When did you realize that

Jaime's the only interesting character in this show?

>the final straw that makes him desert cersei is her lying to jon
fucking hell i hate that faggot mary sue

Season 1.

>implying that based Clegane isn't interesting.

You mean the final straw is cersei condemning the whole known world to destruction because she plans to betray them?

When I read Storm of Swords before the show even started because I'm not a fucking pleb.

check your literacy privilege

What are you fucking stupid? How is her army going to help? Most of it got burned by dany anyway.
She has nothing to gain from sending help and everything to lose.

dnd butchered his arch but he's still the best

but he wasn't even the best character in that book

No but Storm was IIRC the first book where we got chapters from his perspective and realize that he isn't actually a villain.

If she sent help she would have a fair chance of not getting killed when they do win. If they lose, she's going to die. Betraying them is retarded, if they can beat zombies they can beat her.

they beat the zombies, she loses even more soldiers and they still are going to fight her for the throne, so what's the point of helping them it's not like they said if you help you can stay queen

but he is a villain

i like everyone but arya

sansa is almost as insufferable as she is

Name a single thing he did wrong.

Nicolaj is the only genuinely good actor left whose character displays a range of emotions. Sansa, Aria, Jon, Tyrion, Cersei, Bran and Danny girl seem to only do 1 emotion all the time always.

*impregnates sister*

And that makes him a villain?

yes.

I mean if incest is your threshold for villainy, then sure I guess. Personally I'd put it a bit higher and categorize incest as "not villainous but fucking weird".

Off season fucking spoilers when?

somewhere between finding him sexy and loveable

high-treasonous incest, yes

CAREFUL NED

He's right.

>Send help:
Fight both the zombie army AND Jon + Danaerys if the zombies don't kill them
>Don't send help
Fight either the zombie army (if they beat Jon and Danaerys) OR Jon and Danaerys (at greatly reduced strength)

Sure it's a shitty thing to do with the faith of the world at stake etc but it makes perfect sense.

How the fuck does that make you a villain?

>throwing the entire continent into chaos and killing innocents to defend the consequences of his retarded actions because he couldn't control himself and not cum inside his sister
>b-but he's a good guy!

The fuck are you talking about, the war started because Cersei killed Robby B and Joff killed Sean Bean. Jamie had literally nothing to do with it unless you count "being Joff's dad".

yes, he was a primary cause

Except he literally wasn't.

>participates in the treasonous incest which is the primary cause for everything going to shit
yes

Are you saying the war began the moment he fucked his sister, or just when Joff was born?

Oh wait, it was neither?

are you implying that actions can't have consequences?

I'm implying that you don't know what a primary cause is.

primary
ˈprʌJm(ə)ri/Submit
adjective
of chief importance; principal.

I'd say it's of chief importance, given practically nothing about the situation would exist without his actions

If he caused a primary cause that makes him a secondary cause you brainlet.

End of the first episode of the first season. I thought "holy shit, the absolute madman!"

>of chief importance

the fucks a lommy?

I liked him up until his character's redemption arc was butchered with the semi-rape of his sister next to there dead son's body for no reason other than shock value... and then his character's complete stagnation afterwards.

I skipped a couple seasons, hated him in seasons 1 to 2 and came back expecting to hate him, but he grew on me along the way. Probably this season is where I saw him as a really romantic good guy that I am sympathetic to, and feel like he is one of the heroes now.
Reading the books is pretty pleb.

The incest is fine, the attempting to murder Bran is sort of not.

The only thing he did wrong there was not making sure the kid was dead.

He's got some peng chapters in affc

>peng
???

>read a trashy fantasy novel that is simply an amalgamation of already existing works
>not a pleb
You get to pick one kiddo.

>fucks the queen behind king`s back
>offspring of said fucking is cause of all the shit happening in the world
His treason is literally what set of every event. A penis was the downfall of society, a single penis.

>amalgamation of already existing works
like what?

>S1, smug sister fucking asshole who does bad shit to protect his family
>S2, sociopath who murders family members for no reason
>S3, pretty cool dude
>S4, smug rapist who doesn't care about oaths
>S5 - S7E5, Cersei's awkward, bumbling lap dog
>S7E6, jonfag
He's a shit character. Him doing shit he wouldn't do before is never the result of reasonable character development, it's just writers doing whatever. It would be like if Melisandre showed up as an atheist next season, denying the existence of the white walkers.

>>S2, sociopath who murders family members for no reason
this and also why the fuck was robb carrying him around in a cage from camp to camp

>You mean the final straw is cersei condemning the whole known world to destruction because she plans to betray them?
Final straw should have been her nuking the Sept of Baelor with the wildfire that Aerys left behind. Jaime Lannister, famously triggered by the idea of rulers using wildfire to destroy KL, should not have stood for this. But nooooo we gotta make it all about Dany and Jon and give this fundamental component of Jaime's motivations the shaft.

>this and also why the fuck was robb carrying him around in a cage from camp to camp
He needed Jaime alive as a hostage to trade for Sansa and Arya, and didn't trust his subordinates not to kill him so kept him under personal watch.

since he pushed bran out the window. but seriously, he was my favourite character from the get go.

he didn't even trust radmure?

Jon's and Dany's Sue-ishness ruins everything. Especially Jon's.
>Stannis's plot and characterization get rushed, mangled, and ultimately aborted so that Jon can be the one to take the Winterfell
>Theon ends up fucking around with the Iron Born and having the same arc thrice in a row because Jon took away his catharsis of helping out in taking down Ramsey
>Bran's entire arc is reduced to expositioning about Jon, making all of his satellite characters completely worthless
>Davos becomes pro blood magic over Jon for literally no reason
And they're not even the only ones. Dude is a black hole which is destroying the story.

Didn't trust him enough to tell him his master plan
>Hey Edmure, protect the Riverlands while I'm away raiding the Westerlands
>*Edmure stops the Mountain's reavers*
>"WTF EDMURE WHY DID YOU DO THAT??? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LET THOSE GUYS GO!! IT WAS ALL A PART OF A FEINT YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT!!"
Robb Stark: great tactician, terrible leader of men

That's why I've already made peace with his inevitable death.

targs did that for centuries.

I despise Kit Harrington's "acting." Literally only has ONE (1) expression:
> [sad, bored and slightly confused] :'(

the term you're looking for is gormless

>doesn't shave his chest hair
Based

God why did they pick the worst actors in the universe for the Stark kids. Every one of them was shit. These are the main characters, what went wrong? You could probably get random people off the street and have them emote better than Jon or Sansa.

I remember stories about how Danny was shitting brown water and being utterly humiliated. Whatever happened to her finally having to show some humility?

tbf they were mostly child actors, that's hard to cast

Cersi going full retard and not abdicating and fucking off to the summer isles with mad bank after nuking kings landing.

Its like all the characters are retarded

She was raped you pig, she doesn't have to do anything anymore.

Chucking brandon off the tower.

Not that guy but ive listened to shitloads of fantasy books and theres nothing new coming out of got. It aint bad though but do you really think theres anything stand out? The got version of memories of ice from malazan? There really isnt.

>agreeing to fuck up the line of succession beyond repair
>not keeping his dick in his pants until he and his sister are safely home
>trying to murder a child
>crutally murdering his cousin who only wanted to help him for literally no reason whatsoever
>raping his sister in a church next to their son's corpse
>ignoring the oath he swore to Cat in exchange for his life and freedom
>supporting an unlawful, corrupt, violent, wildfire loving monarchy
>ensuring that the Freys get to keep their reward for being treasonous, underhanded weasels
That's just from the top of my head.

>nothing new coming out of got
I mean, this always depends on how specifically you're classifying elements of the book
obviously if you describe everything in very general terms there will be very little new
it's hard to quantify

There is no such thing as originality in fantasy in the year 2017. The genre is oversaturated 10 ways till Sunday. All that you can hope for is unusually good execution

>sisterfucker is placed on a pedestal on Sup Forums

>raping his sister in a church next to their son's corpse
Actually Cersei thought it was pretty hot and is mad in the books that he never touched her since then

I finally did it guys, I didn't watch the last season and I haven't watched it yet. Am I free?

about half the points that user listed are basically show only

I just skipped every single Winterfell scenes and asked /got/ to fill me in back when it wasn't banned ;-;
it could've been worse

We're talking about the show though. Hence why I said "rape" and "next to a corpse" instead of "had sex" and "on an alter"

arent u edgy

how does it feel that this fan fiction is spoiling plot points from the book?

i really really want fatty to release the next book just so i can see how different it really is

What is the most DABID moment in the show?
What is the most butchered plotline in the show?
What is the most butchered character arc in the show?
What is the most butchered monologue in the show?

Still waiting for it to happen.