Never trust Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88913897/#88914803
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88913897/#88914626
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49192048/#49195885
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kino

XD

These buzzwords are completely meaningless.
Also did you see the camrip or something? Because it was definitely the best high budget film in ages, and probably the best modern sci-fi film

>everyone says it's a shitty flick
>it's actually kino
Never trust Sup Forums

why do people like harrison ford hes such an asshole

hello brainlet

>the best high budget film in ages
Interstellar was in 2014 ya pleb

>kino
it's only used by Sup Forumseddditors that lack actual taste in cinema now. It's a way for them to signal all the other pleb crossposters that it's ok for them to come out
like hobo chalk markings on a train

You were dropped as a child. I firmly believe that. Or this is bait.

>petty insults
Hello, Sup Forums

It was a 7/10
The fact that it was praised here as ''the film of the decade that you need to see 12 times in IMAX omg I'm just crying right now thinking about it'' says more about the current state of Sup Forums than anything else

What are some examples of a 10/10 film in your opinion?

a blo blo
The movie really captured something about modern society that instantly clicked and emanated with many people.
The cinematography , sound, visuals are also 10/10 and pretty inventive.
That is enough for it to be a 10/10 movie for many people

You can't honestly prefer Love Transcends Time and Space: The Movie over BR2049.

I haven't seen this movie yet and am looking forward to seeing it but if you ever want to identify a soyboy just read what this user posted. It's the haughtiest, faggiest shit I ever see written as a rebuttal and it happens all the time.

I saw it and I have regrets I didn't go see it again in theater

>Love Transcends Time and Space: The Movie
Can you please give some valid criticism?

>current state of Sup Forums than anything else
It's literally just redditors from their blade runner forum
Go look for yourself. It's like they're just pasting their threads here right down to the "DUDE MY FEELS I SAW IT X TIMES AT THE CINEMA HOW ABOUT U LMAO". It also explains why any criticism of this flick is met with that classic nolanbabby tier wincing

>tfw would rather a fake girl that a real one

True. It pandered too much to /r9k/ and they can't see it for what it is.

I was expecting to seriously discuss it in a few months but it seems unlikely.

Ah yes I see the serious discussion among the people too high brow to like this movie, it's basically just buzzwords

>reddit
>nolan
>pleb
>cheeto

. Seriously you are the absolute lowest quality posters on Sup Forums by far

You proved my point. I never said I disliked it.

The corny nonsense with his daughter was completely out of place and stood out in stark contrast with the rest of the story. ending it on that note also seemed like they didn't know what kind of film it even wanted to be. I'll grant that the first 2 acts are very engaging, but that movie fell too pieces in the 3rd.

>soyboy
Reddit detected

i heard br49 is all about love too. not surprising since hollywood forces all directors to do that but that doesn't make me want to watch 3 hours of it

Even if you did name them he would cry and call you pretentious if it isn't on the top 250 of imdb

Yeah but the relationships speak for themselves in BR it's not smashing you over the head with the sentiment "Love is the greatest force in the universe, in fact it can disregard space and time" like interstellar did

Everything in my top 25
1. Dead Man's Letters (1986, Lopushansky)
2. A Man Escaped (1956, Bresson)
3. Guns of The Trees (1961, Mekas)
4. Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980, Fassbinder)
5. Closely Watched Trains (1966, Menzel)
6. The Great White Silence (1924, Ponting)
7. Syndromes and a Century (2006, Weerasethakul)
8. My Night at Maud's (1969, Rohmer)
9. The Color of Pomegranates (1968, Parajanov)
10. Lucky Star (1929, Borzage)
11. Markéta Lazarová (1967, Vláčil)
12. The Virgin Spring (1960, Bergman)
13. A Page of Madness (1926, Kinugasa)
14. The New Land (1972, Troell)
15. Evolution of a Filipino Family (2004, Diaz)
16. Days of Heaven (1978, Malick)
17. Distant Voices, Still Lives (1988, Davies)
18. Cold Water (1994, Assayas)
19. Bad Blood (1986, Carax)
20. Les Vampires (1915, Feuillade)
21. Viridiana (1961, Buñuel)
22. Orphée (1950, Cocteau)
23. Eden and After (1970, Robbe-Grillet)
24. The Goddess (1934, Yonggang)
25. A Short Film About Killing (1988, Kieślowski)

How about you?

Why do you maintain such a list?

I thought it was an 8/10.
Some weak writing here and there, character actions that are more plot necessity than something the character would actually do, a few plot holes.

But i really can't deny that this was a complete audiovisual feast.

>Dead Man's Letters
could you be any more of a pseud

I saved this as I have not seen OR heard of any of these films.

America is the greatest country on Earth and has the greatest films. Your list is shit, commie.

>character actions that are more plot necessity than something the character would actually do, a few plot holes.

Like what? I had some issues at first, what bugged me is how Sapper didn't try to clean up the flower from Rachel's grave. But then I realized the drone was outside and was following his every move in case he tried to run

Because he's a pretentious plod

pretentious pseudointelectual /10

He thinks this is Sup Forums and people will be impressed by large lists of obscure movies...

But movies, like cinematography, quality of production, performances, sound design, cohesiveness of the script, can be judged far more objectively than music can be, so It kinda looks silly to me

1. Rachat du penitencier (1994)
2. Le Parrain (1972)
3. Le Parrain II (1974)
4. Le Chevalier noir (2008)
5. La Liste de Juifs (1993)
6. Douze hommes en colere (1957)
7. Pulpe Recit (1994)
8. Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Retour du Roi (2003)
9. Le Bon, la Brute et le Truand (1966)
10. Club du Combat (1999)

Because we use to have top 10/3x3 threads here all the time before star wars 7
Are you new?

Madam literally dying for Gosling for example. I mean seriously?

See as predicted here it happened. These "people" aren't actually people that are looking to advance beyond the top 250

I just want love to sit on my face with her naked ass and hold me down with it!!! Is that too much to ask?

She didn't die for him though.
She did not want to tell the intruder anything about the case, and she realized that Luv was the one who killed the coroner. Luv was set on killing her after she bragged that K killed the child , so she died because she didn't plead and beg for her life but went out with pride

>love
IT'S LUV

>"people"
Cute
>that are looking to advance beyond the top 250
Advance to what exactly? How do you advance by watching obscure soviet era movies? You think they've used or invented some tecnique that modern movies haven't done to death already? There's no advancement here, you don't learn anything about filmmaking or anything about yourself, the only goal seems to be to circlejerk about who can name the most obscure shit. So yes, you advance in a meaningless circlejerk that doesn't even seem to exist on Sup Forums anymore, well done.

And it kinda works for music because it's very subjective, but movies can be judged by way more objective measures.

>googling top 25 retro movies

You know what I find most pathetic about lists like this?
It shows that the user has a definitive Top 25 somewhere written down in a notepad file with all the years and directors already written so he can copy paste it to eternity. Just writing down the names isn't enough, he has to put directors AND years, like just putting down the director isn't enough data for anyone to find said film.
And he could watch a film in a year or two and had the best film experience of his life, but he won't put it on this list because a 2018/2019 film doesn't look as "patrician" if it's right next to a Bunuel or Kieslowski flick.

The only more pathetic anons are those who not only write the directors and years, but they even write the films titles in their native languages so their list "seems" somehow even more diverse and "patrician". Embarassing.

Well that's as dumb a post as his because there are plenty of enjoyable older movies that give unique perspective from the time period and the techniques used with all the limitations of that time or the country, and some directors were really geniuses before their time.

The thing is a lot of these older filmmakers have been acknowledged because they were either influential or ahead of their times.Movies from directors like Ozu, Satyajit Ray, Tarkovsky are in the imdb top 250 and are on many critics best movies lists.

it's a shame about her hair IRL

Bump
still waiting on your list mate

I bet it smells like heaven especially down south

Is that why wanted my list, so you could project your insecurities onto me?? You do know we use to have top 10, 3x3, X best films you seen this week threads all the time right?
>And he could watch a film in a year or two and had the best film experience of his life, but he won't put it on this list because a 2018/2019 film doesn't look as "patrician" if it's right next to an Eisenstein or Bunuel flick.
Actually I expected Boyhood and Voyage of Time to make my top films of all time after waiting years for them and was sorely disappointed by both

Whats your top 10?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88913897/#88914803

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/88913897/#88914626

this

i swear to god fucking Sup Forums is filled with brainlets

the writing is very nuanced. my only nitpick is, unless i missed it, how K tracked down luv and deckard at the end

its a good movie that 90% of people on Sup Forums could at least enjoy this movie

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/49192048/#49195885
This list didn’t change from 2014, completely embarassing.

Why should it? I have a separate list for the 2010s and 2000s as well

Why haven't you posted yours yet?

>how K tracked down luv and deckard at the end
The giant Joi hologram was right outside the Wallace earth HQ, you see it because Luv flies right by it as she makes a landing.
K was staking the place out and waiting for them to leave. As to how did he know they would be there, I think it's either he was briefed by the replicants when they sent him on his suicide mission, or he just made a logical guess when he saw the parked cars.

Agreed, except for "current state of Sup Forums", as if to imply that this site was ever good.

>Why should it?
Because I doubt you saw everything that film has to offer by the year 2014 (and you're most probably just in your twenties) and that in 3 years time you didn’t see a single film (from any era) that could come in your Top 25 list.
>I have a separate list for the 2010s and 2000s as well
Why? Is this your definite Top 25 or not?
>Why haven't you posted yours yet?
Because I don't have a set Top 25 list written on a notepad file and I sure as fuck won't waste my time trying to form one. Wake in Fright is probably my favorite film, if that tells you anything.

oooh yeah, there was a shot of her giant pink ass.
this is interesting because it would imply that K decided to go trough with killing Deckard, but changed his mind when he saw the Joi add.

>Because I doubt you saw everything that film has to offer by the year 2014 (and you're most probably just in your twenties) and that in 3 years time you didn’t see a single film (from any era) that could come in your Top 25 list.
Picture related the best films of 2014 but not of all time. How about you princess?
>Why? Is this your definite Top 25 or not?
End of year list combined? Are you actually really this new?
>Because I don't have a set Top 25 list written on a notepad file and I sure as fuck won't waste my time trying to form one
Why not? Are you underexposed to fil-Wake in Fright is probably my favorite film
Oh you are

I didn’t ask you what are your favorite films of 2014, I said there is no way you didn’t see a single film from any period of time that should go on your list in 3 years time. You either don't watch older films at all or you are 60 years old so you have a strong definite list. I doubt it's the second part. And acting like directors like Bresson, Bergman or Malick are some obscure artists is absurd.

I just find it ignorant when someone thinks he saw everything, you can watch films 24/7 and you still wouldn't see everything. Here have a friendly recommendation (pic related), even though you will never change your "perfect" list