Why do women like him?

He's objectively ugly and asymmetrical , still, most of my female friends are swoon over him, even before star wars, WHY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FaOSCASqLsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really? well he is tall, has money, prestige and fame. I guess its because that

The question here is why you're an ugmo yourself and you aren't getting any, innit

money, fame

If you don't know why you'll never understand. Looks aren't everything.

Replacement Alan Rickman

he's tall, everything else is irrelevant

Looks ARE everything. It's the difference between failure and success. Good looking people have it a hundred times easier.

The only thing better than that is being born a millionaire.

He's ex-military, a talented and successful actor, and has failed to constantly resent society and withdraw into himself because of his unconventional appearance. He's simply an objectively better class of person than the average Sup Forums poster

>why do women like him?
your premise is false

because he has a dominant personality and these girls secretly want a guy to punish them especially if he is famous

literally because he resembles le 56% face

Hollywood is trying (and succeeding) at promoting mongrel faces as attractive, same thing they're doing with that stranger things kid

This
Another person who's objectively ugly and disproportionate is finn

One of my friends looks like Depp/10, pic related and females around here prefer Dumbo Ren over this aesthetic.

Just bee yourself
That's what he did

It's cause he's a bad boy (in TFA)

That's what you think. You're wrong.

They don't. Women lie.

He has a nice voice and an incredible presence, a great personality and is very down to earth. Personally, however, I only find him physically attractive as Kylo Ren -- the hairstyle does him a lot of favors, but I admit that I'm not attracted to the most conventionally attractive guys.

Men don't have to be symmetrical or pretty to be sexually attractive, as long as there's something manly about them. Driver's weird looks actually help him look rugged.

Good qualities
>Dark hair and eyes
>Strong jaw
>Homely, not too fancy/macho.
Bad qualities
>Wonky mouth (but hey, guys like smirkfu)
>Bumbo ears

>literally all women in the theater burst out laughing when he first removes his mask
Yeah right

they just like to mess with you since you're clearly insecure. They'd fuck him cos he's a famous actor but if he was an average joe no one would be interested.

You're all barking up the wrong tree.
He's Lena Dunham approved.
Women like what other women tell them to like.

Better question. Why do men like her? pic related
She's objectively ugly and asymmetrical, still, most of my male friends are swoon over her, even before star wars, WHY?

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
you need 2 out of those 3, he has height and frame

Girls like guys who are outgoing and muscular. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends unless they're rich.

I find him handsome as a man.

There is a bit of a charismatic "ugliness" with him. It probably has something to do with his voice too.

Really?
Awesome
I'm a better looking version of Adam Driver

I'm sexually attracted to cute spaniels, and she is the closest thing I can fuck and not go to jail.

I want to rub my dick across her teeth

When I was in the theater and he took off his helmet, girls behind me started to snicker.

It was pretty funny desu lads.

He’s a marine who is now an actor and uses the money he gets from acting to help veterans in need get treatment, or send their kids to college

And what, does that make you want to suck his cock or something? Seems irrelevant to me.

He looks like a MtF trannie.

there is no such a thing as "objectively ugly". beauty is subjective. for example those tumblr girls find him very attractive.

Simply standing out is a huge part of attractiveness. He doesn't necessarily have an aesthetic face but he does have a unique one and that makes women notice him and find him attractive, Being tall and confident are also attractive traits partly because they put a spotlight on you and make you stand out from all the other boys around you.

Pick your fighter

That's true for women, status is way more important on men, being good looking will give you status, but it becomes irrelevant when you take money/confidence into the equation.

Women are retarded.

Theres a fucking shot in the first part of this meme skit where he says "to its rightful place" and it looks like they reversed the footage at that part... wtf

Im the only one whose noticed it.

right is the kind of guy to ask left to fuck his wife while he watches

>he wouldn't a xenomorph

youtu.be/FaOSCASqLsE

0:38 wtf is happening to him

I don't want to get my head bitten off, if you know what I mean.

not sure, but ive heard alot of stories that when he removed his helmet the whole theater bursted laughing out loud, so its gays and little girls who liked him, not women

lol did your mom tell you that

>posting your friends pics on Sup Forums

OPs a faggot

Who gives a fuck

Everyone laughed at me at the time because i look exactly like star wars villain.

I always considered myself ugly because most people don't like strange looking angry autistic kids but few girls in my life really dug me for some unexplainable reason.

your mom did.

Str vs Dex

>rich
>starring in films
>probably has cool shit like cars, gadgets and a large apartment

ikr, why would ANY girl want him?

which jonas brother is this again

He looks like Kompany

>objectively
>asymmetrical is ugly

Can you explain why symmetry is better than asymmetry without making it about your feels or an appeal to nature? If you can't then you might want to re-think that whole "objective" thing.

Str vs Int

Im a different user but its been shown in studies that the more symertical your face, the more the opposite sex finds you attractive.

>jewish media keeps repeating that ugly jewish actor is sexy
>Goyim buy it like they do all jewish tricks

GG jews, no re.

you literally cannot explain anything regarding to aethetics without making it about feels you idiot, read a book, thats aesthetics 101

he's attainable

Okay so objective now means "when a bunch of people say something" gotcha.

The point of contention was not the existence of aesthetics but the implication that OP's brainlet opinion was objective. I'll go read a book while you work on comprehending two sentences.

>Darth Kike

>Okay so objective now means "when a bunch of people say something" gotcha.

pretty much.

Who cares?

Bumbo

if you're a woman

As bilaterally symmetrical organisms, asymmetry in bilaterally symmetrical features indicates developmental defects and thus is a metric for poor health, malnutrition or disease.

I know you said "appeal to nature", but that's literally the explanation. You might as well ask why heart disease is bad without making it about medicine or quality of life.

From Wikipedia on appeal to nature fallacy
>"In some philosophical frameworks where natural and good are clearly defined in a specific context, the appeal to nature might be valid and cogent."

When symmetry is a biological reflection of good health then it is perfectly valid to value it above asymmetry, which denotes poor health.

He’s tall, has a physical presence, good hair, deep voice, ex-military and currently an actor.

That’s why. Facial symmetry can only get you so far

He's a bad boy and thus has an alpha aura.

Chad on the left, virgin on the right

Women have different taste in men than men.
Women don't like Michael Fassbender as much as we do.

he's rich and famous and they like the dark, moody character he plays.

AddA vs maam

These should be real hairstyles

> says this as if confidence and looks are unrelated

When I started watching what I eat and exercising then I visibly got better look, you notice people treat you better. It's obvious as to how that would make someone more confidant.

He isn't Jewish.

True.
Also, women prefer Loki over Thor.

Someone answer me how has noone noticed this

Tall, sexy voice, bad boy (TFA)
And at least he's better than Finn. Ughh that fugly manlet fat nigga.

huge feet = huge dick

based Driver

u wat

He's tall.

dark, big, strong, silent, thick/long hair, not a "pretty" face, and not particularly mean.

martin thought women would swoon for sam in the books, but they all fantasized about the hound.

This.

he has a very unique face, for better or worse

BIG

Lanklet myth, just like the bbc. I'm 170cm and I have a 17cm cock.

The hairy ones yours you fucking poo in the loo

>most of my female friends
Why don't you ask them and report back, instead of asking nameless, faceless strangers who are most likely men?

Reminder that Adam is an ex marine and can kick your sorry ass any day of the week. And also, to me he is a handsome man.

If you seen him talk, you know he's charming and intelligent, has personality. Kinda like the opposite of your general undeveloped Chad-wannabe.