>kills more saviours
>somehow Negan fights back
>kills more saviours
>Rick wins

is this an accurate sum up of season 8?

what was that about saviours again?

got kilt

why not just get the fuck out of there?
plenty of other states to take over that would allow Rick to Negan-up and eventually come back with his own army if needed

Is episode 4 just more killing saviours?

How many saviours are there? Wouldn't the constant losses start to cut into their manpower and morale?

don't forget that the season started with rick giving a speech about how they don't need to kill any saviors except for negan. turns out, they killed all the saviors except for negan.

they need to get more consistent with these seasons
I didn't even know another started.

>We need to kill one man!
*Cut to montage of rick and the gang killing multiple lookouts*

good point, now how would we manage to get it through to AMC

Soon™

It's not about you Rick.

NO ONE ELSE HAS TO DIE
*stabs Savior and sets walker loose on him*
THIS WAR, THIS NEEDLESS LOSS OF LIFE, IT CAN END
*impales Savior father of infant on piece of rebar*
WE CAN COME BACK FROM THIS, BE BETTER THAN WE WERE BEFORE
*has made a sport of slaughtering entire outposts of Saviors, one of them completely unprovoked because they were keeping a Hilltop guy captive and then the same one again after it was refilled with Saviors*
WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER, PROSPER THE WAY NEGAN WOULDN'T LET US

This season is solid 8/10

>Despite numbers, Rick group can put some fight, everything looks so real and risky, i think no hero is safe now after death of Aaron's lover. I think this show already have more shocking loses than game of thrones.
>So much focus on personal rivalry between Rick and Negan, each episode add more spice to it
>totally unexpected and i think uique in tv history comeback of long lost but fan-favourite character, Morales, for a dramatic twist turning plot 180 degree. How they even hide his appearance from spoilers?
>Developement of so many unique and interesting characters like King Ezekhiel, Morgan, Tara, Aaron and Carl
>high focus on guns, as important plot is about them and they are really into details when come into shooting. They even count ammo.
>This tiger. Pure kino, never ever saw a fucking tiger in action movie or series.
> amazing and emotional speeches that almost makes me cry. Top tier acting from characters like Ezekhiel.
>So many amazing scenes with Negan or other great villains like his female lieutenant. Only Simon seems to be miscast, he can't provide such acting like other crew. Same with Gregory, i think they are only flaws of this sho

I don't even want to picture how bad they're going to fuck up the whisperers. How can you make the season about negan the worst season? How?

>it's a Hezekiel episode

Why am I still watching this shit?

>How can you make the season about negan the worst season? How?
All other problems aside, he's barely even in the show. He was in like half the episodes of season 7 and now in season 8, the first 4 episodes gave him like 5 minutes of screentime to get his windows shot at. It's unbelievable. Who do they think is watching this show that's not eagerly waiting for Negan to make it the least bit worthwhile?

> this bait

sorry, we need more shots of tara suckin lollipops and acting hard.
t.directress

lol

You forgot the part where Carl dies

to be fair he gets btfo pretty hardcore in this episode.

stupid dipshits could have just walked parallel to the hole full of radioactive waste until they could head in the right direction again
how stupid can someone be

this is the only thing that can save the season
im so hyped for crazy rick
oh god that episode is gonna be so kino. episode 9 probably