Who has had a better film career, Batista or The Rock?

Who has had a better film career, Batista or The Rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Rock has undoubtedly made more but will never be in anything as good as BR:2049

Depends how you gauge it.

Bautista is a legitimate actor at this point.
Rock is a "Movie Star"

Only one has room to grow however (Hint: Not the Rock).

The Rock has the better career, but Batista is the better actor.

I don’t care about their films but Batistas machine gun I walk alone entrance > rocks electrifying entrance. Absolute kino

Batista is immortalized in film history by being part of the bond franchise. The rock hasn't been in anything iconic.

>giant mass of muscle
>very definition of macho
>dressed like a numale hipster
why though

Pain and Gain is a better movie than anything Dave has had a serious role in. inb4 BR2049 where he's in for all of ten minutes

> A legitimate bay chucklehead
> 2017

Woah...

>Pain and Gain
>not pure kino
retard

10 minutes of pure big head small glasses kino.

You're right it isn't.

Why do you care, cuck?

why Big Dick Dave does... next question

johnson has been more successful but batista has been in better films and given better performances.

>Batista
literally who

t. Batista

Bautista is actually becoming a pretty good actor. He is putting in the effort to actually improve his acting. Bautista is gonna get an Oscar one day for a really good performance in a really acclaimed Drama Film. It is only a matter of time.

Rock isn't really a good actor nor does he care about acting. He is ok, just trying to make that pop-corn money.

>2017
>not being a numale hipster weight lifting macho man

Go back to Sup Forums you faggot!

Batista has been in one good film and the rest are shit. The Rock has been in 0. But The Rock makes far more money.
So, The Rock.

The Man with the Iron Fists was great you fucking pleb.

I know
Bladerunner is a shit movie

KYS

You'd think with his financial success he'd be able to afford some dental floss.

prove me wrong

Carry on.

Who would have thought that Dave "Basketballs don't hold grudges" Batista would be a decent actor in Hollywood, while one of the most charismatic wrestling talkers is just a spare buff guy in shitty car movie sequels.

Both are great and I love both for different reasons, but as others have said, the clear answer is it depends on what you mean by better.

The Rock is pretty much universally beloved as just himself and has made insane amounts of money. He certainly looks like he's having fun and it's easy to enjoy him having fun.

Dave tho, he's been in some really big roles as actual characters (Guardians, Bond, BR being the biggest so far) and he's definitely the superior actor.

I'll continue to have a laugh with Dwayne and be thoroughly entertained by Dave.

Pretty much my exact thoughts DJ will always be "The Rock", but Batista actually has the opportunity to become a great actor.

He was good in pain and Gain. The Rock himself is never really bad in any of his movies. A lot people say he just plays himself but I don't think any of you know how difficult it is to create a likeable person that brings in the audience. People like Arnie, Rock, Stallone are more good at their craft than you give them credit for(although Stallone's talent as an actor has been much better show cased in movies like cop land and creed)

Likeable persona*

>>dressed like a numale hipster
Jesus, it a striped shirt and glasses.You guys are getting way too loose with your buzzwords.

Batista has more range and can actually be funny unlike the rock

>The highest paid actor of 2016 & 2017
vs
>was in Spectre, GotG and nothing else

hmm gee I wonder

The word "hipster" lost all meaning in like 2012

Batista is an actor. Rock is a former professional wrestler.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

at one point I'd say the Rock just because he's been at it longer and is a big box office draw.

but between Guardians, Blade Runner, and especially Spectre he's in bigger grossing movies with much higher critical reception.

so Bautista hands down

stop spamming your gay youtube channel you nasally cunt no one cares

Why is the The Rock even considered a "star"? I seriously can't remember any big hit he's had a major role in, other than the FF movies but that was already an established franchise when he came in.

desu i think stallones performance in first blood is one of his best

>Dwayne "The Meme" Johnson, an insecure manbabby who only cares about $ and his reputation.
>Dave Bautista, an actor with legitimate talent and actual social etiquette who seems to also be a well liked guy all around

I don't care who "has" had a better film career, Batista IS going to have a better film career. Rocky is done, Big Dick Dave is just getting wound up.

>Rocky is done
Did The Rock ever put some effort into acting or he's just in for the big bucks?

>was in F&F movies and a ton of shit no one will care about within a year
vs
>was in movies that people will be still talking about in a decade

Batista has been in a Bond movie, one of the MAJOR parts of one of the most successful superhero movies ever, been in Blade Kino and is scheduled to be in many more big movies.

Rock however thanks to his sheer charisma has the ability to make successful blockbusters.

Both are doing absolutely great if you ask me.