Vice Principals General

What did people think of the series finale?

I wouldn't know, I don't watch anything with Danny McBride.

was a nice show about a bromance

so why would you post? are you that desperate for human interaction that you jump into things you dont even care about? youre pathetic

i'm proud of robin shandrel and what he' has accomplished

I wouldn't know, I don't watch anyone with Walton Goggins.

no one would say that

if they do a season three it'll be shitty

This.
9/10 Only because I wanted more. Should have been longer with more followup. Tiger handler was hilarious

round of applause

One of the best of all time. Tied shit up nicely and was funny.

Did he died?
Seeing Stevie again was cool

He was pretty talented.

Definitely tied everything up, but it felt kind of rushed wrt the murder itself. Russell figured it out within like ten seconds of screentime.

I thought it was a little underwhelming, but it wrapped up the story nicely. I liked the scene where Neal and Russel confide their fondness in each other while Russel might have been bleeding out. Goggins and the actress playing the crazy girl really knocked it out of the park this season.
> tfw Russel didn't run into his wife at the boutique.
> tfw the "We dug coal together" moment was in Gamby's head.

Harkens back to that great epic of yesteryear, The Dark Knight Rises.

s1 is good
s2 is awful
pic is the best part of s2

>actress playing the crazy girl really knocked it out of the park

She really did a great job. So did Belinda Brown...black of skin and black of tongue.

Nah, but given that it's a comedy I did think that they were making light of moments like these (like in that one IASIP episode at the restaurant between Mac and Charlie) while also using it signal the real emotional progression that has transpired between the two of them.

Pretty good. Something's felt a little rushed. Kind of wish the finale had been an hour long

so it wasnt the secretary he fired in season 1 that shot him?
hmmmmmmmmmmm I think they initially planned that and copped out instead.

Sharing hilarity from orginal thread

Definitely, almost every moment in this episode was trying to move the plot to its conclusion. Even the emotional conclusions for characters felt this way. eg the scene between Gamby/Snodgrass with Busy Phillips/husband existed only to show that Snodgrass/Gamby is a relationship that works for both of them.

This is my only complaint, they wrapped it up a bit TOO quickly. Don't get me wrong though, I loved it and I'll miss this show a lot until the next Jody project comes along.

I hesitated saving this one

I did not see the tiger chaos coming. Funny shit.

best for last

>Don't forget he's a black guy
>probably has criminal friends
>raised to kill?
>nature vs. nurture

That shit is so fucking silly. Great attention to detail.

i hope someone reports you for avatarfagging, faggot

Both seasons were filmed at the same time, they did not have a chance to change anything like that

>don't forget he's a black guy
>black guy (highlighted)
What did they mean by this?

this really got me. I had to rewind and make sure it was really there.

Try and stop me, fagboy.

She jumped three points over the course of a season. Truly committed to her craft.

Lee kept forgetting that Deshawn was a black guy.

uh what? 3 pts?

I wish Lee got a better ending. He was shit on all season and I wanted it to lead to some big moment of triumph. Gamby's ending was also kind of unsatisfying. Why the middle school? Seemed like a random ass pull for the sake of doing something different than expected.

On the scale of attractiveness. In the first season, she was unattractive enough for me to believe she would be interested in Gamby. This season, she genuinely looks great.

She did such a good job now people are always going to see her as "the crazy bitch"

pic related: black dude can't keep a straight face

Nah, most people are just going to remember her as the annoying bitch from that Sweet Caroline car commercial.

Was it autism?

He couldn't have come out unscathed, but I'm glad he's sort of happy. I'm just glad that they didn't ass pull the identity of the shooter just to subvert the audiences expectations. I called Abbot being the shooter before the season started.

>lesbian principal makes two hottie bitches her vice principals

She was mouthing "I didn't do anything" here

>not liking ms Abbott from the beginning

are the pants cutoffs meant to be symbolic? they're all cut differently

>annoying bitch from that Sweet Caroline car commercial.
Same thing, really.

She looks too much like my mom.

I want to fuck you're mom

pics?

I feel like it would have made more sense and been more satisfying for Lee to get the middle school and Gamby the high school. This way Lee still sort of gets what he wants, but it's obviously a consolation.

I wanna fuck youre mom

I liked that retail slut.

What is the logic behind her getting principal while Gamby gets the middle school? Very random.

Lee ending up in retail is pretty depressing.

Nah...

Lee got bad end

Is my boy Walton Goggins as amazing in this as he is in everything? I didn't know he was in it until just now

in America you're not allowed to be a principal where your children are going to school

Yeah, best part of the show easily.

Yup

Untrue.

t. high school teacher

This is probably his most entertaining performance. Completely steals the show.

>filename
Gamby would have been fine if he didn't lead Abbott on by chasing basic bitch twice-used goods Snodgrass.

This. I'd almost rather him be dead. Retail is hell on earth.

>I called Abbot being the shooter before the season started.
That was a good call. I fully expected them to go Observe and Report dark and make Lee an absolute sociopath that would stop at nothing to get what he wanted, including shooting Gamby.

snodgrass is a pawg tho
this chick was a freak

>Russell figured it out within like ten seconds of screentime.
this
it felt pretty rushed, like the rest of the episode.
it was still a nice episode tho

we see russell working in a store (), so no, there's no point to show that if he's really dead
what could have worked really well, is removing the scene of russell working there, and then the final scene would make you think "did he really die?"

the first season was better imo
some of the first episodes of season 2 are a bit boring

Not just retail, it's Apricot Lane bitch!

did you fail the principal's kid?

>the final scene would make you think "did he really die?"
The issue is that you can see Russell get up and walk away in the background while the camera is focused on Snodgrass.

He kills it in this.

>you will never fuck shit up and fight a tiger with your best friend
my life is gay

I thought it was Lee until episode 6. Then I was certain it was Abbott.

But isn't it the perfect place for a guy like him and his skills?

He wasn't a nice guy though. He was lonely so you felt bad for him but he was a genuinely bad person and had been since he was younger. I feel for him to an extent so I'm satisfied with how he ended up. He didn't deserve to die but he didn't deserve to be a principal.

That's not how crazy bitches work, dude.

I wish Belinda had gotten something to do this season. Made the whole first season being about her feel like a waste with her basically written out of the show

No kids of people in education are pretty much universally overachieving 4.5 gpa kissasses because we have to take classes on how not to raise shit kids. Plus the kids grow up with literally every aspect of their personality being tied to their parents reputation and it's not like they can hide their fuckups because everyone in the school is watching and gossiping.

That's why you give HIM the middle school. He wasn't so bad that he didn't deserve a middle school. He did some fucked up shit but was still sympathetic. His sisters were monsters.

she was the traditional season long villain to be defeated and dispatched, except she wasn't actually a villain, the main characters were

yes

Lee Russell is still alive. Don't care about what anyone else says.

I think Lee would be a better politician.

It was a harmless joke.

He is a hebephile so that would make sense with lee being the principal for the middle school.

Who says that he died? Reddit?

Yeah I agree with you to an extent. That scene with his sisters was great to show why he had ended up how he did. He still did some absolutely sociopathic shit though.
Besides I think he just wanted to be in charge of people. The retail scene didn't show any regret or anything. He was smug as fuck when he told that clerk off and took her cigarette. He's satisfied.

The same people who thought Ray was the shooter.

No idiots on Facebook and in an earlier thread on here about the finale episode. Some were saying he wasn't really at the food court table and he really died but that's bs desu. We all saw him at the store working.

Oh, damn. I keep thinking about how Russell basically couldn't have died from the tiger wound based on what we saw unless there was some sort of crazy disease. But, him getting up from being shot point blank in the head is in fact kind of ridiculous.

Russell's death would rob the audience and Gamby/Russell from finally expressing their true emotions to one another and would be pretty fucking dark for a show as light hearted as this.

Not sure why that says desu lol it was supposed to say desu for to be honest

Every time I say t b h it changes to desu wtf

im baka desu senpai

>This new

>newfags

stop

The bullet grazed him. That being said I'm getting a little sick and tired of the headshot grazing fake death cop out.

Tbh I want to stop