Why isn't there a single Asian-American A-list actor in Hollywood?

Why isn't there a single Asian-American A-list actor in Hollywood?

Almost 6% of the U.S. is Asian, yet they don't complain about the lack of representation.

Seriously, what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2tHgxCuvlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because only black lives matter, bigot

Jews.

>Johnny Gat is about to costar in Hellboy
it'll come amigo

Same reason Asians struggle so hard to get book deals, record deals, VC funding, you name it.

They're too shy and deferential. They play by the rules instead of taking stuff by force.

Asians have Asia.
Hispanics have South America.
They can watch whatever comes from those places and be represented.
Niggers have Africa and nothing they make is worth the VHS tape they use to shoot their """movies""".

As an Asian, I've always found this depressing. I'm tired of hearing blacks complain about #OscarsSoWhite or whatever. What about the rest of us?

No one wants to see a little dorking gook on screen.
The yellow man is an emotionless small dicked childbeing, best kept occupied with trivial mental tasks

Ouch if true.

Asians are smart, creative, talented, have a strong work ethic, and as a result have MULTIPLE stand-alone Asian film industries in Korea, Japan, China, and elsewhere.

Therefore they don't need the "GIVE ME EQUALITY-MONEY AND REPRESENTATION-MONEY" stuff certain other demographics demand while certain other demographics sit on their asses and openly refuse to come up with their own shit because the white man's welfare check is easier to get than building your own industry.

Because in Hollywood representation it goes
Jews>Blacks>Whites>Latinos>Asians
And minority groups are only allowed to portray caricatures or stereotypes
youtube.com/watch?v=G2tHgxCuvlM

No one wants to see nignogs on screen either, but they make it happen by demanding it.

dev patel

Niggers have actually produced some fine actors, Denzel Washington, Forest Whitiker, Morgan Freeman
Who the fuck knows any Asian actors which aren't just a kung fu clown?

male roles are for alphas so even niggers can get in, and the female roles don't go to asian chicks because white women are scared of them

Because most of them make more money in Asia than they do here. Donnie Yen has a respectable US profile, but it's nothing compared to the celebrity he receives in Grorious China. If Takeshi Kitano wants to make a film in Japan, any of their production companies will jump at the chance, not so in Jewlywood.

Asians are above SJW shitsortms. It's only monkeys, that force themself into movies to be watched by as many as possible... like they do in zoo. Even if adopted to modern day, they still use primitive arguments like sexuality or force.

>Donnie Yen has a respectable US profile

kek the dude from Rogue One? No he doesn't, the only reason he gets work in Hollywood is to win Chinese audiences

He's the closest I can think of. Lion took him B-list to A-list. Pretty sure he's only half-Indian though.

>the Indian is Asian meme

You know damn well OP is referring to slants.

And how many big studios have they produced to be on the owning side of it? How many of them own big studios that produce billion-dollar movies?

None? Why not? Is it because they'd rather sit on their asses saying "I WORK HARD WHILE ACTING SO GIVE ME MY REPRESENTATION-MONEY" because building their own studios means creating their own content, being financially responsible for all the projects they make, and being forced to deal with allt he shit all the other studios have to deal with from them?

Black actors are nothing but Hollywood welfare recipients too lazy and selfish to sit at the big boy's table, so they never will even try.

In Britian there's whites, "youths," and eveyone else is "Asian"

Virtually all modern American popular culture is derived from African American culture. Everybody wants to listen to black music and see blacks on screen because they want to be told what is cool and hip now. Blacks set the trends that America, and by extension the entire world, follow.

SJW's don't feel sorry for Asians, Asians don't have a victim complex and white and black women hate to see attractive asian women in movies.

To sum it up there is very little incentive to put a non-Chinese asian in a movie.

Stay mad little Wang, we're talking about actors here. Its like having sex with women, you can have put all the hard work and done all the right things and achieved great things but if no one likes to look at you then you're not getting the part

>Virtually all modern American popular culture is derived from African American culture.

lol liberals actually believe this shit

This. Imagine if I went to Korea and started crying about why there're no whites in Korean films.

There are whites in Korean films though, since Asians like looking at whites

Prove me wrong, friendo

>it goes back to black people

Black people aren't the ones casting people. Those are whites. The only people you need to be blaming are all the whites who are casting people. Who casted a white woman in Aloha? Whites. Who casted whites as Aang? Whites and the Uncle Tom Indian director.

It's not that fucking hard.

>white and black women hate to see attractive asian women in movies.

I've noticed this too, and I'm not sure why this is. White women seem to hate Asian women more than white guys hate black men.

Greenberg please

And the bottom line is Hollywood doesn't feel a need to include more Asians due to the fact that Asians have their own industry while the eternally "hard working" black actor refuses to be motivated to carve out something for himself.

>Those are whites
No
The ones casting are jews
The ones producing are jews
The ones who get lead parts are predominantly jews
But right now it's become fashionable in hollywood to have blacks as the most favored minority
That's why there's almost no latino or asian-led hollywood films
Also it's risky financially

jews fear the Samurai

Are you one of those nonwhites who thinks whites and Jews are the same thing?

There's nothing to prove its full of shit self confirming logic. All of ""Black culture"" ultimately comes down to adopting white culture. Like when Blacks claim to have invented Blues its really just an adoption of Irish-Scottish folk music.
But Liberals find out some place they have in the chain and give them credit for it because they know it doesn't mean anything to pat them on the head

*Jews are insecure of the Samurai

Not many.

they dont actually eat that stuff in china
they eat dogs and roaches and shit

Its just easier for them to go to entertainment industry in asia that loves foreign born asians, instead of trying to carve out a place in the west. Whats the black actors going to so? Go to the burgeoning nigerian film industry?

There's always BLACKED.com

>But Liberals find out some place they have in the chain and give them credit for it because they know it doesn't mean anything to pat them on the head
This is why Sup Forums is a joke.

They refuse to suck jew dick. Soon though, since chinks are buying up Hollywood production companies, you can hope that one day Hollywood will be mostly white again, plus a bit of Hong Kino as suppliment.

This is who should really be complaining about lack of representation

John Harlan Kim is pretty young. In time he might get there.

Until then enjoy solid b actor Ken Watanabe I suppose. Why did jet li stop making films in the US?

Not an argument

This. Black people have no culture, and America culture is inherently tied to Europe, so they get butthurt.

You will notice same happens to 2nd/3rd generation Hispanics and Asians. They don't speak their native tongues, become massive SJWs, and get butthurt about their inability to connect with American history and form an identity other then "I hate white people."

What is american "cultrue" ?

Confederate flag

He is british/ indian

Duhhhhh only east Asians are Asians Derrrrr

You know what it is.

Thought so.

>not The American language

You had one job Teddy

what is that nosferatu looking thing at the bottom?

Ok.

The New Gondorians!

capeshit movies that you talk about day and night

you have a lot more in common culturally to a black american that to a european. get the fuck over yourself you mongrelmutt

Keaunu is

Actually, I'm European.

let me guess you're 14/88th German

not really dude

No, I'm a European immigrant that gained U.S. citizenship.

go back to asia

WASP culture you fuck.

Lucy liu, John cho has their moments
Also keanu and other hapas

they're ugly and short desu

At the moment, this.

>The ones who get lead parts are predominantly jews

No

>I've noticed this too, and I'm not sure why this is.
Because white women knows they don't age as well as asian women hence the saying, White women age like milk while Asian women age like wine. Picture related. She's 46 in the picture.

this is such bullshit lmao, the concept of 'whiteness' has been changed through history to exclude people seen as lesser. White nationalism is complete bullshit targeted and people alienated by capitalism.