The Client (2011)

Just saw this absolute fucking kino yesterday by accident. Anyone here seen this already? If you like thrillers you have to check this out. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Ameritards that can't be bothered to read subtitles need not apply. It's an absolute travesty it only scored 6.9 on imdb.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2072962/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the Ace Attorney film?

It's ridiculous how high quality Korean cinema is compared to the slop you get out of America nowadays

I google and no, that's a Japanese film.

This is called 'The Client' and is Korean.

imdb.com/title/tt2072962/

You can find it online, if you know what I mean.

For real, this is incredibly high quality. I'm gonna look out for more Korean movies from now on.

I was kidding

Oh ok, lol. Been a day and I'm still thinking about that kino. Just found out the director has only made 2 films.

recommend watching new world, a hard day, assassination, divine move, memories of murder, thirst and the handmaiden

Korean movies are really good, I have no idea why they're making good movies

I watched the first five minutes but dropped it because of my depression. Should I watch it again

>thirst
Wow they even have vampire movies these days and that trailer for the handmaiden.

Thanks for the recommendations user. gonna check them out. I know assassination is playing on cable in a few days.

I dunno user, didn't find it depressing at all, saw it as a murder mystery. Don't know how you would react to it, If you feel depressed then you should stop. Take a walk, go out to nature, sleeping early helps.

>MY LE DEPRESSION
Fuck off

They love a good drama.

for crying out loud you guys. Korean thrillers are barely a step above Fincher and Villeneuve. Its great you are discovering foreign language movies but don't think this is the high point of cinema or anything.

Watch the movie in the OP first and then comment. It's above any thriller I've seen.

This.
Except Park, he's in his own league.

yeah, The Villainess and Train To Busan were okay at best

Nameless Gangster was a quality film though

Why the fuck can Asia create movies like America yet every other fucking country from Latin America to even Europe can't do jack shit?

south koreans are the worst gooks desu, they're just a pale immitation of hollywood.
at least Japan has some nice stuff from time to time

what is the high point of cinema exactly? Also if you think a gook has ever made a better thriller than Fincher you're out of your mind

Korean cinema > the rest of Asia by a mile. Chinese (from China) movies sometimes are as good but rarely. Hong Kong movies are still rubbish. As far as thrillers go, this one btfo most American ones.

>what is the high point of cinema exactly?
Lav Diaz

>Also if you think a gook has ever made a better thriller than Fincher you're out of your mind
Yeah you're right. I can't imagine why anyone would prefer overlong trash such as I Saw the Devil to Fight Club or Se7en.

>hasn't seen the film
>claims it's shit
Fincher is overrated.

mr. vengeance best korean kino
made me feel sick but in a good way and it's also secretly a total comedy.

>secretly a total comedy.
All asian cinema has a comedy that flies over the white man head. Once you understand asian culture a little bit it becomes obvious, it's not a "secret".

your""comedy""is hollow trash for gook simpletons. Not even worth a smirk

they were hyped up by westerners. No one who watches a lot of korean movies actually enjoyed that bullshit.

Your mad you don't understand it lol

this. There is also something fundamentally off about Japanese movies. Every movie attemp at a good movie feels like a tribute to Kurosawa.
Looks like most of their creative talent goes into anime.

>if you think a gook has ever made a better thriller than Fincher you're out of your mind
lmao. Burgers will never understand anything other than burgers.

Bruh a lot of better stuff than Mr. Vengeance if you like that one.

let's see some recommendations then

New World is such a great movie. Like the gook version of The Godfather.