Why didn't Anakin switched his lightsaber to a red one after he turned to the dark side? Luke...

Why didn't Anakin switched his lightsaber to a red one after he turned to the dark side? Luke, and eventually Rey received a lightsaber that was used to murder children.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Darth-Vader-2017/Issue-5?id=120868
youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
youtube.com/watch?v=OLp4_1SFsQg
youtube.com/watch?v=u6_0Y4nnylA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When would he have the time/items to do that?

he didn’t have time to complete the red crystal side quest

Amazon wasn't delivering to his location.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LE EBIN JOKES WE DID IT REDDIT

neck yourself bud

why would he do that? all that was on his mind was doing sheev's bidding so that he could learn how to save padme, he wasn't thinking about how stylish his lightsaber would look if it was red. the colour hardly mattered.

Why are you so obsessed with Reddit.

back to Sup Forums 'pede

It's not that hard, you can get them right away in the cave on Dantooine

There are no Red Kyber Crystals. A Sith must defeat a Jedi in combat, take his lightsaber, then “break” the Crystal and make it bleed, turning it Red. It’s been made canon in an Ahsoka book Post-Disney, and Vader’s saber is the story of the first arc of the current Darth Vader comic.

So how do sith kill a jedi if they need to take a jedi's kaiba crystal to have a lightsaber?

With their Force Powers, with random weapons, etc, etc. Vader used one a small Plasma-Staff for a while to spare with the Jedi he chose.

How did Vader do it?

He beat the Jedi using the force and some cheap sword.
He was also underhanded as fuck. He won because the Jedi tried to save a village.

that's funny. they have synthetic crystals they grow

Non-Canon after the Disney acquisition.

No one can kill a Jedi.

Anything post-Disney is fan fiction. Making a crystal bleed? Seriously? Does it become stronger with the power of friendship too?

Why do Sith have exaggerated facial features as eyes?

To be fair I think Sheev should have given him his own lightsaber as a gift, that would have been nice.
Actually Idk how the OT Vader got his own saber, is that Sheev's saber?

>the absolute state of EUfags

it's hard to see a red lightsaber over lava.

everything pre disney was fanfiction as well

The dark side is destructive by nature. It corrupts the body and lacks the ability to heal like the Light side. See Sheev vs Windu. His true form was ghastly, he couldn't hold up the illusion because he needed the power to overwhelm Mace.

If you think that Disney Star Wars is better than EU Star Wars, I don't even know where to start.

>muh Jaycen
>muh Mara Jade
>muh Crimson Empire
>muh KOTOR

What's good about child starwars? You seem to be defending it without saying anything about it.

Nah, I'm just pulling your leg. NuWars is shit, andthe EU was better. I liked the Vader comics though. Gillen's run was good and the Soule one is also enjoyable.

Was about to say because I have yet to see a genuine defense of this shitty new star wars with a shitty committee.

Doubt we'll get interesting games out of it though.

I like to believe Sheev was just bullshitting Vader just to be as edgy as possible, what with this whole sith shit, and then just switched a red crystal with Vader's when he wasn't looking.

It was a good lightsaber

KOTOR is still semi cannon, I belive.
If it does not interfere with the movies, it is still cannon

Why's it matter what it was used for? It's not like the blade is soaked in child blood.

Rent free

wat

there is literally no fucking way this is real

It's true. All of it.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Darth-Vader-2017/Issue-5?id=120868

I already read that comic, which is why I said I "like to believe".
The synthetic crystal explanation was better and actually credible.

I liked the synthetic version, but this one is alright too I guess.

Crystals that are purified from the darks idea turn white, and are unable to be molded into anything else.

He did in early drafts. It got changed closer to the release of the movie.

Isn't everything apart from the movies basically a gloryfied fan fic though?

Did Rey really receive Luke’s blue saber?

The one that literally fell off of fucking Cloud City into a gas giant?

Fuck Disney.

Couldn't you just as easily break the crystal by stepping on it with a heavy-enough boot?

It fell to the bottom of the pit, right? Not in the gas giant?

He lost the blue saber from ANH at the end of ESB, I thought.

The green saber (which he built according to Vader) he has till the end of RotJ

The lightsaber turns red after the force user embraces the dark side. This is actual fucking Disney canon. There is an entire movie that exists that completely refutes this.

it doesn't mean physically breaking it

This is also a reddit statement you faggot.

Pre prequel trilogy EU > everything else

What movie dumbass Euidiot?

So did Kylo kill a jedi? Why the fugg is he obsessed with Vader? God this is so dumb. I wish things just stayed with the OT and the books.

Nah, sheev's sheevsaber looked way different and Vader's was just the same design as his old one modified for color and to make it easier to wield using his mandolorian crush gaunt.

Yes Kylo killed a jedi, several wen he led a raid on Lukes academy.

Snore is feeding into his power fantasy and Vader is a large part of it.

He lost the blue saber at the end of ESB. He tosses the green one away when he spares Vader in RotJ, but he later has it somehow during the celebration at the end.

This desu.
I actually like the imagery of two blue lightsabers fighting.

Because Jedi Grandmaster Maresu has to replace the racist old wh*yte Luke in every way.

>Luuuke
>Force-Sensitive droid
>Infinite Palpatine Clones
As much as I liked the EU, alot of that shit had to go.

>the overly detailed back story for that guy running with a blender in cloud city

Old EU had gems

Is that next to Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center?

Literally the fucking movie that is the topic of this thread, shill.

What was Vader's health insurance? Why didn't he use that health insurance to get himself a better suit of armor?

It's an ice cream maker.

Because Sheev was a dick and didn't want Vader to run around without a failsafe.

If they were to clone anakin in a future film, what kind of weird new lightsaber would they give him? I think they'd go for one that has a shorter blade sticking out the other end that could be shot out like a ballistic knife

His Vader blade with a blue crystal.

LOL SO FUCK TRUE THIS SO MUCH! I LOOOOVE REDDIT, LOVE THIS COMMUNITY AND LOVE YOU GUYS. LOL YOU WON THE INTERNET. PACK IT UP BOYS THESE GUYS WON THE INTERNET.

What the fuck. Red lightsabers are made from artificial crystals, making them stronger but more instable.

New canon.

>We will never get a Red v Red kino saber fight

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg

We already had it

Are you okay user?

>people actually like this shit

Aside from this being really fucking stupid it also weakens the Sith. Instead of being self-reliant they now depend on the Jedi. What if there are no Jedi left? How did Kylo get his red crystal? all I can say is the mouse must really hate Star Wars for the absolute non-stop rape it's received since they bought the rights.

>I put "muh" in front therefore it's bad

"Savage Opress" will never not be funny

OP you're an IDIOT

Luke and Rey would receive the red lightsaber in that case, since Obi-Wan takes it with him when he leaves barely alive Anakin in Mustafar.

MORON

Why would he? From his point of view, he hadn't changed, the Jedi had become a corrupt institution. As far as he was concerned, obi wan should have been using a red lightsaber

youtube.com/watch?v=OLp4_1SFsQg

This one too. The one between Dooku and Anakin is quick, but shows that Anakin at this point is even more powerful than Dooku. Took him out in single combat in less than 30 seconds. Continuity of the CGI TV show is pretty great. Shame that like 60% of it is shit though.

>Luke, and eventually Rey received a lightsaber that was used to murder children
It's not the same blade. It's a fresh one every time you turn it on.

Couldn't a jedi turned sith break their own crystal? Supposing Vader had somehow beaten Obi Wan he probably would have fucked his crystal into edge mode soon afterwards.

He didn't have any time.

>Cuts off Windu's hand
>Made Darth Vader
>Attacks the Jedi Temple that same night
>Spends all night killing 99% of everyone who ever cared for him or respected him
>Job well done, off to go see the wife
>30 seconds later, off to go do some more killing
>Fly to Mustafar
>Presumably sleep on your ship because how else are you going to function, it's been like 40 hours since you last woke up
>Kill Separatists
>Padme and Obi-Wan show up within minutes of him finishing there

Wait, is this the new canon? That's bizarre. In the old canon the Sith just made synthetic crystals. It's part of the whole "dark side is quicker, more seductive" thing.

>Go to a sacred cave on a planet in the middle of nowhere, hope you find the right kind of crystal, and meditate
>Or just build one with a machine

This. This one in particular was especially shit

Lightkatana. It's thrice as sharp as a lightsaber and could bisect a knight of ren with a simple vertical slash.

this is actually more retarded than the old EU canon

just turn your brain off bro

Sheev had time to rename a hospital the Emperor Palpatine Center for Reconstructive Surgery before Vader got burnt up

Im just glad the cross is red and their used by the dark side showing how Christianity is the religion of a false messiah as we Jews properly are taught about him.

This is confirmed bullshit. In the Clone Wars series, Obi Wan borrows one of Ventress's sabers to fight resurrected Mual and his Brother after his is stolen.

He even remarks "it's not my color".

The Clone Wars duels are better than the majority of duels in the movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=u6_0Y4nnylA

Even with all the filler bullshit Clone Wars at it's best had a better story and characters than the prequel movies.

You know, everyone WAS having a good time, you fucking idiot

>have two sabers
>opponent has one
>he's using all his force to block your first saber
>instead of now swinging your second saber at his entirely unprotected body, go out of your way to just hit his saber that's already blocking your first one
Excellent 10/10 fight my guy

>Anakin does dumb shit when he's angry.
Anything else new?

Upvoted

Anakin is the best Star Wars character, no other character is as complex as him, try to prove me wrong, I'll be waiting.

Dexter is the most complex Star Wars character.
>owns a 50s nostalgia diner
>where did this culture come from? did dexter create it? did dexter travel to the future to witness 1950s earth and bring that culture back to the past with him? how did he earn the money to both create his diner and invent time travel? does obi-wan know that dexter possesses this technology? is that how obi-wan knew that anakin would one day kill him, because dexter passed some of his time travel knowledge onto obi-wan?