W H A T I S T H E P A S S W O R D

W H A T I S T H E P A S S W O R D

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fidellio?

>watch this film believing it to be about secret societies
>after watching the film realise the whole film is about sex/love

what a twist

F E L L A T I O

Kubrick died 5 days after this was released

bazingha

I was pretty disappointed too. I came into it expecting some fucked up ritualistic orgy shit and a man living in fear (which I sort of got) but it fell a bit flat. There was a lot of tension and dread throughout the movie, but it felt a bit ... incomplete?

What a scene

NI99ERZTUNGMYANUS420

That's kind of the point of the movie.

Only good scene in the movie desu

studio heavily edited it

Care to elaborate? I like how they left it open-ended and ambiguous, but it could've been scarier.

Are there any other movies which have this premise, and have a tone of dread throughout?

Password123

>"Detective Michael Scarn! Ive been on this case for months, you're all busted!"
>*puts finger to ear and mumbles into shoulder*
>"my boys are waiting for you outside, this place is surrounded"

M O L O C H

I don't know man, when your wife have constant dreams where she's getting gangbanged and cuckolds you in them at the same time, that's some pretty scary shit.

Heaps of lost footage, Kubrick being the genius he is put plenty of subtle hints in the background throughout the film.
The biggest bombshell of the movie is the only person you know that is actually part of the secret society is Ziegler, a Jew. The mansion the movie was shot in belongs the Rothschilds, a Jewish elite family that has held similar parties, and apparently, they weren't exactly told what the movie was going to be about for filming permissions.
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

it's obvious kubrick got killed for it, he knew pedowood he was a part of it

Was she actually involved, though? How did the mask get to her bedside?

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgy

No they didn't.

Kubrick screened the film to his family/friends as well as cruise and kidman, and the version they saw is basically the same as the one released. They toned down some of the sex and nudity in the american release but the unedited cut can be seen in the european version.

However, some have noted that Kubrick probably would have done more tweaking had he not passed away, and that the film was possibly "unfinished".

Please don't spread bullshit.

Your life is incomplete

>Heaps

Go away 33rd degree mason

Best movie about subconscious?

rich people were a mistake

Platinumstein

Oooooorgy

Iron and copper.

What? The guys fucked her, I thought that was obvious.

Pizza

What about second password?

I...I seem to have forgotten...

SNEED

comet pizza and ping pong

"password123"

this movie has just as much going on in it as The Shining. I don't think any analysis even begins to scratch the surface

Cornholio