Was this really necessary?

was this really necessary?

whats he got like a half chub there?

it totally was. we need more full frontal male nudity on tv again

LITTLE BLACK PENIS

If more male nudity leads to more female nudity then yes!

Is nudity ever necessary? But i think it’s only fair in a show that glorifies gore and sex to give women muscular dudes dicks too. The show is based af

>it’s only fair in a show that glorifies gore and sex to give women muscular dudes dicks too

>implying it's not there for the majority of its audience, the closet homos like you, to drool over

>Spartacus is the gayest and manliest show ever

I wish we had more.

There really is a void now, while Black Sails helped a bit (though didn't give Flint as much as he could have had) and I think American Gods did a good job, it's no where near as Spartacus.

STARZ, c'mon man, give us the goods again.

why?

>Cuts dick tendon, can no longer stand at attention
Is that half in worth it?

Damn bro you’re really reaching. Are you sure you aren’t just projecting your own closeted fagginess?

>Not that there’s anything wrong with it

About that

Mine reaches for the sky when hard, if i did the tendon trick would it be more like 45 degrees or lower?

I could live with that for AESTHETICS

this

>Erect in a room full of men

What did he mean by this?

What are you talking about? Dick tendon cutting? My peener looks exactly like a an anatomy book diagram. Wish is was curved like a banana.

>Wish is was curved like a banana
why?

pls respond

curved dicks are aesthetic desu

Is Season 2 onward worth a watch? Depressing as hell that the main actor died.

I think nudity is quite easily justified. A body is a body and it shouldn't be made such a big deal of

Sex scenes, however, are almost always gratuitous and I think it's usually less likely to be justifiable in film, though not impossible.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

Barely tall enough to duck my cocktail!

>Is Season 2 onward worth a watch

sadly yes.

you get used to liam, but for some reason I enjoyed season 3.

his relationshhips are less fun to watch.

te worst character switch was naevia