IT'S OVER, RILEY, I HAVE THE BIGGER COCK

IT'S OVER, RILEY, I HAVE THE BIGGER COCK

Man I was sad enough yesterday. Cut it out will ya

Cant blame him for cheating his stupid cunt of a wife ruined long way down with her bullshit
Mew would let him do long way up and fuck his brains out at the goal

Obi-Chad Kenobi.

What are you even trying to say you retarded cuntlord?

You realize he did more roles/projects than star wars right?

You didn't answer my question asswipe.

What did he actually mean by this?

Give me the run down

then google it you fucking retard and realize what cool shit mcgregor did outside of movies and remember me when you watch one of the comfiest manly shows out there

You literally make no sense. I'm assuming you are not a native english speaker.

what is this supposed to mean?

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY GROWER!

>half his assets and 20 years of child-rearing down the drain for a few months of MEW-rearing before he gets bored of it
AHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello?

To the dumbcunts

LONG WAY DOWN is a documentary starring Ewen

Season 2 the wife wants to come for a ride to Africa and spoil the boys only holiday

In real life this is completely normal as no woman wants her husband going around on some spastic holiday with his mates instead of raising his children or working for his children

Betas act like its abnormal

Id tell my wife she can get divorced before she goes on a holida and abandons her family, stupid cunt wouldnt be my wife to complain about her husband for long

Do you have dyslexia by chance?

im not the original poster, but no, i have a law degree

they give apes computer access at the zoo now?

Unironically what did he mean by this?

le supreme gentlemen

your girlfriend/wife is fucking someone else mate. that's why she doesn't jump on your dick every night.

t. if my wife wants to goto jamaica with her newly divorced friend maggie then it would be problematic for me to stop her mmmkay? im not insecure

Underrated