I've watched Fury Road literally about 15 times since it came out. I'm obsessed with it...

I've watched Fury Road literally about 15 times since it came out. I'm obsessed with it. There's a quality to the film that is hard to define. Every shot, action and line is so purposeful. The film just has no fat to trim. It's pure, streamlined and meticulously planned.To supplement all that technical craftsmanship is harsh sun-baked imagery of orange sands and dirty engines, juxtaposed against the cool and eerie blue night time scenes and the whole film gives off this dream-like vibe. As though what you're seeing isn't quite literal but interpreted.I often compare the film to a classic album, like Dark Side of the Moon. It's lyrics are uncomplicated but rich to explore, while it's melody sweeps you up and takes you out of this world. I can watch Fury Road over and over and just be bowled over by it's artistry and detail every time.

I watched it on mushrooms in the theater. It changed my life

neat

Have a (you)

It was boring

I wonder if this is a rebbit post (dark side of the moon comparison makes it almost certain) but this user isn't wrong, the film is a visual and cinematic masterpiece

>gives off this dream-like vibe. As though what you're seeing isn't quite literal but interpreted
Just watch Farscape then

I agree.

Probably if they had call it "The Fury Road" I would have hated it less.
The obviously pandering to a franchise's audience without making any effort into delivering a proper Mad Max movie (like the Fury Road videogame thats at least is actually about Max) made me mad.

>without making any effort into delivering a proper Mad Max movie
elaborate

A movie with a chad and his modified car who kill everyone. At least the videogame was accurate (in fact I remember the journalists epic butthurt bc "unlike the movie no stronk womyn here"

I get ya m8, believe me, I get ya

>A movie with a chad and his modified car who kill everyone.

So nothing like any Mad Max movie

Have you ever seen a Mad Max movie?

its a pretty good movie

>SMASH THE PATRIARCHY MEN KILL THE WORLD ITS HER TURN: THE MOVIE

UMMMM NO SWEETIE :^)

Mad Max Fymynyst Road was literally a 2 hour action scene where Mad Max was a secondary character. Not only was it a boring as fuck movie but the story was just about Furiose being a strong whyte womyn. Extremely overrated movie.

I've seen the one where he's stuck with a group of losers for an hour before reluctantly helping them beat a band of psychopaths

Lad there was a nice conclusion where max helps all the poor people
I think thats pretty much the standard mad max movie (first one was special though)

>1st viewing: "Wow, what a great chase movie!"
>2nd viewing: "Wait, what happens after the movie when all the water runs out."
>3rd viewing: "Yep, feminism literally destroys societies."

have you seen any other than the first?

I really love the color scheme in this movie. It looks beautiful at every shot.
Overall good film, except for the guitar guy - I cringe everytime he's on screen (which is way too often)

I unironically agree.

pumping out the groundwater is what destroyed the forest, yo

Only saw it yesterday, good stuff.
Loved all the designs.

Okay, so you're just pissed off there was a woman. Makes sense.

shit flick desu. 5/10
>I really love orange
you should go back

i'm as sick of unearned fem bullshit as the nest guy, but this movie was fine

New pasta

Of course. If you make a movie/a sequel tv show called "Gilmore Girls" and instead the story of the mom and daughter you get a bunch of absolute madmen trying to save Europe with a race war I bet the fanbase of the tv show will be pissed as fuck.
So why I should not be bothered there are vaginas in Mad Max?

I love the guitar guy, it's the right amount of camp that would otherwise make the movie too self serious

You absolute pleb. I've seen it over 30 times.

>meticulously planned

this is the main reason why this movie is shit. Fights looks like choreographed shit on stage.