Disney is trying to pretend the prequels don’t exi-

>Disney is trying to pretend the prequels don’t exi-

Is Anakin really going to be a fucking giant sea sloth?

I loved the prequels they should just continue with those

>jar jar binks confirmed
The only Star Wars I've seen was Episode 1 in theaters and that nigger was funny. I'll catch this one if he gets screen time.

Porg, Jar Jar, Ewok orgy

Yub Yub

Are you American?

>Jar Jar Binks is killed off in 9.

Poetry.

Darth Jar Jar confirmed

That would actually be pretty avant-garde.

>the moment when RLM autismos were utterly and completely BTFO

wont this just be all the force holograms/ghosts appearing together at the end, like in return of the jedi? who fucking cares

>I will finish... what you started

Stay salty Mike

Patrician spotted

W-what do they mean by this?....
I am genuinely scarred by the way they put words together

>Meesa Darth Darth Binks now, massa Skywalker!

Is Luke turning evil supposed to be a tribute to the prequel ?

It's Admiral Bone-To-Pick's time to shine.

is that star wars episode 9 or star wars trilogy 9

>implying the sequel trilogy is a legit family member on equal footing with prequel and the original
Learn your place

>Your face when episode 9 is a cliff hanger

>I-it doesn't count because I don't like it!

Snoke is Dooku, Kylo's saber was made from the remnants of Mauls, Kylo will do what Vader did to the Emperor to Snoke when Snoke tries to tempt Rey, but only after Luke does the Obi-wan thing of choosing to lose a duel and become one with the force.

There you go, unified. It's so dense and it rhymes.

Rey is going to be the real Chosen One. A blind man can see it

Honestly this. Jar Jar redemption story.

fucking based jar jar poster

The one will bring balance to the force

Bigger Luke bigger Death Star more cgi two Darth's

Prequels are actually patrician choice, while the plebs like the original trilogy

>A blind man can see it
Stop blindmansplaining stuff to me, shitlord. Why can't a blind woman see it, huh?

No matter what your opinion of the prequels are, it would be economic suicide for Disney to harp back to them in any meaningful way, especially with how successful the current model has proven.
>lets mention Anakin in passing, but not not by name
>hey guys we tied all three trilogies together!
It will be some trivial shit like this.

>Bigger Luke
Makes me think

>equal footing with prequel and the original
hmm

Jar Jar doesn't get much hate in Russia too. The prequels are overall well liked here.

Jar Jar is unironically funny, more in the so bad it's good sense, but some of the slapstick is also just checkleworthy

The best joke is how he never fucking goes away

How does this affect the Ewok movies?

Jar Jar has grown on me in the past few years.

And how the fuck will that happen, considering that JJ Abrams is such a fuckwit and prequel hater that he threw a hissy fit at Pod Racer banner being on the goblins castle?

>Snoke is Dooku
Um...did you see RotS?

Still tame to shit they pulled in non- or semi-canon works with shit like Sion, Nihilus and Vitiate.

based

>JJ Abrams is such a fuckwit and prequel hater that he threw a hissy fit at Pod Racer banner being on the goblins castle?
Really? btw Force Awakens removed ALL politics. We even got no Sith politics. If fans actually think that's ok then you guys are braindead cos the expanded novels work best to actually include politics of the Sith and Jedi. Say what you will about trade fedoration but I like learning about the different Sith and what's changed since episode 6. I don't wanna just watch an action flick which TFA tried to be.

Why couldn't they stop at 6?
Seriously though, Palpatine died on that death star, Luke Skywalker didn't turn into some gay hermit and there was peace in the galaxy after the Empire was defeated. Not this "First Order" horseshit.
Weak Disney shit as usual.

>JarJar being the big bad ultimate Sith man is happening.
Finally.

>The best joke is how he never fucking goes away
When you play the Phantom Menace game, Obi Wan keeps being annoyed by him and asking Qui Gon "Why do we have to help this worthless creature?"

It's fucking hilarious

these shitty disney movies have made me appreciate based George and his cartoon racial stereotypes.

>and there was peace in the galaxy after the Empire was defeated
The Sith ALWAYS come back. You cannot defeat them. That's the point. I hope they have the Sith win at the end of Episode 9 but something tells me Rey is gonna become Neo and defeat all evil in galaxy by electrocuting everyone with Mary Sue powers.

>original trilogy two young and handsome friends in main cast han and luke
>prequel trilogy two young and handsome friends in main cast obiwan and anakin
>disney notstarwars movies no young and handsome in main cast

i did not watch disney notstarwars because i'm not interested in ugly guy, old-not-handsome-anymore guy and tranny-forgot-to-surgery-manly-jaw mary sue guy.

>tfw you walk into Target and see a Darth Jar Jar toy

>Really?
Yeah. Pablo Hidalgo from the Lucasfilm Story Group, got the CGI guys to put a bunch of Pod Racer banners and flags in the trailer. He planned that they'd be replaced when the film came out, with more "modern" Pod Racer banners, that came along in the 60 odd years between ep1 and ep7.
But JJ heard about them after the trailer was released and had them all removed because "The movie isn't about Pod Racing!"

If anything this movie will make the divide even wider. The affirmative action casting is so shameless and blatant that I'm surprised to see people still throwing their money at this garbage.

>darth jar jar confirmed
would redeem that slimy pile of shit

Aren't they all united already though?

He is arleady dead, man. He died as street preformer for children back on Naboo

No they don't.
What was the whole point of the chosen one (Anakin) then?
All this extra bullshit ruined the entire series for me.
>HURR DURR let's make ANOTHER giant ultra death star whateverthefuckitis for Episode 7!!! Shit will be so (((cash))) dawg.

>What was the whole point of the chosen one (Anakin) then?
HE WAS CHOSEN TO BE A SITH OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

They are going to retcon it so that Anakin was not the actual chosen one, and was falsely chosen by the council. Instead, super special snowflake Rey is going to be the one who ends the sith once and for all.

I always thought the Chosen One was Luke, and he's still alive so could come to fulfill the prophecy.

Ultimately it is Vader who kills himself and the Emperor, I'm pretty sure it's Anakin, just in a really roundabout way

>kills han solo
>retcons canon
>become jedi marysuecally not padawanically

I HATE YOU DISNEY I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MAY YOU BECOME BANKRUPT AND HAIRLESS ALL OF YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now that they racked billions by catering to feminist, fags and millenials and realize the numbers will keep tumbling down, Disney is pretending they care aboout what the fans actually wanted. Fuck Disney, fuck Kathleen kennedy and her beta cucks directors

>J.J. Abrams managed to successfully reintroduce the Star Wars franchise to the masses with Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He took a little break to let Rian Johnson come in and direct Star Wars: The Last Jedi, but he's coming back for Star Wars 9 and he's got some big ideas
That article writer got some shekel deposit

I hope not.
Sith are fucking boring with the rule of 2.
The "chosen one that bring balance in the Force" prophecy was stupid.

Gaudart-esque kino

Chosen to father Luke and Leia.

There's plenty of iterations of the Sith that do not follow the Rule of 2. Even the origins of the Rule of 2 are more muddled between being a Marka Ragnos original idea or actually something he adopted from Revan, who was simultaneously the greatest Sith but never actually a Sith and always simply Revan.

In Episode 9 we learn that Dexter's Diner has now become a galaxy-wide chain and Dexter's fleet which is larger than the First Order fleet comes to save the Resistance in their darkest hour.

I mean the empire being racist towards humans isn't news. How this is suddenly white peoples fault or how they're white supremacists specifically I don't know. Also worth mentioning that the Sith specifically do not care for race and actually broke up racist attitudes among the original Sith race by not limiting or tailoring their teachings to race.

>how they're white supremacists specifically

they're basing that on tfa where the imperial guys are obvious copies of nazis

does that mean all the Storm trooper larpers are officially racists?

That'd be the First Order though, not the Empire.

Imperial Remnant at most.

a cute tho

I honestly feel like the primary characters have a severe lack of Charisma. Neither Rey or Kylo really have any great charisma to speak off. Finn and Poe do much better. But every time you see Mark Hamill on screen or on a poster its like there's an aura of charisma and appeal surrounding him that makes everyone else absolutely pale in comparison, and when I think to the original trilogy I can think of tons of characters that have that. Even the prequels consistently had Ewan McGregor at least.

>Disney
>Expecting it to be anything other that pure undiluted evil

>tfw an orgy of Jar Jar, Ewoks and Porgs
>tfw Jeworgs

>tfw in three entire trilogies we never had a Twi'lek primary character

>cast actor to be as bland and inoffensive as possible
>character ends up bland and uninteresting
Who could have foreseen this.

Sadly, a new generation of angry feminist women and nu-male orbiters are joining the fandom.

Just look at who's commenting on the previews...

This. Once had an argument with a friend. He said that he liked prequels more than the original trilogy because they are not as silly.

so the skywalker saga ends in ep9. then, rian johnson's trilogy begins. plus they make stand alone movies with seqeul trilogy characters.

Plebs not allowed

You guys realize, this means we're getting time travel, right?

Disney loves that kind of shit.

>rey is actually shmi skywalker's mother
>rey is actually shmi skywalker impregnated by snoke and sent back in time

Shut your mouth Jay, you little bitch. Get me a sammich before I fuck your sister.

rey actually looks a little bit like shmi
please tell me they're not going to do this

daisy ridley debunked time travel shit during one of murder on the orient express interviews.so relax.

Obviously it's not really "travel" because the force is eternal and you can affect things across time with it without travelling.

It would be Kino

>A trilogy of trilogies
No more please

That's not new. That's original Lucas planning still. It's all the other shit they're churning out that's extra.

>That's original Lucas planning
yeah and it was, is and will always be shit.

Just like the Battlefront 2 story is not going to be about joining the Rebellion.

Obviously they gotta save that for paid DLC.

Realtalk, is anyone actually gonna hate it if JarJar makes a cameo?

It's not like they can sink any lower at this point.

>That's original Lucas planning
no it wasn't, lucas didn't want to make any more star wars after prequel