James's latest videos

youtube.com/watch?v=ucWYOLo_qIM
youtube.com/watch?v=XfVj7RtsYxw
youtube.com/watch?v=xJXZKrkLbsg
This is the sign of a man who has stopped giving a fuck. These are literally videos where he bullshits for ten minutes about nothing and still gets 100k+ views.

Nihilism, its name is James

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEicSyYDVks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that tribal dragon tattoo
What the fuck

He's just stopped caring

>Something that seemed so obvious to be a mistake was likely done on purpose

James do a video explaining my life

>talk about the reconstruction of Phantom of the Opera and strange practices of the sound transition
>bullshits about nothing
>Sup Forums - Television & Film

he's so autistic, he cares SO much about monster movies. that's all he can talk about.

kike matei and fat ryan have taken over the channel to hawk merch

I think its great.
He's comfortable enough to do literally whatever the fuck he wants, whenever he wants instead of pandering to his fanbase like its some sacred thing, or getting pissy with them if his views or monitization start going downhill.

He's self employed anyway. He can cover his entire body if he fucking wants.

>Actually making a thumbnail with a reaction face and a big stupid arrow

Jesus fucking Christ.

Those type of vids ar max comfy

HAHA! Great stuff, James! See you next week!

Meanwhile check out Mike and Ryan playing video games and taking a look at the new cool consoles (Xbox One X is next!).

Only on Cinemassacre.com

Every video without Mike is a good video.

can someone post Mike's wife's 10 inch vagina?

Just because it's technical doesn't mean its about anything at all.

stopped caring? he had this tattoo for years, idiot.

>This is the sign of a man who has stopped giving a fuck
these videos have more depth than everything that redditlettermemeia has never done

nice try

you're so autistic. you care SO much about james. that's all you can talk about.

Who had it worse?

Only recently. I think after the AVGN movie

what the fuck is this gay shit

Sorry, meant to reply to

The cardboard and latern videos are unironically the best content he's done in 5-7 years

The problem is the friends on his channel don't care about films, just games
he needs someone just as encyclopedic about films as he is to have a longform discussion with
but let's face it, Jay x James will never happen

>James Rolfe tells his "invisible" Super C story to Mike Matei
kek that was originally titled James tells his story to Mike Matei but they recently changed it so james full name was included. why did they change it after a few days? i bet mike got mad because originally it kinda implies that mike is a special guest or some shit.

Why didn't they just make it only their first names? Their full names sounds weird like it's some formal thing

Nah. James is the one of the rare youtubers that crwmeate quality content. He also seems to make things more interesting. I mean he talked about something that happend for 3 mins and it still was entertaining. Most people need to use these silly "fast cuts" because they know their content is boring af. James doesnt need that and you gotta respect him for that.

yeah and all their other videos are always titled james and mike, mike and ryan, etc. that's why i get the feeling mike got upset about it and went to james but instead of fixing it he added his own last name in passive aggression to show mike it's not a big deal lol

James living in Mike's head rent free.

The Contra video stunk but the other two are interesting.

Reminder that Mike said that Alien: Covenant should have been more like Star Wars. That's how much he knows about films.

the wife on the left doesn't control the husband
the wife on the right not only controls the husband but cucks him regularly.

doug wins.

I don't who's more autistic, mike for doing this, or you people for actually noticing this.

This nigga right here.

I really liked when he went over the Wizard of Oz books

I wish he'd review Vredens Dag. That'd be a good video.

How does this tattoo manage to look unique and generic at the same time

>Jay x James
after aidsmoby shat on avgn movie, got butthurt over avgn game, not to mention avgn movie was on one of the hitb videos (as a one of the pirated dvds jay and mike had) jay announced on prerec that he will "review" avgn movie on prerec, and when they hyped that shit too high, he pussied out and was like "hehe you guy are taking this way to seriously hehehe heh".

Jay x James will never happen because of that. It wouldn't even happened without that, they rarely interact with strangers.

send him an e-mail. he reads them.

Mike has wayyyy more problems than to worry about the title to videos. He’s been mentally spiraling out of control for a year

>Mike has wayyyy more problems than to worry about the title to videos
nah, he does this shit all the time. here's wikipedia-edit proof that mike was trying to take full credit for the AVGN character as his own in 2006

hi mikey

Woman detected.

Can you read the first sentence out loud for me? ok thanks, idiot

It's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEicSyYDVks

>ok thanks, idiot
no need to get upset mike

i have no doubt in my mind that doug is a massive pedophile. he just looks like a creep who is dead inside and settled with a morbidly obese woman because he knows that she'll never leave him. watch out when they have kids because i bet she'll be the type of mother who knows what is happening but won't do anything to stop it because she doesn't want to be alone.
dude scares the shit out of me

shut the fuck up mike

>have no doubt in my mind that doug is a massive pedophile
lmao, maybe he married her because he loves her? ever thought about that? you fucking people are so weird sometimes.

shut up

Ryan has a successful business, a wife and kids and a big house.

What do you have?

no one loves the morbidly obese
doug confirmed for pedophile

>What do you have?
my collections of ryan webms

Why are you defending him, Mike?

surely there has to be some sort of sexual attraction in a relationship, right? unless he's unironically asexual.
but could you imagine finding out your soulmate is that behemoth? i'd kill myself

>unless he's unironically asexual
wouldn't be the first time m8

>the best content he's done in 5-7 years

Nah, that's Monster Madness '13 (Sequel-a-thon 2). For me, that was the crown jewel of MM, and the big sendoff for the whole thing.

>Universal Mummy series
>Hammer Frankenstein series
>Entire Gamera series (basically a mini Godzilla-thon)
>Alien series
>Romero's "Dead" series
>Capped the whole thing off with a feature-length Night of the Living Dead commentary on Halloween

It was kind of diminishing returns every year after that.

My dignity.

Its a symbol for the "dragon of his dreams"
Look it up he has a video taking about it.

and how he reuploads monster madness without the clips, with only stills of the movies

monster JUST

He probably imagines that sounds so cool in his head.

the pattern is just a variation of the christian cross
thats why

go to bed mike

Please stop making threads like this. Thanks.

-Mike

Looks patchy as fuck. Could he not afford a decent tattoo artist?