*drugs and rapes you*

*drugs and rapes you*

>no laws against that in the union

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/#.UhuxQWQ6UTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He naturally secretes it from his body. Of course there's no law against that.

It's not rape if they were asking for it

You can see why they were so taken by him

I love how the show has these subtle redpill moments under the jokes and the general stupidity (which I thoroughly enjoy btw)

>homosexual parents forcing the sex change operation "because it wasnt supposed to be a girl"
>the entire reddit planet episode
>single black mother can't parent for shit, kids need a strong authority figure to finally behave
>drugging and raping is ok as long as the guy in question is Chad Thundercock

>there is now law against rape

why did he dress in beig shit colours? no wonder he had to rape
t.woman

>homosexual parents forcing the sex change operation "because it wasnt supposed to be a girl"
the moral of the story was the exacpt opposite though, are you retarded?
>single black mother can't parent for shit,
just your stupid opinion

go back to your containment board

First Sup Forumsluters now /r9k/iggers. This really is the worst board.

The moral of transexual alien egg baby was you can't undo generations of culture with a few emotional appeals.

Stop larping. Any woman would know color theory at least enough to know that blue and beige are largely complementary colours.

Is it really all that different from being super sexy?

>abused his position as a higher life form that secretes pheromones for sex
>not sent to space jail for rape

so orville doesn't take place in a liberal dystopia?

Yes? You still have a choice there.

This faggot on the other hand even drugs away your heterosexuality.

Nobody was playing their characters as mind controlled, more like horny and lovestruck. So I'm not entirely sure whenever I'm meant to see them as losing any ability to resist, or just being really into him.

you are so gay

It's just his culture, goy. What are you, speciesist?

The best part is if you dig into the subtext a little, every time the orville gets involved, everything is worse than it was before.

>sets back sex politics on bortis' planet hundreds of years
>shows a citizen of the reddit planet that its possible (and very easy) to astroturf/manufacture public opinion in an unstructured democracy
>radicalizes an entire classroom of krill children by burning their parents alive
>find planet-ship, topple stable (if shitty) government, repair planet ship, leave planet-ship citizens in state of anarchy
>get sent to secure highly classified research, leave with facility demolished and prototype destroyed
>captured by an alien race that views just about all other life as less than animals? Leave them with millions of hours of reality television, forming relations with them is now impossible, forever.
>alien planet that's been just about destroyed by a bioweapon apocalypse? Kill one of the very few people who could've survived it
>war between two diverged species with a common ancestor? Make them fall in temporary love with sex pheromones, things will be worse than ever once they wear off

The only episode where they didn't make everything all that much worse was episode 8, but everything was fucked when the found it, but they did kill one of the few survivalists.

Mercer fucking hates him and is straight. So I doubt the victim has the ability to resist.

>put rob lowe in makeup
>imply he needs rape pheremones to get laid by everyone

Forgot

>encounter time traveler who informs you that you should've all died. DESTROY CENTURIES WORTH OF TIMELINE AND WIPE HER FROM EXISTENCE

Well, to be honest, what were they supposed to do? Shitty government was not cooperating and the ship was flying into a star.

KEK virgin alert.
fucking nicelodeon slime blue and eat-more-fiber shit beige are ugly af

Good point, but then mercer makes it a hundred times worse by turning the eternally blue sky, black.

the canopy can be put back anytime they want, they run the ship now.. it ws just a way to redpill everyone quickly

showing people an astrological phenomena they've never seen before is not a recipe for calm

>MacFarlane is the worst actor on the show
>character falls in love with Rob Lowe
>MacFarlane is the best actor on the show

Explain this.

That was a strange episode. Maybe the worst one if you think about it. It undermines the drama/conflict of the divorce, it makes fun of rape and mind control, and its not all that funny. Nobody is perfect tho I still love the series.

rob lowe is a great acting coach and/or macfarlane, like everyone alive, wants rob lowe inside of him.

>being attracted to pheromones is now rape
oh no, I smelled chad from down the street and is musk made me horny so I fucked him, fucking rapist

MacFarlane plays a pretty good upper management guy like a captain.

pheromones aren't real

Wiping Charlize Theron from existence should be considered a crime punishable by exile to the sun.

Not opinions, how about facts from one of your liberal propaganda machines?
nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/#.UhuxQWQ6UTg

Kneejerk reactions to anything slightly deviating from a liberal stand point and you direct people to Sup Forums. Hilarious. You should go back to neogaf, I've heard your kind were planning an exodus to Sup Forums.

>Have the space UN completely incapable of reaching a binding resolution against the natural bodily functions of an alien member due to intergalactic politics
>Decide to put the guy in the middle of nowhere on his own during the heat cycle
>Unexpectedly have to contend with a possible war breaking out on the edge of the space UN that could spiral into its destruction
>Send the B team to do the mission because they are the only ones in range and I'm a fucking overstressed admiral I don't care/remember the personnel files of every xenoarcheologist in the Union

I don't know they could have explained the stuff more, taken a bit of time off the competition between Ed and Kelly. It wasn't supposed to be a very serious episode it seems like but even a couple of lines would have done it. All the blue guy has to do is shrug and ask something like, what's the difference between falling in love chemically from pheromones versus falling in love chemically over shared interests?

you're not considering the alternatives
>alternative: what already happened
>alternative: crewmember gets lobotomized
>alternative: krill kill millions
>alternative: planet-ship flies into a star
>alternative: krill capture device and use it as a weapon, AND kill everyone in the facility
>alternative: same except instead of being captivated by TV the species keeps kidnapping people
>alternative: crewmember dies in captivity and never sees children again
>alternative: battle that kills thousands and completely ruins relations

Mercer's best friend was behaving like he was shocked at Mercer's gay behavior. That's a pretty good indication that it was totally out of character for him.

>people that smell nice are now rapists
Wouldn't be surprised if this is in our future.

>samefagging
You don't even know the meaning of the word, you moron, lol.

Reminder that she was a proven liar, and was therefore very likely lying about all of that time travel stuff as well. Just because she "disappeared" at the end doesn't mean she "ceased to exist", "went bttf", or anything of the kind. The Orville may not have teleportation technology, but that doesn't mean she didn't have access to it. When you know someone is a liar, you are foolish to believe anything they tell you.

>fucking people against their will
>not rape

>Hey, dude, it’s like no bid deal that people lose the ability to refuse sex with me.
>And it’s, like, no big deal that it can destroy entire relationships because it’s just sex, dude.
I’m disappointed he didn’t get killed.

He should just go on craigslist and look for someone with multiple cocks sprouting from their forehead and live happily ever after.

>first person in the show to commit a crime on a new planet was a nigger

It goes deeper. Everytime they deal with Union upper management they discover that their admiral's are cowardly and would gladly let them all die than risk involvement.

the doctor being a bad mother was the stupid opinion, he wouldn't have written it if she was white

>leave planet-ship citizens in state of anarchy

Pretty sure they arranged for another ship to take care of it after they left, same with the Bioweapon planet.

"""Love""" and seduction are just managing the other part to release the needed substances that make them wet.

If we're calling this rape, then who was the victim when the doctor and blob Norm had sex. The doctor is the one that went to Norms room for sex, that he could not consent to because he was drugged. Or was the the doctor the victim because Norm got the pheromones on her?

They took her teleporter. Unless she had one lodged up her ass with kegal controls then it's implied she was never able to use that wormhole to time travel.

she was drugged, not him, he merely carried over the pheromones.

You don't have a choice in that case though, it's all chemical, pure instinct and 100% natural it wasn't rape in that episode otherwise everyone who falls in love is a rape victim.

It's not rape though, humans do the same thing just on a smaller level, at worst he just wasn't being fully honest. It's Mercer and Grayson's fault for letting their interpersonal relations get in the way of their work.

At the end of the day he wanted to turn gay and wanted to forgive him. And of course it was chemical, emotions are entirely chemical. Blue boy did nothing wrong

She also had "friends" Mercer didn't know about. Liars lie, you know? Do you trust people who are proven liars to tell you the whole truth?

She had that thing on her wrist that let her take over the ship.

Would you a Darulo?