Stranger poo

WTF is this arc? she's the worst fucking thing that could have happened to stranger things, ruined the whole series, fuck this shit, why do liberals have to ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/stranger-fans-upset-show-lack-diversity-article-1.2831195
naboonews.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/stranger-things-linnea-berthelsen-says-she-was-inspired-by-anakin-skywalker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't watch this show user spell it out for me

Oh no no nooo
*Breathes in*

>ruined the whole series

Pure autism. It's one episode that you can literally skip. Everybody who points out one character or detail and says it ruins everything else good in something is a retard

>liberals

Get off the internet, Richard Spencer.

london poo is punk in 80 america, turns out be shitty version of eleven, don't bring nothing to story, just use to up number of episodes and waste money in shitty effects, her arc is just fill bullshit

The problem is that you wouldn't know the entire fucking episode is skippable you dense fuck so you gotta sit down and watch the whole libfest to the end

This and max were completely unnecessary

not the guy you're replying to
but how is it a libfest? If you're refering to the characters in that episode not being all white. They literally they portrayed minorities as edgy teenagers who are actually shitty people and objectively criminals.
Also if race, which again is the only thing i can assume you're refering to bothers you so much, wouldn't you call the whole show "libtard" with two ethnic characters,and a stronk woman lead?

I mean i will be the first person to call out political agendas on my shows. I literally dropped sense8 after an episode because that one really was a Libfest.

max was only there to have an excuse to give us based Gigachad
was his name actually chad? why not?

All the characters in that episode didn't need to be in the show at all. They were there just because they wanted some mexican girl and some black dudes. They were useless for the story

I was expecting this character to be much more cancerous with how triggered you all seem to be by her. Wasn't great but was imagining the episode to be filled with gays, trannys, all we got were a couple of minorities and retards.

Does she have hairy arms?

you can skip the episode, it's just pointless and doesn'r affect to the main plot

P O O
O
O

Found the liberal. I think it's time for your dilation.

What arc? She showed up for 1 episode and 1 intro scene. I agree that it was completly useless, but how the the fuck did it "ruin everything"? Because she's a poo in loo? What are you some kind of revese sjw? Stop fucking watching the show if it bothered you so much. Holy shit you fucking Sup Forums crybabies are just as bad as the faggots you call "sjw cucks".

I thought she was whatever but not something that warranted all these threads crying about the episode.

This. Glad you anons suggested i do this. Didn't affect the show in any negative way. ST2 was a good experience for me, not as good as the first.

>People have been so vocal that The Duffer Brothers have spoken out about the response to it. “Whether it works for people or not, it allows us to experiment a little bit,” Matt told Entertainment Weekly. “It’s important for Ross and I to try stuff and not feel like we’re doing the same thing over and over again. It’s almost like doing a whole little other pilot episode in the middle of your season, which is kind of a crazy thing to do. But it was really fun to write and cast and work on.”
Everything wrong with the episode comes down to the fact that they were blowing smoke up your ass and doing a backdoor pilot in hopes of a hit new spinoff.

>It's one episode that you can literally skip

Um it's clearly setting up the rest of the series and it was partly Eleven's origin story. Of course that's going to tarnish the entire series

>it's a 011 bleeds from her nose scene
Jesus enough of those already. Does she even have enough blood to bleed from her vagina?

But... it was liberals who made it in the first place...

Indians are literally the worst race, yes, even worse than nigs. an unending brown tide flooding every western nation, none of the craftiness of chinks, the bravado of nigs, the creativity of crackers or the history of abos, just constant passive aggressive PLEASE TO OPEN BOBS hitting on any woman paler than their own and business scams so obvious a five-year old could run circles around these '''' people''''

This. With the bitching I expected a horrible episode, it wasn't even that bad, just shouldn't have been placed between two vital episodes.

Are you implying that SHE is a naturally born woman?

Yes. She has a mother.

Seriously, I was expecting it to be diversity 101 with a ham handed message of inclusion. It was a bitchy Indian girl who was pretty much there to show what could have happened to 11 if she hadn't met the gang and hopper.

It wasn't that bad but shitlords got extremely triggered by a brown person in their show filled with white people +1 token black

Because it's the only episode written by a woman.

I still have psychic flashburns from having to spend almost an hour looking a Pajeeta's moustache.

No you retard, people were pissed off because it didn't make sense to shoehorn an episode like that in just when something interesting happened.

It broke the flow of the show completely. Even reddit hated it.

>t.

Learn to read between the lines shitlord

It was also done for diversity no doubt. Lucas wasn't good enough evidentally

>pack of minorities and degenerates are criminals and murderers and are shown to be bad as a result, and very likely set up to be antagonists later
>Sup Forums whines about it being a liberal wankfest

Can you believe they thought people would want to see this shit? Was the whole thing a diversity audience gamble gone horribly wrong? WHY ELSE WOULD YOU MAKE THEM SO FUCKING UNAPPEALING?

>Was the whole thing a diversity audience gamble gone horribly wrong?
There was pressure for more diversity in the show, I wouldn't doubt making that episode was a last-minute decision to try to sate the nontroversy.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/stranger-fans-upset-show-lack-diversity-article-1.2831195

>shitlord
You're a long way from home

This is the real reason. Wahh I want comfy suburban 80s back! I can't relate to gritty urban 80s, it scares me and hurts my feewiings because it's not about MEEEE

Reddit and Sup Forums are the same people.

>flashback shows a black girl
>grown up is a poo

stop trying to trigger people.

>WTF is this arc?

Their spin on The Lost Boys. The episode is literally called "The Lost Sister."

>why does this show set in the 80s reference 80s things? omg george soros is under my bed!

I just don't want to see indians in my retro comfy kino

It would have ruined the series if the plot of the 7th episodes had repercussions in the whole story, but you can literally skip the episode and you won't miss a thing.

>REEEEEEE BROWN PEOPLE

stop posting trannys Sup Forums is a gender fundamentalist board

Sorry

>cast an ugly indian
>make her look uglier in the show
>tell her to channel Hayden Christensen

naboonews.wordpress.com/2017/11/01/stranger-things-linnea-berthelsen-says-she-was-inspired-by-anakin-skywalker/

I'm a Sup Forums-tard and I didn't get the hate, either. This episode literally showed what El should not become. They portrayed the minority gang as resentful criminals, murderers even, who blame their problems on society and become dysfunctional as result.

Contrast that with the positive example of family and community life in Hawkins. This show is not leftist at all compared with others, except if you are an unironical nazi who can not handle the sight of a single nog on screen.

>only episode written by a woman
>forced diversity of ugly enthic people
>it fucking sucks
>everybody just wants to watch the small town attractive white people directed by men

Have liberals even been so BTFO? This is like real life proof of their idiocy

I'm not sure why they don't see that. I mean it's either libshit idiots shit posting or some Sup Forumstards are just so dumb that they got angry because of a poo who was shown to be a creepy manipulative dangerous monster was in the show.

literally looks like POO

No, that is not it at all. I don't mind that they are here, they could have been better used in a third season, and just let season 2 run naturally. It felt like a sudden pot hole in an otherwise smooth plot.

There's absolutely nothing Lost Boys about that, it's an almost exact replica of the Luke/Yoda training on Dagobah arc from Empire.

wasted opportunity to set a new interesting villain but i dont get the hate, she and her team was just boring

If was fucking shit. I literally would have stopped watching the series if they had one more episode like it this season.

Yeah but did it have to be such a shit episode?

It's set up for later seasons you bollock

>diversify the cast as much as possible
>forget to write the script to be watchable
Pick 2 95% of the time

Which episode

It’s obviously for the diversity quota, which is common in many shows nowadays. The whole episode is really shoe horned in, to the point which if you skipped it, you wouldn’t really miss any plot development.

Black eye shadow on Indians is a thing I never knew I liked.

>Italian

kek

An issue that is easily remedied.

Too bad it won't be.

She was in one episode you triggered pussy. fuck off i hope you get cancer

salty poo detected

Insecure white boy detected

Why did she have a british accent if she was kidnaped as a little kid (5 or so years old) and LITERALLY lived all her life either in a facility with only american employess or in fucking Chicago streets?

The whole episode was quite pointless, and I didn't get why she was murdering those people and why her posse helped her with that.

>I didn't get why she was murdering those people and why her posse helped her with that
it was meant to show 11 that she should rethink her choice and to not become like them

no and no. As it was mentioned before, it ruined the momentum and also the Indian actress was shit. They shouldve casted someone a bit older who has a completely american accent.