Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrgggggggg

>Help me Obi-Wan, I'm fucking burning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrggggg.... YOU ARE MY FRIEND, HELP MEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bbsDJWlXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But why didnt he help? Obi-Wan knew that it was just a phase for Anakin.

Poetry

Why didn't Obi-wan give him a quick death? He could have just walked over and executed him with the lightsaber

Because Lucas is a hack writer.

Imagine Kylo offering his hand to Anakin burning.
>Hey,you don't have any limbs.
>Lemme offer my hand to help you while you're burning alive.

>What do you mean I'm not helping?

How else was Lucas supposed to get in Anakin into the Darth Vader suit?

Have him fall down a cliff before landing on the shore where the lava is or something. Just have something that seperates Obi-Wan from him so he isn't just lying there slowly burning to death 2 metres away

Something straigt outta Looney Tunes.
>Anakin missteps, starts rolling down the beach, bumps on a rock, falls into a lava river.
>Cut to a shot of Mustafar
>Muffled screams of pain

>>Muffled screams of pain
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bbsDJWlXQ

Sounds better than high ground desu

Obiwan didn't want to be directly responsible for the death of his good friend.

He could put more emotional distance between him and the act if he let the fire finish him off

>cuts off your limbs and leaves you in a fire
>"sorry, bro. I'd finish the job but I just can't bring myself to do it"

But I thought his friend died when he became Darth Vader

if my friend went under apprentice of a satan like figure, turned the government into an oppressive empire, murdered all my friends and a bunch of children, destroyed the very order and lifestyle i dedicated all my time towards, and tried to kill me on top of that, you bet i wouldnt help his ass up either

I can see why he wouldn't want to go and execute Anakin himself but why would he let him slowly burn to death like that? Just give him a nudge into the lava or something. Lift some of it up and drop it on him, the blunt force alone would probably finish him off.

if kenobi could jump up to the cliff why couldn't he jump down?.
youtube+soy rotted your brain user

Who said he ever jumped up the cliff? If it were up the me we'd cut the entire lava chase as well

>Obi Wan beats Anakin.
>Spares him.
>Anakin forgives Obi
>Obi Wan offers to go on a trip around the galaxy.
>"But what about the world?"
>"Fuck the world"
>They ride off into the sunset.

Because Anakin was a cunt

aaagghh it buuuurns save me davos aaaaaaggh

ok genius how do they get to the cliff then, is it just one long sequence of them fighting and hiking up the side of it at the same time?

They started on the cliff?

If bobby left his high ground then he would've lost his advantage in that sequence

they started on a landing platform actually.
the 'lava chase' started on a catwalk connected to a floating pylon that broke because they hit the computer with their lightsabers. did you even watch the movie?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle, to be honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU

Is obi wan /our guy/?
>cuts all four limbs of Anankin
>lefts him to die by burning in lava.
>"sorry Ani, I can't do it, I am not a Killer"

they were never on a cliff

I'm just saying that in this scenario they would start on the cliff. But whatever, just have him fall down from the landing platform and land on the shore next to the lava then

>AAAAAAAAAAARGH LUCKILY PALPATINE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS OF HIS NEW PALPATINE SURGICAL RECONSTRUCTION CENTER