*fires airsoft pellets at you*

*fires airsoft pellets at you*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpx7uCwuvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it finally getting so bad it's good?

Nice try kiddo, etc.

Did what's his face behind know he was going to expose him like that?
>Rick what the fuck dude I'm on a motorcycle I have no cover
>I knew you could handle it
>Did you even know I had my gun out?

Who the fuck is still watching this shit?

I have never watched this show, but I just saw a clip of a tiger being killed by 8 zombies.

8 unarmed humans could never kill an adult tiger. Are these zombies super powered or something?

>Are these zombies super powered or something?
They generally are in most media

Why was there a fat muslim woman?

The director of the episode literally watched that in his little preview monitor and then yelled "fantastic, that's a wrap!"

Redditors probably

Yeah, but even in a world of zombies, it seems highly unrealistic that a big Bengal or Siberian tiger wouldn't be able to rag doll unarmed human things. Maybe if there were like 20, but still.

I can't see 20 human beings, unarmed, unafraid of dying, being able to kill something that much stronger.

wasted quads

Large quadrupedal mammals in this show have a tendency to succumb to nihilism and accept the end with dignified serenity. It's a metaphor for the prevalent Weltschmerz or something.

Just like bullets cannot penetrate two sides of any barrier formed of or attached to an automobile irrespective of caliber and materials employed in the construction of said barrier. That is an elaborate metaphor for the cognitive biases all humans fall victim to, which prevent them from illuminating any subject matter of sufficient complexity objectively from all possible angles.

I could go on but I trust you are now in awe of how amazing this show is and why even the most minute detail like a blurry deer is an existential statement.

> .50 caliber M2 BMG bullet hits windshield

>doesnt even crack it

wow what incredible engineering on that bullet proof glass

Everybody bitches about the tiger but nobody ever mentions the fact that nobody should be driving cars, trucks or motorbikes because gas is only good for a few months to a year and it's not like anybody is producing any of their own

There were twenty. It ragdolled about twelve of them, and then exhausted, gets taken down by the other eight.

>muh realism
>in a zombie apocalypse pulp

A tiger fighting for its life doesn't just get tired after throwing 12 humans around in a few seconds--especially if it fears dying.

saved

Gasoline can last longer than a year depending on what octane it is. Given how long this show has been on though, I think it's safe to assume that nobody would be able to get their hands on anything at this point.

Maybe some fuck is operating a small refinery or something.

>muh realism
>in a zombie apocalypse pulp

I could explain the distinction between an unrealistic premise to a work of fiction and a lack of logical consistency within said work but you're clearly an imbecile so I won't bother.

Go peddle your bullshit realism angle somewhere else.

I agree with the other guys. If logical consistency is throw out, the characters could just start randomly flying around and shooting laser beams out of their eyes for no reason and never be able to do it again in the following episodes.

Would that make for a good show?

this

these zombies are strong enough to rip apart horses and tigers but they disintegrate when attacked by the living people

it's fucking retarded

m'ask you somethin, rick
you got your shittin pants on?
because your show is full of shit

to be fair...

They didn't have the budget to animate it any longer

this is reddit

but I enjoyed it

Agreed, I could have worded it more smoothly.

Do you lack the required level of reading comprehension to understand the distinction I laid out in the very post you replied to, or are you a performance artist illustrating the compounding effect of multi-generational inbreeding?

>.50 call hits the front of the car
>merely a little radiator leak
Just as bad as negroking getting away unharmed because one or two skinny dudes fully absorbed a bunch of .50 cal rounds.

btw, has anyone seen or heard of Negan and negropriest? Is this the start of an epic gay interracial romance?

Anybody know of any tv series where it goes on for as long as it needs too? Something that has a main plot and is resolved with an ending at the end. i hate all this tune in next week bullshit that never has a satisfying conclusion

Vice Principals

And M2 Browning was shown blowing dinner plate sized holes in walkers in season 3, you didn't even need to hit them in the head because the trauma of a few hits to center mass was so devastating that they were a moaning pile of immobile viscera on the ground. It was shown doing the same damn thing in the same damn episode of OP WebM. They're not even trying anymore. They haven't tried in years, they're in negative try now.

I'm done with this show

SOFFI TEIR

Ok, I'm not good with guns, but is that a fucking Garand he's holding?

I've seen student youtube shorts that are better than this, how is it even possible to be this lazy?

And batteries also die. Even if these cunts had gasoline they would have to push every single car to get it started

how come they havent shown the usual main characters like michonne, carl, rosita etc

Could be an M14 or Ruger Mini-14. Neither of which is automatic or firing 30+ rounds with that magazine. They also eject casings.

>sprays 5-10 bullets at a mob of slow zombs instead of going for headshots or just knife them
>"we have to save ammo!"

THESE AGGRESSIVE FUCKING SOAP OPERA CLOSEUPS I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH

because they have WAY too many episodes and they're all filler bullshit

M14

Isn't this one of the biggest shows on? How does this stuff keep getting worse? This would be like next season of GoT having wooden swords and or replacing the dragons with a dog and some wings taped on it.

idk shit about guns and that scene where he is shaking around on the back of the truck pretending he can't hit Rick's car 10-20" away and that big fuck off gun pings off the front like a pea shooter was so retarded i couldn't stand it.

Thanks guys.

This season is solid 8/10

>Despite numbers, Rick group can put some fight, everything looks so real and risky, i think no hero is safe now after death of Aaron's lover. I think this show already have more shocking loses than game of thrones.
>So much focus on personal rivalry between Rick and Negan, each episode add more spice to it
>totally unexpected and i think uique in tv history comeback of long lost but fan-favourite character, Morales, for a dramatic twist turning plot 180 degree. How they even hide his appearance from spoilers?
>Developement of so many unique and interesting characters like King Ezekhiel, Morgan, Tara, Aaron and Carl
>high focus on guns, as important plot is about them and they are really into details when come into shooting. They even count ammo.
>This tiger. Pure kino, never ever saw a fucking tiger in action movie or series.
> amazing and emotional speeches that almost makes me cry. Top tier acting from characters like Ezekhiel.
>So many amazing scenes with Negan or other great villains like his female lieutenant. Only Simon seems to be miscast, he can't provide such acting like other crew. Same with Gregory, i think they are only flaws of this show.

Why is this shot so horribly what the hell

you'd think that writers would come up with, "hey, what if one of the baddies is in the back of the truck shooting at them with the big fuck off gun. that would be cool." sure. but 1 how did they know they would be followed and 2 the gun would easily kill the shit out of them so it wouldn't make sense. that's when you come up with a better scenario so that the show still makes sense

>How does this stuff keep getting worse?
The first episode was very poorly received even among the die hard fans. Out of the spite, the writers and producers had a meeting and said "Oh you think that was bad, REALLY? We'll show you bad, just wait."
Get ready for worse next week again.

Not to excuse the awful writing on this show, but i guess the case could be made that they were fresh zombies and still wearing their gay hockey pad armor. The tiger was slashing and biting but doesn't know it takes head shots to take them down.

The only hope this show has left is for us to get Punished Rick after Carl's death.
That and more Enid.

>what is this some kind of deleted scene from First Bloo-
>oh fuck it's rick

I believe is true

>Gasoline isn't expired yet

What bullshit.

Dude it's a zombie show so it's okay for things not related to the zombies not to make sense!!!

>or replacing the dragons with a dog and some wings taped on it.
that could actually make me watch it

any unrealistic element means that nothing requires realism or consistency ever again

can't wait for rick to levitate away to neptune to save carl from satan in season 13

i've been wondering, how long does gasoline last

If Carol had to choose between stopping the weapon convey and saving Ezekiel why didn't she just shoot the truck's tires?

Getting there

We already had a tiger that could distinguish good guys from bad while two large groups were fighting each other.

Because this episode was sponsored by Telltale so her choice didn't matter anyway.

Maximum age it has is 1 year. With things added to it to extend it's expiry.

Thats also accounting for proper storage. Its usually 3-5 months.

when are all the nuclear powerplants going to blow up because no is taking care of them?

In case of an emergency as large as in the walking dead they would have shut them down.

In the book for World War Z they actually talk about how a large amount of radiation leaked into the atmosphere from the melted down reactors.

>we already
okay first of all, I'm perfectly aware and I'm not sure what lead you to think otherwise.
why are you taking this corrective tone in response to a retarded, hyperbolic post? And worse yet, making this bizarre implication that an animal picking targets intelligently is worse than interplanetary antigravity and lucifer kidnapping?

What prompts you to be like this with your posts? were you not loved enough? I'm just so fucking baffled by what you've said here that it's legitimately frustrating

Lulz this season

>bullets don't pierce sheet metal
>bullets don't even break glass
>rifles don't eject rounds
>bodies stop 50 cal rounds

Is it possible for a show to be any worse than this? This is on par with a movie made in the Congo.

Nuclear power plants don't blow up, they're reactors not nuclear weapons. Radiation is a meme anyway, if you were living in the walking dead and every single reactor in the world melted down you wouldn't even realise it

Maybe they aren't abandoned

>show is ultra popular
>can't even afford blanks

lol

people in the congo have, on average, a bit more familiarity with firearms than the people working at AMC

Generation Kill

You'r one of those cunts that writes a 5 paragraph review for a $5 item on amazon and then think you're being clever and original, right?

that's bad

what does it turn into after that point that renders it useless as fuel

I have no clue what happened but they cheap out way more than they used to.

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpx7uCwuvE

no i am just so fucking sick of saying something offhandedly and having some faggot talk back to me like i was making a logical assertion they took offense to.
it's frustrating

It separates and the fuel fumes or vapor evaporates.

Gasoline is a mixture don't forget, its like if you mix water and oil together and then leave it. Over time it will separate. The vapor helps with ignition too so if you lose that the fuel is useless.

Fringe

this is why i stopped watching when the governor attacked the prison

i stopped when S2 was just "farm drama with special guest: zombies" and half the conflict arose from parents that can't keep track of their kids during the fucking apocalypse

I stopped watching this show a few years back but my son still watches it.. last week my son is like
WTF?

They have a three second close up a guy assumingly shooting his AR15 but no rounds are being ejected..

What? This can't be real... start watching the show again for the lulz.

ditto

That looks more like a .30 caliber
Still stupid through

I thought most people were of the opinion the last season was terrible

Which is more unbelievable, this guy's son, or the op's action sequence?

du you have any idea how fucking strong a tiger is? it could just ragdoll all the zombies, wouldn't even have to kill them

the kid, easily. my one daughter is drawing next to me and my baby girl is doing laps around the kitchen holding a finger puppet

it's hard to believe i procreated, even for me

I am not one of those people, and like he requested, the show had a clearcut conclusive ending, almost wrapped in a bow even

Thank you for being a voice of reason, I'll finish the series

will the show end before the whisperers show up?, that might be interesting.

but it comes with a free Negan

Probably, the show will outpace the comics soon enough anyway

that's good

The Negan is mostly absent

Remember when Walt was in Hank's car and the nazis started shooting ?
I bet that the telenovela remake of Breaking Bad did that scene better than that TWD webm.

Oh, that's bad