Get this PIE RAT out of here

Y A Q
A
Q

GAY = YAG backwards

Post your best SBARRO

vocaroo.com/i/s0xgDoJsIWQe

youtube.com/watch?v=6af5YFUi8p8

Can we please fucking stop with the yag posting please ?! Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life.

I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful yaq post. I can picture all you fat, smug wanna be pie rats snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic drivel, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived.

I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

someone get this filthy pie rat outta here

>I can picture all you fat
it's opposite
>thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived.
yagposting isn't meant to be funny, it's retarded autistic meme just like early memes before people expected them to be funny

>you degenerate fucking cretins.

Stopped reading right there.

πraaat

jag es bardo....

So... Hombres?

hombre...come mierda.

TEREZ no tresha tat can say him

We are not among the living, so we cannot die, but neither are we dead.
Ye best start believin' in Sbarro threads, user. You're in one!

You don't understand. We don't YAG post because we want to, although it's not that we don't enjoy it. Instead, we are drawn to it. We cannot escape the eternal YAG.

We go throughout our hovels, going about our day, exclaiming "YAG!" When we go out, we mutter under our breath "yag..." at all the pie rats we see.

It's a punishment. We are cursed, hombre.

Salazar-posting makes me so happy

This. It's a curse and ther is NO TEASEAAH that could save us. Even started to mumble "yaggg" or "yaggsparoo" to myself when I'm alone.

For too long the Triangle has cursed us to this... hell on Earth. Relay a message to Hiroshima Nagasaki from Yagsbarro... Yagsbarro! Tell him that YAG... that YAG will come straight for him. Will you say that to him, pls? I'd do it myself but... b& anons post no shit...