Disney are at it again

Disney are at it again

Why did not they use the same armors?
That's a waste of money.

those abs on the right are a bit much for me

This should be against the law

Uh 300 basically had guys fighting in their underwear.

Tbf the costume design is just shittier, why not just reuse the one on the left?

I literally don't get the difference. The one in the left looks worse though

gay male gaze is still male gaze, silly boys

need to sell new toys

fuck off racists reeeee

use your brain, you can do it

>Silverstein

Because the ones on the left are from early 1900's while ones on the left are from ancient time before time shit.

only a lardface would shame women for celebrating theyr ABS

Nice abs. Are they parademon proof?

#boycottjusticeleague

This piece of shit won't even make $200 million worldwide

i don't know what male or female gaze means and I refuse to google it
fuck you op

Neither of them look like they can fight

Melissa Silverstein is a good example of the female graze because she's a fucking cow.

imagine if a bunch of fit amazons made you lick they sweety pusy!

they don't sell toys of random amazons

((((silverstein))))) also why do these fuckers insist on using film theory vocabulary in the most incorrect ways possible

my dick doesn't care.

The fact that she had to tell us who designed each outfit is proof that her complaint has no merit.

*blocks your path*

FUCKING UGH

Like literally human body is a work of art and women fought for 100years to be able to walk around literally naked (those fucking leggins, etc).

Why is she so butthurt and some directors like him some abs?

1. I thought they aere strong and didn't need armour

2. The amazon is hot and humid and you would boil in a metal oven

Underrated

they would probably wreck your shit desu

>i will never fuck an amazonian warrior so hard she begs for more

Why are Disney shills so desperate?

20p has been transferred to your account

Amazonians aren't from the Amazon jungle

Because Justice League is the single biggest cinematic event of the century and has the potential to make Star Wars and Lord of the Rings look like B-movies.

I thought they were from the scene were Steppenshit steals the muddabox

It's still a tropical Island though

(((Silverstein)))

>I am twelve years old and this is my first week on the internet

What an incredibly misogynistic mindset you have
This is clearly a case of objectification and these women should be completely covered up regardless of if they live on a tropical desert island or not

bpp

You're really underestimating how weak women are, my man. I'll oil wrestle them all, 5 at once if need be.

Right is better

Jesus you DCucks are fucking delusional

you better not be slut shaming the ones on the right

From what I saw in the WW movie it's like your typical Mediterranean island, nothing like a tropical one.

You're a lazy shit, but not missing anything here. This gaze thing is pure memery bullshit from feminists.

STOP SEXUALIZING WOMYN

the ones on the right look like they could easily kick my ass though, while the ones on the left are just skinnyfat cosplayers in cheap costumes

The Bible tells us that there would be scoffers, seeking after their own pleasures. But we will believe in Zack.

Right looks better and is more functional.

Not functional in a historical combat sense, but in the sense that any real combat they face will probably be against males, and if it was me I would definitely hesitate before putting my sword into:

A: something so obviously female
B: abs that I want to lick

>muh leather armour
Fuck that shit. You're not going to get me to defend cheap and ugly armour designs simply because the SJW bogeyman is against it as well.

>believe in Zack

Why? With the 3rd act completely Whedonised it was only 2/3 his movie

And with Whedon having reshot a lot of the first 2 acts it's virtually none of his work at all

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If the designs had been reversed then they'd be complaining that the man was afraid to show a woman baring herself.

((((Silverstein))))
Oy vey the goyim are thinking about reproduction. We must keep their numbers low. Shut it down!

user I think it's getting sad now, please go back to the original post and look very carefully if you might find the teeniest-weeniest smidgen of sarcasm in it.
I mean come on. Everybody knows it will suck.

Last night I dreamt that, while I was panicing because I had gotten some crazy type of acne that featured my skin looking like it was made of multicolored pebbles and my nails being completely rotten, I was hanging out with Momoa who told me the ending to Game of Thrones (I was the only one in the world who hadn't had the chance to watch the final episode yet), and explained to me how Justice League was a piece of shit that went into production too early, but that Aquaman was going to be a great film. Also he was a total bro.

This is the last time I'm watching Graham Norton episodes before going to bed.

>pretending to be retarded online for reactions

for what purpose tho? no one here is "mad", just bewildered or confused by the retarded statements you made

humm if only there was some sword and sandals movie snyder could've directed with more than 100 guys in revealing outfits... no wait add twice that

Welcome to hypocrisy and confirmation bias that is considered "journalism" in the current year. I guarantee that there's a reason why they didn't need armor in the Ancient War. We saw Amazons in the "modern" era felled by bullets. How much you want to bet that they too were once bullet-proof?

It felt like a good idea at the time.

you are legitimately braindead if you took that post seriously
also the point of making a statement in irony is to show how stupid a certain position is by lampooning it through satire and exaggeration, so you might be autistic too

Hitler thought the same

Snyder's given us a better Thor *and* a better Valkyrie now.

Is she implying that male directors are fundamentally different from female directors? Doesn't it go against everything feminist cunts actually stand for?

>a better Thor
But alcoholic tattooed man is just embarrassing.

You for real? He acts like Thor did in the first movie, just a mopey teenager who will say "HURR LEAVE ME ALONE YOU LAME-O" to Batman until the ex machina requires him to change his mind

{{{SILVERSTEIN}}}

>less revealing armor with no protection
>more revealing armor with no protection

Spotted the autistic pleb

Off to leddit you go

How typical. Please offer some more mansplaining. Not!

Kek, yea I know right, Thor the wannabe starlord 2.0 quip machine isn't a joke of a character at all guys....oh wait.. He is literally a walking parody unable to be taken serious. That user was right, momoaman is already better than what they failed each time to deliver with Bore Odinson

How is this sexist? It's probably the first time women have ever been depicted with abs and muscle definition in a blockbuster

Huh?

Is she trying to imply that Snyder is straight?

Right pic is a perfect example of the female gaze - nothing but glistening abs, strong biceps and square jaws

I just went to see Ragnarok yesterday and Thor was better in it than he'd ever been. He actually accepted the responsibility of his birthright and took charge of Asgard instead of just running away from it.

Thor is much more of an embarrassment I'm afraid

What does that even prove? This is Aquaman's first proper appearance (discounting the brief BvS cameo) and if DCEU is going with this whole more lighter and humorous approach it's only a matter of time before we get the LOL SO 80S AQUAMAN movie

Is the DCEU defensive really "BUT MARVEL IS WORSE"? Cuz it's like comparing a shit to a shit with corn in it

>DUDE HES MY FRIEND FROM WORK

Wait, are the ones on the left wearing boobie armor? Sure looks that way to me.

Baited so fucking hard. Look at you faggots, pathetic.

Can you present arguments instead of dodging with buzzwords? No you cunt

Lol fuck no. He was awful and his sudden change of character to basically Chris Hemsworth was horrible. He is a walking parody at this point

ok but how many Aquaman movies until he's back in that shitty orange costume get up and going "SURFS UP DUDES" or "YOU GUYS KNOW BATMAN? I WORK WITH HIM"?

Thanks fellow comicsbro. I've decided to double down on my partisanship but more clearly define what I'm aligning myself with. This isn't about Marvel vs. DC to me, as I'm a fan of both. The characters, that is, not necessarily their portrayals on the big screen. I'm not so much *for* the way WB's handling their IP, as the jury is very much still out in their case. But after increasingly losing faith in how Disney's handling the MCU, I can say with absolute certainty that I'm against Disney.

The Mouse must burn.

How could you be this fucking dense?

the whole discussion started with the comparison retard. And as that user stated, thor is a joke now. Momoa already looks better

My theater laughed out loud at that. I can't say "MY MAN" will amount to the same.

you have literally no basis for that statement seeing as how this version was never like that and there is no "back" to go to. Everything we've seen and the direction Wan has indicated to taking him just makes you seem more retarded. Keep trying

Ugh men are SO dumb. He-Man is a male power fantasy, he is NOT the "ideal man" all women find attractive (not even close, maybe all gay men idk). Barbie is what men actually want women to aspire to. In both cases, these characters service male fantasies. Women and what they want is never consulted

Pure cohencidence. Move along

That caption makes no sense. His father was dead by that point and he had come to terms with it. His kingdom wasn't in ruins yet, and of course he was glad to see Hulk, he assumed he'd gotten an easy way out of his whole situation.

To be fair, in all honesty here, I respect women more this way, unironically. I mean I prefer this over women who are huge hypocrites pretending their opinions matter when they shamelessly show that all the worth they feel they have is only their body and looks.
And when it comes to movies they can look aesthetic and feminine without having to be as revealing as some nerd's wet dream comic book character. Disney Star Wars got this wrong though, they just got rid of all sexuality in their new movies.

So you're saying thor is a joke? Glad you came to your senses and agreed

you dont have to say it, watch any youtube reaction from that trailer with my man in it and everyone laughed. normies are already loving him

What's their "work" exactly?

Also why are "quips" the new standard for quality?

im never spending any money in entertainment again, i'm going to pirate everything, fucking everything and i'm getting a high speed internet connection to seed it all out of spite.

If you genuinely believe this you're fucking delusional.

No, THOR is not a joke, the LINE THOR SAID is a joke. And it worked. None of the humor added to Justice League seems to be landing.