left).

remember a reacts to video with a bunch of indians watching apu, they were all offended because of his accent, it was funny because roughly 70% of them had the exact same accent as apu

I suspect what really annoys a lot of Indians is that Apu is 'working class'. That he owns his own business isn't good enough; he needs to be a doctor or something.

That's why they are mad. Deep down they know the stereotype is true.

>problematic

Literally called A-Poo

I tried to come up with someone and couldn't. Troy McClure?

This might actually be the turning point that sets normies against the far left; not because anybody cares if the Simpsons is canceled but because ANYBODY can see there's nothing racist about Apu, and the left wants people to feel bad about having enjoyed and still enjoying the show and character.